First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Schoolyard
Posted 6/28/11

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


rain18000 wrote:

rain smiles and nods. "and that one looks like ... the number 3?"


"Yeah kinda..it slooking mor elie B to me."


rain nods. "kuro chan, do you have a dorm partner?"
Member
74681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/28/11

rain18000 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


rain18000 wrote:

rain smiles and nods. "and that one looks like ... the number 3?"


"Yeah kinda..it slooking mor elie B to me."


rain nods. "kuro chan, do you have a dorm partner?"


she shook her head. "no do you?"
Posted 6/28/11
"no... " rain says.
Member
74681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/28/11

rain18000 wrote:

"no... " rain says.


"hm want to share a room?"
Posted 6/28/11

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


rain18000 wrote:

"no... " rain says.


"hm want to share a room?"


rain nods. "that be great!"
Member
74681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/28/11

rain18000 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


rain18000 wrote:

"no... " rain says.


"hm want to share a room?"


rain nods. "that be great!"


"Awsome."
Posted 6/28/11
rain looks at kuro and smiles.
(ima help you find a pic)
Member
47357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/13/11
Kirali sighed and looked around awkwardly, hating the 'new student' feel she had now and hesitantly asked, "Hello?"
Member
1572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/13/11
[Don't know if it's okay to post. Anyways...]

Hmm... Who was that? Her lips curving upwards into a awkward half-smile, not sure what to make of the new arrival. Should she considering talking to this individual? It was always a question with her. Whenever she was trying to decide. Pursing her lips and finally making a decision, boldly stepping forward as honey-brown eyes glowed with genuine curosity. "Hello." Replying in kind to the inquisitive greeting.
Member
47357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/14/11

Akilade wrote:

[Don't know if it's okay to post. Anyways...]

Hmm... Who was that? Her lips curving upwards into a awkward half-smile, not sure what to make of the new arrival. Should she considering talking to this individual? It was always a question with her. Whenever she was trying to decide. Pursing her lips and finally making a decision, boldly stepping forward as honey-brown eyes glowed with genuine curosity. "Hello." Replying in kind to the inquisitive greeting.


[same here : /]

Kirali turned and stared at the person who had answered her hi. "Well. ..Um.. Hello again." She stuck out her hand and pursed her lips into a slight pout as she nodded to the other female.
Member
1572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/14/11
With a beaming smile, enthusiastically shook hands with the other female to make the greeting official. Still not exactly sure what to make of this one but all the same, she wasn't as bored as before. "If I may be a bit forward, who are you? Oh, and my name is Chiharu but most like to address me as Chi for short. When they find my name too long." She let her hand fall lifelessly at her side, bending forward slightly like a curious cat but keeping a respectable distance.
Member
47357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/14/11


With a beaming smile, enthusiastically shook hands with the other female to make the greeting official. Still not exactly sure what to make of this one but all the same, she wasn't as bored as before. "If I may be a bit forward, who are you? Oh, and my name is Chiharu but most like to address me as Chi for short. When they find my name too long." She let her hand fall lifelessly at her side, bending forward slightly like a curious cat but keeping a respectable distance.


She laughed and tilted her head to the side. "Call me Kirali. Or Marma." She pointed at the marmalade jar in her other hand and shrugged innocently. "S' nice to meetcha Chi. Not sure how I'm going to fit in here.." She laughed nervously and shrugged again.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.