First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Silverforest
Posted 6/26/11 , edited 6/26/11

(O____O rp'ing with 4, stretching my rp skills to the MAX xD woohoo!)

Emma nods at Mimi,agreeing with her. Figuring there was only one way to find out, she puts a finger to her lips,taps the tree trunk, and points up, silently signaling her and mimi were to climb the trees. She tightens her bow strap and starts climbing the tree, it being more difficuly because aspen tree's have few branches on the trunk.
Posted 6/26/11

(O____O rp'ing with 4, stretching my rp skills to the MAX xD woohoo!)

Emma nods at Mimi,agreeing with her. Figuring there was only one way to find out, she puts a finger to her lips,taps the tree trunk, and points up, silently signaling her and mimi were to climb the trees. She tightens her bow strap and starts climbing the tree, it being more difficuly because aspen tree's have few branches on the trunk.


Mimi runs to the tree branch, and with just one jump, she climbs the tree with Emma. "It's more than one person, Emma-sama."

(WOOT WOOT! XD PARTYYY!!)
Posted 6/26/11
"They are not my friends." He said showing his teeth to her. "I'm just using them so i get drain what knowlage they have so far." He said looking at them. "But first, we should go somewhere else before they try to kill else." He said looking at her.
Posted 6/26/11


Mimi's ears twitch as she hears Alex's comments. "I knew he was up to something.." She whispered to herself.
Posted 6/26/11
" Aren't you nice, " Adelaide said with a sarcastic tone and a stifled laugh . She continued to stay where she was, despite what he said to her . " I'll stay where I want to ," she smiled .
Posted 6/26/11 , edited 6/26/11


Knowing nekos were good at sensing things, Emma takes her word for it and squints her eyes at the above branches, and puts a finger to her lips again as her and mimi get closer to the higher branches. She tilts her head, her ears hearing very faint voices but her eyes seeing nothing.
She taps her ear with her finger and raises an eyebrow, silently asking mimi if she heard the same thing she was hearing.

(THIS IS FUNNN 'cept i'm trying to keep up soo bad and epicly failing at it xDD)
Posted 6/26/11 , edited 6/26/11
He sighed. "Fine, if you want. its to late for me to transform anyway." He said not happily. A dark/shadow scythe appered in his hand. "Maybe i can have some fun." He said smiling.


[im so evil, hehehe Feel my mighty evil wave (>O3O)>~~~~]
Posted 6/26/11


Knowing nekos were good at sensing things, Emma takes her word for it and squints her eyes at the above branches, and puts a finger to her lips again as her and mimi get closer to the higher branches. She tilts her head, her ears hearing very faint voices but her eyes seeing nothing.
She taps her ear with her finger and raises an eyebrow, silently asking mimi if she heard the same thing she was hearing.

(THIS IS FUNNN 'cept i'm trying to keep up soo bad and epicly failing at it xDD)


Mimi nods and hides in the leaves, unseen. "Over here, Emma-sama." She said quietly.
Posted 6/26/11 , edited 6/26/11
( LOL RIGHT ? It's like . EDIT . WAIT NO . EDIT AGAIN . 8D . And then it's like . Epic fail - none of it makes sense .)

Adelaide yawned , " Do what you want . Like I care . " Rolling up the sleeves of her shirt , it revealed the joints that were extremely similar to that of a doll's .

" I'm so hungry ," she groaned slightly .
Posted 6/26/11
{ Gotta eat dinner . I'll try to reply as soon as I can ! }
Posted 6/26/11 , edited 6/26/11





HairstyIe wrote:

( LOL RIGHT ? It's like . EDIT . WAIT NO . EDIT AGAIN . 8D . And then it's like . Epic fail - none of it makes sense .)

Adelaide yawned , " Do what you want . Like I care . " Rolling up the sleeves of her shirt , it revealed the joints that were extremely similar to that of a doll's .

" I'm so hungry ," she groaned slightly .



(EXACTLY rofl. and yes 'ace' i do feel your evil wave -.- grrr eeeeeeviiiiiil.)
Emmas ears hear the unsheathing of a blade and quickly leaps upward,swinging herself ontop of the branch the voices were coming from and see's axel bearing a sythe. Her eyes widen but then she glares at him with determination.
"Figures." She says.

A movement behind her causes her to turn and see's another silver haired girl behind her.
Posted 6/26/11
Alex pulled up his sleeves and got into battle stance. "Know who i am?" he asked im a different voice and in a different look.
Posted 6/26/11


(How ironic xD your character just said she was hungry and then you have to go eat lol)
Posted 6/26/11

Jaz_Yasunari wrote:



Mimi nods and hides in the leaves, unseen. "Over here, Emma-sama." She said quietly.





HairstyIe wrote:

( LOL RIGHT ? It's like . EDIT . WAIT NO . EDIT AGAIN . 8D . And then it's like . Epic fail - none of it makes sense .)

Adelaide yawned , " Do what you want . Like I care . " Rolling up the sleeves of her shirt , it revealed the joints that were extremely similar to that of a doll's .

" I'm so hungry ," she groaned slightly .



(EXACTLY rofl. and yes 'ace' i do feel your evil wave -.- grrr eeeeeeviiiiiil.)
Emmas ears hear the unsheathing of a blade and quickly leaps upward,swinging herself ontop of the branch the voices were coming from and see's axel bearing a sythe. Her eyes widen but then she glares at him with determination.
"Figures." She says.

A movement behind her causes her to turn and see's another silver haired girl behind her.




Lilysings wrote:

Alex pulled up his sleeves and got into battle stance. "Know who i am?" he asked im a different voice and in a different look.


(I feel the mighty evil wave. XD )

Mimi stands next to Emma, pointing her arrow at Alex. "Alex. Race, demon."
Posted 6/26/11





Lilysings wrote:

Alex pulled up his sleeves and got into battle stance. "Know who i am?" he asked im a different voice and in a different look.


(I feel the mighty evil wave. XD )

Mimi stands next to Emma, pointing her arrow at Alex. "Alex. Race, demon."


Emma pulls out her daggers from her belt and twirls them around her fingers,ready to throw them at any given time.
"I'm noooooot liking this atmosphere. Mimi, careful with your bow, everyone's in some close range,almost to close, i'd use something else if you have it." She warns
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.