First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Silverforest
Posted 6/26/11

Jaz_Yasunari wrote:






Lilysings wrote:

Alex pulled up his sleeves and got into battle stance. "Know who i am?" he asked im a different voice and in a different look.


(I feel the mighty evil wave. XD )

Mimi stands next to Emma, pointing her arrow at Alex. "Alex. Race, demon."


Emma pulls out her daggers from her belt and twirls them around her fingers,ready to throw them at any given time.
"I'm noooooot liking this atmosphere. Mimi, careful with your bow, everyone's in some close range,almost to close, i'd use something else if you have it." She warns

Mimi sighs and puts her bow and arrow away, pulling out a gun. "All I have."
Posted 6/26/11
{ Back from dinner . And yes it is ironic ! LOL }

Adelaide just looked at the three of them with a blank face . With a lollipop still in her mouth , she shrugged with her nonchalant attitude . She didn't like getting into things that she felt was a hassle .
Posted 6/26/11
He smiled evily. He started to chat in some other language and dark mist started to surround them. Making it dark, and darker by the minute.

[well feel it again! (>~O3O)>~ zap zap xD]
Posted 6/26/11
Adelaide clapped her hands, with what seemed to be a surprised face at his ability . "Ohhh , " she said with a monotone .
Posted 6/26/11

Lilysings wrote:

He smiled evily. He started to chat in some other language and dark mist started to surround them. Making it dark, and darker by the minute.

[well feel it again! (>~O3O)>~ zap zap xD]


(Feel my.... neko feeling. XD (>~O3O)>~ Nyan nyan. XD )

Mimi felt the mist surrounding them, making her cough, feeling weird.
Posted 6/26/11 , edited 6/26/11

Emma pulls out her daggers from her belt and twirls them around her fingers,ready to throw them at any given time.
"I'm noooooot liking this atmosphere. Mimi, careful with your bow, everyone's in some close range,almost to close, i'd use something else if you have it." She warns

Mimi sighs and puts her bow and arrow away, pulling out a gun. "All I have."




HairstyIe wrote:

{ Back from dinner . And yes it is ironic ! LOL }

Adelaide just looked at the three of them with a blank face . With a lollipop still in her mouth , she shrugged with her nonchalant attitude . She didn't like getting into things that she felt was a hassle .



(wb ^^)
Emmas eyes widen at Mimi.(9 YEAR OLDS WITH GUNS=BAD ASS ROFL) The forest gets darker and alex stars vanishing from sight.
"Stay calm mimi." she says. "They don't call elves beigns of light for nothing." She starts speaking in a different language and twirling her fingers around and a orb of blueish light forms,getting larger and larger, brightening the area.
(Awwws bummer ace/alex went badddd T.T)
Posted 6/26/11





HairstyIe wrote:

{ Back from dinner . And yes it is ironic ! LOL }

Adelaide just looked at the three of them with a blank face . With a lollipop still in her mouth , she shrugged with her nonchalant attitude . She didn't like getting into things that she felt was a hassle .



(wb ^^)
Emmas eyes widen at Mimi.(9 YEAR OLDS WITH GUNS=BAD ASS ROFL) The forest gets darker and alex stars vanishing from sight.
"Stay calm mimi." she says. "They don't call elves beigns of light for nothing." She starts speaking in a different language and twirling her fingers around and a orb of blueish light forms,getting larger and larger, brightening the area.
(Awwws bummer ace/alex went badddd T.T)

[you half to bribe him to get him back to go, or just nock him out (>~O3O)>~ zap by the magic tough xD]

He covered his eyes. He took one peak then started to chant something. He vanished out of thin air.
Posted 6/26/11

Lilysings wrote:






HairstyIe wrote:

{ Back from dinner . And yes it is ironic ! LOL }

Adelaide just looked at the three of them with a blank face . With a lollipop still in her mouth , she shrugged with her nonchalant attitude . She didn't like getting into things that she felt was a hassle .



(wb ^^)
Emmas eyes widen at Mimi.(9 YEAR OLDS WITH GUNS=BAD ASS ROFL) The forest gets darker and alex stars vanishing from sight.
"Stay calm mimi." she says. "They don't call elves beigns of light for nothing." She starts speaking in a different language and twirling her fingers around and a orb of blueish light forms,getting larger and larger, brightening the area.
(Awwws bummer ace/alex went badddd T.T)

[you half to bribe him to get him back to go, or just nock him out (>~O3O)>~ zap by the magic tough xD]

He covered his eyes. He took one peak then started to chant something. He vanished out of thin air.

Mimi kept coughing, dropping her gun to the ground. "Emma-sama, I don't feel well.."
Posted 6/26/11 , edited 6/26/11


(Hmm me/my character will think about the bribery -.- though knocking you out would be a lot of fun and it'll 'mix' things up a bit ;3.)

Emma holds the orb in her hand and looks around for Ace, not seeing him anywhere. She makes the orb disappear, worried it will harm the silverhaired girl and gets down on ehr knees and takes the gun from mimi,puts it in it's holster and picks mimi up and jumps onto the higher branches, so she'd get out of the thick air as it clears out, and also leaving the strange girl below.

"Forgive me, i forgot your kind don't do good in closed spaces..." She says sadly.
Posted 6/26/11

Ace appred out of no where fast and hit Emma in the back hard then dissappeared.

[just two taps on light hits his head with fingures, he goes out and cant remember what happened O3O, he is more sweet when he is nice.]
Posted 6/26/11
(I am so lost. o.o XD Lost..)
Posted 6/26/11
( Same here .. )
Posted 6/26/11
[well then, feel the mighty power of the sparkly (>O3O)>~~~~~ -sparkle-]
Posted 6/26/11


Emma flies forward and hits the trunk of the tree,cracking it slightly. She winces and wipes a small speck of blood from her bottom lip as she stands. She looks at her hand,smeared with the blood she wiped off and sighs.

"All this could've been avoided if i just hadn't offered my help to that man..." She takes out her daggers and gets into a defensive stance, scanning the area,ready for the demon to appear, he shouldn't be able to hit her as easily when she's on her guard.

(wait so i have to hit you with light on you head twice?? o.O)
Posted 6/26/11

Lilysings wrote:

[well then, feel the mighty power of the sparkly (>O3O)>~~~~~ -sparkle-]


(IT'S SO SPARKLY!!! DX )
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.