First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Main Square, Fountain
Posted 6/26/11

Jaz_Yasunari wrote:


Emma hesitantly puts a hand on the shorter girls shoulder. "Nonsense. What's your name?"


"Mimi." Her ear twitched, looking up at Emma.
(I should change Mimi's age, I wanna make her into a little girl. o.o)
Posted 6/26/11
"Well Mimi, i think it's best you stayed with me until we find you a place to stay, possibly the palace dorms?" Emma says calmly.
(O: you totally should! that'd be so cute ^w^)
Posted 6/26/11

Jaz_Yasunari wrote:

"Well Mimi, i think it's best you stayed with me until we find you a place to stay, possibly the palace dorms?" Emma says calmly.
(O: you totally should! that'd be so cute ^w^)


(She's officially 9 now. X3 )

Mimi looks at Emma curiously and nods.
Posted 6/26/11

(Shweet. Also, i'm updating the group description,theirs gonna be palace jobs available, it'd be even cuter-if you made her the dancer girl!Doesn't she like dancing? ^^ of course, that's just a suggestion hehe)

Emma gazes around the square and walks a few steps in one direction. "Careful, i don't want you to get lost." She says and grabs Mimi's hand. They walk pass the stores and other cityfolk. "How would you like to help me and some other nice people mimi?"

(So sorry for the late reply, my parents called me to a 'family meeting' >_>)
Posted 6/26/11 , edited 6/26/11

Jaz_Yasunari wrote:


(Shweet. Also, i'm updating the group description,theirs gonna be palace jobs available, it'd be even cuter-if you made her the dancer girl!Doesn't she like dancing? ^^ of course, that's just a suggestion hehe)

Emma gazes around the square and walks a few steps in one direction. "Careful, i don't want you to get lost." She says and grabs Mimi's hand. They walk pass the stores and other cityfolk. "How would you like to help me and some other nice people mimi?"

(So sorry for the late reply, my parents called me to a 'family meeting' >_>)


Mimi nods with a bright smile. "Sure, Emma-sama!!" She tugged onto Emma's sleeve, smiling.
(Awesome! She mainly likes flowers, she likes dancing, but she is kinda clumsy. And it's all right.)
Posted 6/26/11
Alex walked as he was a shadow of the person all over town for he wouldnt hee burnt by sunlight. When he to a dark spot, he hide quickly and quietly. He looked up and say two people. "Bingo." He said smiling.
Posted 6/26/11

Lilysings wrote:

Alex walked as he was a shadow of the person all over town for he wouldnt hee burnt by sunlight. When he to a dark spot, he hide quickly and quietly. He looked up and say two people. "Bingo." He said smiling.


Mimi senses someone spying on her and Emma. She twitches her ear and grabs onto Emma's arm. "I sense someone here, Emma-sama.."
Posted 6/26/11

Emma nods at the girl and we step into a shop. The owner there is a leather worker and asks us to go into the forest to retrieve some of his tools he had hidden there.

"Why are they hidden?" Emma asks. "It's of no matter to you! Just go get me my tools elf!" The man responds harshly. Emma looks down at Mimi when they leave the shop.

"Looks like we're off to the forest, little one." She says,affectionately. Emma's ears pick up a quiet and suspicious movement from close by and tucks Mimi behind her defensively. "Who's there?" Emma says sternly to a dark figure, not liking how the her and Mimi were in a dark and narrow passageway with the stranger.
Posted 6/26/11

Lilysings wrote:

He used his dark magic. He said a word and turned into a normal human being. He stepped out into the light being perfictly normal. He walked over to The girls.


Mimi looks up at the mysterious man. She tilts her head in curiousity.


(Never RPed as a 9 year old before. o.o Feels different.)
Posted 6/26/11

Jaz_Yasunari wrote:


Emma nods at the girl and we step into a shop. The owner there is a leather worker and asks us to go into the forest to retrieve some of his tools he had hidden there.

"Why are they hidden?" Emma asks. "It's of no matter to you! Just go get me my tools elf!" The man responds harshly. Emma looks down at Mimi when they leave the shop.

"Looks like we're off to the forest, little one." She says,affectionately. Emma's ears pick up a quiet and suspicious movement from close by and tucks Mimi behind her defensively. "Who's there?" Emma says sternly to a dark figure, not liking how the her and Mimi were in a dark and narrow passageway with the stranger.


Mimi hides behind Emma, holding onto her shirt.
Posted 6/26/11


He used his dark magic. He said a word and turned into a normal human being. He stepped out into the light being perfictly normal. He walked over to The girls. When he got them he said, "Do you need help? I heard the owner and i was heading that way. Is it ok if i join?" He said smiling.
Posted 6/26/11

Lilysings wrote:



He used his dark magic. He said a word and turned into a normal human being. He stepped out into the light being perfictly normal. He walked over to The girls. When he got them he said, "Do you need help? I heard the owner and i was heading that way. Is it ok if i join?" He said smiling.


Mimi, hiding behind Emma, looked at him with suspicious eyes. "He smells fishy.."
Posted 6/26/11 , edited 6/26/11

Hesitantly, Emma nods at the stranger. "Of course. Help is always accepted. May i ask your name?"
Posted 6/26/11

Jaz_Yasunari wrote:


Hesitantly, Emma nods at the stranger. "Of course. Help is always accepted. May i ask your name?"

Mimi peeks to look at him, thinking if she should trust him or not.
Posted 6/26/11

Hesitantly, Emma nods at the stranger. "Of course. Help is always accepted. May i ask your name?"

"You can call me Ace. May i get your name?" He asked sweetly smiling.He looked at the little kid. "Well hello there."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.