First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Main Square, Fountain
Posted 6/26/11 , edited 6/26/11


Mimi peeks to look at him, thinking if she should trust him or not.




Lilysings wrote:


Hesitantly, Emma nods at the stranger. "Of course. Help is always accepted. May i ask your name?"


"You can call me Ace. May i get your name?" He asked sweetly smiling.He looked at the little kid. "Well hello there."


"Greetings Ace, my name is..." Emma hesitates, wondering if she should give her name to such a suspicious character. "..Emma,my name is Emma and this is Mimi." Emma scratches Mimi behind her ear,in an attempt to comfort her.

(Let's move rp to silverforest now ^^)
Posted 6/26/11

Jaz_Yasunari wrote:


Hesitantly, Emma nods at the stranger. "Of course. Help is always accepted. May i ask your name?"


Mimi peeks to look at him, thinking if she should trust him or not.




Lilysings wrote:


Hesitantly, Emma nods at the stranger. "Of course. Help is always accepted. May i ask your name?"


"You can call me Ace. May i get your name?" He asked sweetly smiling.He looked at the little kid. "Well hello there."


"Greetings Ace, my name is..." Emma hesitates, wondering if she should give her name to such a suspicious character. "..Emma,my name is Emma and this is Mimi." Emma scratches Mimi behind her ear,in an attempt to comfort her.

(Let's move rp to silverforest now ^^)

(Onward! ^^)

Mimi steps next to Emma, holding her hand and waving at Ace.
Posted 6/26/11 , edited 6/26/11
He went on his knees for he can see mimi better "Hi" He said waving and smiling warmly.
Posted 6/26/11

Lilysings wrote:

He went on his knees for he can see mimi better "Hi" He said waving and smiling warmly.


Mimi's tail waves around and looks up at Emma. "Shouldn't we be heading to the forest now, Emma-sama and Ace-sama?"
Posted 6/26/11


"I think the leather worker is getting a bit impatient, perhaps we should head towards the forest now." Emma says, taking in the store owners frustrated appearance.
(We'll reply in the other forum 'Silverforest' ^^)
Member
1735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/28/11
*a pale young lady lightly smiles at everyone around her then starts talking to a bat on her shoulder* beautiful people do you agree? of course you do....now who will be first?
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 6/30/11
Suzu sits inside a carriage which approaches the town
Member
21342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / below the rain
Offline
Posted 6/30/11

edrosik wrote:

Suzu sits inside a carriage which approaches the town


Katsumi was taking a break and start walking around in wolf form, suddenly she saw a carriage passing by the town.
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 6/30/11
Suzu observes the city from inside the carriage

Member
21342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / below the rain
Offline
Posted 6/30/11

edrosik wrote:

Suzu observes the city from inside the carriage



Katsumi step aside and looks at the carriage
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 6/30/11
Suzu sits in the carriage and talks with somebody who is also inside
Member
21342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / below the rain
Offline
Posted 6/30/11

edrosik wrote:

Suzu sits in the carriage and talks with somebody who is also inside


Katsumi sits on a banket and lays down while the carriage pass by the town
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 6/30/11
the carruage stops in front of the palace and Suzu walks out from the carriage

Member
21342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / below the rain
Offline
Posted 6/30/11

edrosik wrote:

the carruage stops in front of the palace and Suzu walks out from the carriage



Katsumi still laying down, was looking at the person who was walking to the palace
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 6/30/11
Suzu greets with somebody behind her stands her father and they proceed toward the palace

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.