First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Dr. Kurosaiya's Office
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/27/11

hakumen- wrote:

"Becuase....your not that attractive" Jill bluntly said


Fuuka burst out into laughter.
"And what significance does that serve!" she laughed.
"You act as if I am romantically interested in the patient." she added holding her side as she laughed.
She breathed a little and calmed down.
"The excuses you make are poor and will not stop me from doing my job~" she sang.
"Now if you excuse me." she began for the door again.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 6/27/11


"Then I will just tell Jack to hide from you or not say a word....he listens to me" Jill turned away
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/27/11

hakumen- wrote:

"Then I will just tell Jack to hide from you or not say a word....he listens to me" Jill turned away


Fuuka frowned and got a vein.
"Sorry for sounding a bit rude Miss but what is your problem?" she asked placing her hand on her hip.
She observed Jill's facial expression.
"Maybe you aren't a nurse~ And Jack doesn't really exists ~ It's all a figment of your imagination to make your life seem more interesting."
Fuuka smirked and chuckled.
"Your just as mad as any other patient in the facility."
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 6/27/11


"N-no, Jack does exist, he just w-wont listen to anybody but me" Jill looked away
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/27/11

hakumen- wrote:

"N-no, Jack does exist, he just w-wont listen to anybody but me" Jill looked away


"Ara? Is that so~" she chuckled again.
"Then make him come here." she smiled a smile that made her self appear a bit mad.
"Right. Now." she ordered.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 6/27/11


Jill stood up and tried to walk around her "I d-dont want to....y-you want to expose most of his s-secrets"
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/27/11

hakumen- wrote:

Jill stood up and tried to walk around her "I d-dont want to....y-you want to expose most of his s-secrets"


She laughed again.
"By his secrets you mean...your secrets?"
She sighed.
"Get real Jill. I'm not the bad guy here. I'm not here to expose anyone."
She gracefully stroked Jill's hair.
" It's nothing but paranoia it that interesting mind of yours~" Fuuka patted Jill's forehead
"Now let me help you," she whispered.
"Let me and Jack meet. Just this once." she sarcastically begged.
Fuuka's diagnosis for this woman was almost complete.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 6/27/11


Jill was about to say something but froze, she couldnt speak
"Ummm.....uh...I-I-I....."
She quickly stepped back ut accidently fell on the ground
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/27/11

hakumen- wrote:

Jill was about to say something but froze, she couldnt speak
"Ummm.....uh...I-I-I....."
She quickly stepped back ut accidently fell on the ground


She squatted down to Jill's level.
Her sadistic smile couldn't be held back any longer.
"Let me help you Jill." She cooed as she stretch out her hand for her to grab.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 6/27/11


Jill was hesitant "....O...ok" she grabbed her hand
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/27/11

hakumen- wrote:
Jill was hesitant "....O...ok" she grabbed her hand


Fuuka chuckled.
"Yes, that's it." she said as she helped her up.
"Now shall we?" she asked motioning towards the door.


70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 6/27/11


"No need, hehehe..." a huge eye appeared on the door
"J-Jack? why do you always come at the wrong times" Jill sounded mad
"Im sorry....I just thought it was fun to watch this women try to mess with you...hehe, its fun seeing docs who thinks they know us"
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/27/11

hakumen- wrote:

"No need, hehehe..." a huge eye appeared on the door
"J-Jack? why do you always come at the wrong times" Jill sounded mad
"Im sorry....I just thought it was fun to watch this women try to mess with you...hehe, its fun seeing docs who thinks they know us"


She turned around to see the man Jack really did exists.
"Ahhh. So you aren't a fake. It's about time you came out from the shadows." she smirked placing her hands on her hips.
"I'm Dr.Kurosaiya, or as my nurse Alley calls me , Dr. Fuuka." she introduced to the man.
"Speaking of Alley... You haven't seen a piper innocent nurse around have you? she owes me a patient." Fuuka sighed
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 6/27/11


"Oh...I got bored with that toy...saying things like being able to kill me with a virus...that back fired so I got bored and left her" Jack appeared behind Dr.Fuuka, he suddenly licked her cheek "Oh, you taste good, now why are you making my Jill feel uncomfortable, its unfair that she's not human but still"
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/27/11

hakumen- wrote:



"Oh...I got bored with that toy...saying things like being able to kill me with a virus...that back fired so I got bored and left her" Jack appeared behind Dr.Fuuka, he suddenly licked her cheek "Oh, you taste good, now why are you making my Jill feel uncomfortable, its unfair that she's not human but still"


Fuuka laughed.
"Let's just say I get a kick out of it."
She then made her way to her desk and sat down observing them both.
"Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water~" Fuuka recited.
"Quite the pair you make." she chuckled softly.
"Now tell me why you're here Jack?" she inquired leaning forward towards them curious to here the answer.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.