First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply 【Treasure Island】
Pirate
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 6/30/11 , edited 6/30/11

cpo136 wrote:

oh really?? *you see that your brother is being tortured even harder after you said that* i can have him suffer a lot more than this you know and if i brang him back well..........he wouldn't be the same but...................alright what do i want in exchange??? hmmmm your soul will do no less an eternity in hell for his life back how is that??


"Fine do it just leave him alone" Aeon puts her sword back into her hand and sits on the floor
Pirate
45809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / standing atop the...
Offline
Posted 6/30/11
alright then you are now in contract *Jack gets out the jar and sucks you into hell and at the same time releases your brother and Jack shows you him you see your brother isnt moving at all Jack says you wanted him alive and he is but he's brain dead he can't move hear taste smell feel or see he's like a shell you doomed him to a terrible life and because of his body in my possesion he'll be going to hell when he dies
Pirate
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 6/30/11

cpo136 wrote:

alright then you are now in contract *Jack gets out the jar and sucks you into hell and at the same time releases your brother and Jack shows you him you see your brother isnt moving at all Jack says you wanted him alive and he is but he's brain dead he can't move hear taste smell feel or see he's like a shell you doomed him to a terrible life and because of his body in my possesion he'll be going to hell when he dies


"Then kill him" Aeon stands in the bottle and spins and sings Ball Jointed Dolls "At least i found him"
Pirate
45809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / standing atop the...
Offline
Posted 6/30/11
no i am going to make him stay like that for 10,000 years!!!!! ahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pirate
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 6/30/11

cpo136 wrote:

no i am going to make him stay like that for 10,000 years!!!!! ahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


"Do it or ill kill myself" Aeon sings Ball Jointed dolls again but sits down
Pirate
45809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / standing atop the...
Offline
Posted 6/30/11
your already dead once your in hell so basically your screwed unless i say so!!!! ahahahhaa!!!!!!!!!!!
Pirate
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 6/30/11

cpo136 wrote:

your already dead once your in hell so basically your screwed unless i say so!!!! ahahahhaa!!!!!!!!!!!


"okay ill stay but dont take me to boring places" Aeon starts to yawn "u make me bored now" Aeon starts to lay down and sleeps
Pirate
45809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / standing atop the...
Offline
Posted 6/30/11
*a demon starts kicking and slicing at you with his swords but you can't even budge you simply take all the pain and scream*
Pirate
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 6/30/11

cpo136 wrote:

*a demon starts kicking and slicing at you with his swords but you can't even budge you simply take all the pain and scream*


Aeon screams "Keep it coming take me to hell then...i was going to go with my friend but i guess i have to go early"
Pirate
45809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / standing atop the...
Offline
Posted 6/30/11
hmm i'll make one last offer......................join the black stars as my first mate and you and your brother will be assured prosperity..................or spend an eternity in hell
Pirate
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 6/30/11

cpo136 wrote:

hmm i'll make one last offer......................join the black stars as my first mate and you and your brother will be assured prosperity..................or spend an eternity in hell


u have to ask my captain first
Posted 8/3/11
Landon shops around looking for the perfect necklace to go along with his outfit for the next day.
Pirate
45809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / standing atop the...
Offline
Posted 12/2/11 , edited 12/2/11
hmmmmmm so be it *jack vanishes into thin air* and it's as if nothing happened since there isnt a scratch on you
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.