First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Create a character
Posted 7/2/11
oh thanks i like being aloner
Posted 7/2/11
Name: Okami
Age: unknown
Position: fighter
Gender: female
Bio: she lost her family when she was young and she loves to fight and she is a wolf
Clan: a loner
Pe: wolf
Pic:
Posted 7/2/11


Approved Make sure to Rp~
Bender
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 7/4/11
Name:Shaman
Age:unknown (looks 21)
Position:Leader
Gender:F
Bio: I am a part of the earth clan but i use plants to fight and heal. most people call me shaman my real name and identity have been lost. I am able use plants to well beyond a masters level even wend i lost my past.
Clan: Earth
Pe: (at pet fourm)
Pic:
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/4/11

Chase7856 wrote:

Name:Shaman
Age:unknown (looks 21)
Position:Leader
Gender:F
Bio: I am a part of the earth clan but i use plants to fight and heal. most people call me shaman my real name and identity have been lost. I am able use plants to well beyond a masters level even wend i lost my past.
Clan: Earth
Pe: (at pet fourm)
Pic:


approved please rp!!
Bender
7545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In the Snow Mount...
Offline
Posted 7/24/11
Name: Arica
Age: 20
Position: Fighter
Gender: Female
Bio: Arica doesn't remember a lot of her past as she only remembers learning to fight, she doesn't remember her family because she got taken from them when she was only young when they learnt she was an earth bender. They were scared of benders and they didn't know how they conceived a bender so they abandoned her in a park and a earth bender couple had found and brought her up so she doesn't know anything of her blood family. She is a long lost cousin of Elaine but she doesn't know that and nor does Elaine.
Clan: Earth
Pet: (at pet fourm)
Pic:
Hunter
1669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/25/11
Name: Raina Yuki
Age: 18
Position: Co-Leader
Gender: Female
Bio: Raina is a very bubbly and happy person, but is also has a temper. She is very protective of her sister, and is the only person who knows that the co-leader of the Water Clan is Maika's twin sister.
Clan: Fire Clan
Pet: ?
Pic:


Name: Maika Yuki
Age: 16
Position: Fighter
Gender: Female
Bio: Maika is a quiet, yet deadly sort of girl. She only ever talks to her older sister Raina and is usually staring off into space. She always feels like she's missing something, but can't figure out what. She is the lost twin sister of Mai Hana.
Clan: Fire Clan
Pet: ?
Pic:


Name: Mai Hana
Age: 16
Position: Co-Leader
Gender: Female
Bio: Mai is a calm, easy-going sort of person. She doesn't worry about stuff too much and just 'goes with the flow'. She is the lost twin sister of Maika Yuki and her last name was changed, so people wouldn't know.
Clan: Water Clan
Pet: ?
Pic:
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/25/11

xXSakura-chanXx wrote:

Name: Raina Yuki
Age: 18
Position: Co-Leader
Gender: Female
Bio: Raina is a very bubbly and happy person, but is also has a temper. She is very protective of her sister, and is the only person who knows that the co-leader of the Water Clan is Maika's twin sister.
Clan: Fire Clan
Pet: ?
Pic:


Name: Maika Yuki
Age: 16
Position: Fighter
Gender: Female
Bio: Maika is a quiet, yet deadly sort of girl. She only ever talks to her older sister Raina and is usually staring off into space. She always feels like she's missing something, but can't figure out what. She is the lost twin sister of Mai Hana.
Clan: Fire Clan
Pet: ?
Pic:


Name: Mai Hana
Age: 16
Position: Co-Leader
Gender: Female
Bio: Mai is a calm, easy-going sort of person. She doesn't worry about stuff too much and just 'goes with the flow'. She is the lost twin sister of Maika Yuki and her last name was changed, so people wouldn't know.
Clan: Water Clan
Pet: ?
Pic:


Approved plz rp!
Bender
7545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In the Snow Mount...
Offline
Posted 7/26/11
Kuro you need to approve Arica, before I can rp with her.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/27/11

Sailor-san wrote:

Name: Arica
Age: 20
Position: Fighter
Gender: Female
Bio: Arica doesn't remember a lot of her past as she only remembers learning to fight, she doesn't remember her family because she got taken from them when she was only young when they learnt she was an earth bender. They were scared of benders and they didn't know how they conceived a bender so they abandoned her in a park and a earth bender couple had found and brought her up so she doesn't know anything of her blood family. Shqe is a long lost cousin of Elaine but she doesn't know that and nor does Elaine.
Clan: Earth
Pet: (at pet fourm)
Pic:


Approved!
Bender
7545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In the Snow Mount...
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
Yay thanks Kuro I'll bring her into the forest if you want me to.
Bender
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / U.K.
Offline
Posted 8/1/11

Kuromicat wrote:

Rules:
:.Only one guardian and two leaders.
:.Five chara max(unless kids come with another user)
:.Be active
:.Humans only, exept for Guardians, And Shi, who is a fallen angel.
:.If you are a leader, your the greater elemant(ex: water leader=ice) If you are a fighter, or a healer you can choose.

Guardian Fourm:

Guardian:
Age:
Pic:



Bender form(applies for leaders):

Name: Luna
Age: 15
Position: Fighter
Gender: Female
Bio: find out- a bit out of it... but a good fighter.
Clan: Water
Pe: (at pet fourm)
Pic:



Human fourm

Name:
Age:
Normal, Forsaken or Hunter:
Why?:
Bio:
Personality:
Gender:
Pic:


Our Chara:
Kuromicat:
Earth Guardian
Age: 18
Pic: upload later

Name: Shi
Age: 18
Leader
Male
Bio: on home page.
Clan: Dark

Name:
Age: 16
Leader
Female
Bio: n/a
Clan: Water
Pet: Seagull named Diamond

Name: Jace
Age: 17
Hunter
Has nothing better to do.
Bio: find out!
Personality: rough, dark smart, tricky.
Male


21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 8/7/11

You is approved!
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/9/11
Name: Izumi
Age: 15
Position: Fighter
Gender: Female
Bio: My parents died when I was young, and I have no brothers and sisters. I am all alone in the world... or so I thought. I learned the true meaning of friends, and to move on. From that alone I decided to start over with my life, and make a change of myself and others. Now my goal is to live on and be happy for the rest of my life. :)
Clan: Water
Pet: Don't have one yet...
Pic:
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 8/9/11

Anime_Freakxoxo wrote:

Name: Izumi
Age: 15
Position: Fighter
Gender: Female
Bio: My parents died when I was young, and I have no brothers and sisters. I am all alone in the world... or so I thought. I learned the true meaning of friends, and to move on. From that alone I decided to start over with my life, and make a change of myself and others. Now my goal is to live on and be happy for the rest of my life. :)
Clan: Water
Pet: Don't have one yet...
Pic:


Approved… wanna roleplay?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.