First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Forest
Bender
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 7/5/11


"good and i will take i can make my self at home?" thinks on top of the plant matter here and the library i can get out but first. starts to make a meal for her self.
Posted 7/5/11
um...........*KITTY RUNS AROUND IN CIRCLES LAUGHING!?!?!?* O.O
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/5/11

Chase7856 wrote:



"good and i will take i can make my self at home?" thinks on top of the plant matter here and the library i can get out but first. starts to make a meal for her self.


*jace sighs and falls asleep on the couch*
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/5/11

XDeMoNiCKiLlYX wrote:

um...........*KITTY RUNS AROUND IN CIRCLES LAUGHING!?!?!?* O.O


*nix grabs kitty and laughs* 'who are youu?' (Btw hes like do big shes as tall as his hand. And in the lolita neko doll group can you change my chara Lex to Nix? Hes a guy, really bad angel, has nixie wing)
Bender
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 7/5/11

Kuromicat wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:



"good and i will take i can make my self at home?" thinks on top of the plant matter here and the library i can get out but first. starts to make a meal for her self.


*jace sighs and falls asleep on the couch*


a good smell starts to come form the kitchen
Posted 7/5/11

Kuromicat wrote:


XDeMoNiCKiLlYX wrote:

um...........*KITTY RUNS AROUND IN CIRCLES LAUGHING!?!?!?* O.O


*nix grabs kitty and laughs* 'who are youu?' (Btw hes like do big shes as tall as his hand. And in the lolita neko doll group can you change my chara Lex to Nix? Hes a guy, really bad angel, has nixie wing)


Kitty: *she meows quietly and cutely*

Note: ALRITE!!!
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/5/11

Chase7856 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:



"good and i will take i can make my self at home?" thinks on top of the plant matter here and the library i can get out but first. starts to make a meal for her self.


*jace sighs and falls asleep on the couch*


a good smell starts to come form the kitchen

*he wakes up and goess to the kitchen* 'whats your name?'
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/5/11

XDeMoNiCKiLlYX wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


XDeMoNiCKiLlYX wrote:

um...........*KITTY RUNS AROUND IN CIRCLES LAUGHING!?!?!?* O.O


*nix grabs kitty and laughs* 'who are youu?' (Btw hes like do big shes as tall as his hand. And in the lolita neko doll group can you change my chara Lex to Nix? Hes a guy, really bad angel, has nixie wing)


Kitty: *she meows quietly and cutely*

Note: ALRITE!!!


'*he laughs* 'hmm..? A neko?' *he smiles and pinches one of her ears*
Bender
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 7/5/11 , edited 7/5/11


"i truly don't know my real name but most people call me Shaman. so what is your name?" keeps cooking.
Posted 7/5/11

Kuromicat wrote:


XDeMoNiCKiLlYX wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


XDeMoNiCKiLlYX wrote:

um...........*KITTY RUNS AROUND IN CIRCLES LAUGHING!?!?!?* O.O


*nix grabs kitty and laughs* 'who are youu?' (Btw hes like do big shes as tall as his hand. And in the lolita neko doll group can you change my chara Lex to Nix? Hes a guy, really bad angel, has nixie wing)


Kitty: *she meows quietly and cutely*

Note: ALRITE!!!


'*he laughs* 'hmm..? A neko?' *he smiles and pinches one of her ears*


Kitty: *she squeaks and hides behind a giant ROCK!?!?!?!?* O.O
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/5/11

Chase7856 wrote:



"i truly don't know my real name but most people call me Shaman. so what is your name?" keeps cooking.


'My name is Jace'* he looks at you*
Bender
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 7/5/11


keeps cooking "i gest you smelled my cooking."
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/5/11

XDeMoNiCKiLlYX wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


XDeMoNiCKiLlYX wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


XDeMoNiCKiLlYX wrote:

um...........*KITTY RUNS AROUND IN CIRCLES LAUGHING!?!?!?* O.O


*nix grabs kitty and laughs* 'who are youu?' (Btw hes like do big shes as tall as his hand. And in the lolita neko doll group can you change my chara Lex to Nix? Hes a guy, really bad angel, has nixie wing)


Kitty: *she meows quietly and cutely*

Note: ALRITE!!!


'*he laughs* 'hmm..? A neko?' *he smiles and pinches one of her ears*


Kitty: *she squeaks and hides behind a giant ROCK!?!?!?!?* O.O

*he smiles and crushes the rock, tearing off one of her ears* 'your a fun pet'
Posted 7/5/11

Kuromicat wrote:


XDeMoNiCKiLlYX wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


XDeMoNiCKiLlYX wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


XDeMoNiCKiLlYX wrote:

um...........*KITTY RUNS AROUND IN CIRCLES LAUGHING!?!?!?* O.O


*nix grabs kitty and laughs* 'who are youu?' (Btw hes like do big shes as tall as his hand. And in the lolita neko doll group can you change my chara Lex to Nix? Hes a guy, really bad angel, has nixie wing)


Kitty: *she meows quietly and cutely*

Note: ALRITE!!!


'*he laughs* 'hmm..? A neko?' *he smiles and pinches one of her ears*


Kitty: *she squeaks and hides behind a giant ROCK!?!?!?!?* O.O

*he smiles and crushes the rock, tearing off one of her ears* 'your a fun pet'


Kitty: *she starts giggling at the pain* teeheee~
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/5/11

Chase7856 wrote:



keeps cooking "i gest you smelled my cooking."


'I did.' *he walks over to you* 'what are you cooking?'
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.