First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Bloody Meadow
Member
4691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / panland
Offline
Posted 6/30/11


Startles a little bit, " maybe, maybe not... How about you, Can you die?"
Posted 6/30/11

xxshoryuxx wrote:



Startles a little bit, " maybe, maybe not... How about you, Can you die?"


"Nope" Aeon Answered while smiling
Member
4691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / panland
Offline
Posted 6/30/11


"what so happy about not being able to die?" takes out a Gari-Gari Kun popsicle and starts eating it
Posted 6/30/11

xxshoryuxx wrote:



"what so happy about not being able to die?" takes out a Gari-Gari Kun popsicle and starts eating it


"i dont know i like peoples who dont die coz it sad to lose someone ur friends with" jumping off the tree and sits down on the ground
Member
4691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / panland
Offline
Posted 6/30/11


"you're pretty weird for someone roaming around here" lies down and stares up, "Oh wells this place sucks to stick around..."
Posted 6/30/11

xxshoryuxx wrote:



"you're pretty weird for someone roaming around here" lies down and stares up, "Oh wells this place sucks to stick around..."


"thanks and yea"
Member
4691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / panland
Offline
Posted 6/30/11


"I didn't mean it as a compliment..." stands up and takes out a scythe and points at her, "why are you bugging me in the first place?"
Posted 6/30/11 , edited 6/30/11

xxshoryuxx wrote:



"I didn't mean it as a compliment..." stands up and takes out a scythe and points at her, "why are you bugging me in the first place?"


"Got bored"
Member
4691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / panland
Offline
Posted 6/30/11


"Don't use me for your self satisfactory..." and slices Aeon with her Scythe, "I'm not your toy"
Posted 6/30/11

xxshoryuxx wrote:



"Don't use me for your self satisfactory..." and slices Aeon with her Scythe, "I'm not your toy"


"Okay i wont then"starts to jugging her head
Member
4691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / panland
Offline
Posted 6/30/11


Takes back scythe, "You're truly weird... I was expecting some blood that's all."
Posted 6/30/11

xxshoryuxx wrote:



Takes back scythe, "You're truly weird... I was expecting some blood that's all."


"really then try someone else i cant die" puts her head back with her body
Member
4691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / panland
Offline
Posted 6/30/11


"Fine then, I just find someone else to fight..." takes scythe and cuts wrists, ". . ." Blood erupts from the cut and Yomi starts drinking it
Posted 6/30/11

xxshoryuxx wrote:



"Fine then, I just find someone else to fight..." takes scythe and cuts wrists, ". . ." Blood erupts from the cut and Yomi starts drinking it


"Bye bye talk to u when i see u next time maybe" then disappears
Member
4691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / panland
Offline
Posted 6/30/11


chuckles, "what a weird person..." The cut began to heal
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.