First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ☠Suki's Room☠
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

The_Dark_Princess wrote:
Suki stayed silent and looks at Fuuka then narrow her eyes toward the wall


Fuuka looked over at the wall.
"What is it?"
M E M B E R
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

-FemBotrocity wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:
Suki stayed silent and looks at Fuuka then narrow her eyes toward the wall


Fuuka looked over at the wall.
"What is it?"


Suki looks at her then walks to her bed and starts cuting the head off the person she drgged in
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

The_Dark_Princess wrote:
Suki looks at her then walks to her bed and starts cuting the head off the person she drgged in


Fuuka sighed.
"Not a word yet?" Fuuka sat on her bed and took her knife out of her hand.
"Acknowledge my presence a bit more and I'll let you finish." she said playfully.
She saw a clip board of Suki's information at the end of the bed and grabbed it reading over it.
M E M B E R
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

-FemBotrocity wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:
Suki looks at her then walks to her bed and starts cuting the head off the person she drgged in


Fuuka sighed.
"Not a word yet?" Fuuka sat on her bed and took her knife out of her hand.
"Acknowledge my presence a bit more and I'll let you finish." she said playfully.
She saw a clip board of Suki's information at the end of the bed and grabbed it reading over it.


Suki looks at her take the knife and bites her bottom lip trying not to kill her
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

The_Dark_Princess wrote:
Suki looks at her take the knife and bites her bottom lip trying not to kill her


Fuuka threw her back the knife and kept reading her file.
"You don't talk?" she looked up at her.

M E M B E R
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

-FemBotrocity wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:
Suki looks at her take the knife and bites her bottom lip trying not to kill her


Fuuka threw her back the knife and kept reading her file.
"You don't talk?" she looked up at her.



she shakes her head no look looks down
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

The_Dark_Princess wrote:
she shakes her head no look looks down


She put her file back and frowned a little watching her.
No voice.
No screams.
Which means.
No pleasure for her.
She sighed.
"Finish your work will you my dear?" she asked referring to the dead body with half it's head cut off.
"He's nearly headless."
M E M B E R
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

-FemBotrocity wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:
she shakes her head no look looks down


She put her file back and frowned a little watching her.
No voice.
No screams.
Which means.
No pleasure for her.
She sighed.
"Finish your work will you my dear?" she asked referring to the dead body with half it's head cut off.
"He's nearly headless."


She finish cuting off the hrad then hangs it up
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

The_Dark_Princess wrote:
She finish cuting off the hrad then hangs it up


"Are you finished now?"Fuuka asked getting impatient.
"Since you are voiceless I have less of an interest in you honestly." she bluntly said.
"The only thing you really have going for you is your body." she sighed.
M E M B E R
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

-FemBotrocity wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:
She finish cuting off the hrad then hangs it up


"Are you finished now?"Fuuka asked getting impatient.
"Since you are voiceless I have less of an interest in you honestly." she bluntly said.
"The only thing you really have going for you is your body." she sighed.


Suki looks at her then puts one finger on her head as Suki sudonly speak
"So can you hear me now"
she said with a sweet voice
"If so good"
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

The_Dark_Princess wrote:
Suki looks at her then puts one finger on her head as Suki sudonly speak
"So can you hear me now"
she said with a sweet voice
"If so good"


Fuuka smirked.
Interest regained.
"Loud and clear." she replied.

M E M B E R
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

-FemBotrocity wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:
Suki looks at her then puts one finger on her head as Suki sudonly speak
"So can you hear me now"
she said with a sweet voice
"If so good"


Fuuka smirked.
Interest regained.
"Loud and clear." she replied.



Suki looks at her
"You Humans are very weird"
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

The_Dark_Princess wrote:
Suki looks at her
"You Humans are very weird"


"To us you're the weird ones." she replied.
Fuuka touched her hair once more,.
"Now tell me child. Why do you do this?"

M E M B E R
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

-FemBotrocity wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:
Suki looks at her
"You Humans are very weird"


"To us you're the weird ones." she replied.
Fuuka touched her hair once more,.
"Now tell me child. Why do you do this?"



"Because this wolrd is routing and im just killing people off for the fun of it"
She looks at her with silver eyes like Kazutaka
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

The_Dark_Princess wrote:

"Because this wolrd is routing and im just killing people off for the fun of it"
She looks at her with silver eyes like Kazutaka


You look so much like your doctor." fuuka said mindlessly tilting her head.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.