First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
HOWTO: Bypass CR auto renewal
Posted 1/3/12

AdamIdris101 wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

That's very nice. I love the pain of that; spectacular. Does sound disappointing. I am sorry that that had to happen to you.

I don't know, I don't think there's anything I want to do anyway. O.O


Thank you. That's a good sign. It means you're weighed down with things you could do. You're a multi talented individual and don't know where to begin.



No problem, sir. So, where would that lead me, then?
Posted 1/3/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:


AdamIdris101 wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

That's very nice. I love the pain of that; spectacular. Does sound disappointing. I am sorry that that had to happen to you.

I don't know, I don't think there's anything I want to do anyway. O.O


Thank you. That's a good sign. It means you're weighed down with things you could do. You're a multi talented individual and don't know where to begin.



No problem, sir. So, where would that lead me, then?


Whoa I never proposed I'd point you in the right direction.

But I will say this: You'll wander the Earth looking for the end of the rainbow. Unbeknownst to you there are double even an infinite amount of rainbows. The possibilities are endless.

It's not for you to always find meaning in things but rather to live them and let meaning find you. It has already begun and you don't even know it. What does it all mean, you keep asking? That sir is were I depart.



Posted 1/3/12
I g

AdamIdris101 wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


AdamIdris101 wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

That's very nice. I love the pain of that; spectacular. Does sound disappointing. I am sorry that that had to happen to you.

I don't know, I don't think there's anything I want to do anyway. O.O


Thank you. That's a good sign. It means you're weighed down with things you could do. You're a multi talented individual and don't know where to begin.



No problem, sir. So, where would that lead me, then?


Whoa I never proposed I'd point you in the right direction.

But I will say this: You'll wander the Earth looking for the end of the rainbow. Unbeknownst to you there are double even an infinite amount of rainbows. The possibilities are endless.

It's not for you to always find meaning in things but rather to live them and let meaning find you. It has already begun and you don't even know it. What does it all mean, you keep asking? That sir is were I depart.





I guess so. I feel like I should be Siddhartha or something. Thank you. I am sad now. I am going to go to bed.
Posted 1/3/12 , edited 1/3/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:


I guess so. I feel like I should be Siddhartha or something. Thank you. I am sad now. I am going to go to bed.


Was this your honey bear?


He was in my van having honey. Honey bear suggests you should come along too.
Posted 1/3/12

AdamIdris101 wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


I guess so. I feel like I should be Siddhartha or something. Thank you. I am sad now. I am going to go to bed.


Was this your honey bear?


He was in my van having honey. Honey bear suggests you should come along too.


Nope, my Honey Bear tops that one! :))))
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 1/4/12

Cyberxion wrote:

Thanks for the info. Just canceled my premium sub and was very upset with the results as I still had a third of a month left. It soured me to ever re-subscribing, but if I should have a severe lapse in judgment and a sudden abundance of free time in the future, I'll keep this in mind. Thanks for the heads up.


Before canceling your membership, it should have been stated that the membership would cease functioning immediately. Since you may have overlooked this and did not mean to immediately cancel your membership, I have reactivated your membership and disabled it from renewing so that you can enjoy the remaining membership you have without worrying about being charged again, unless you decide to sign up for a new subscription.


Thread is filled with spam.

~Locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.