First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Grapevine (Inn)
Posted 6/29/11


*she raises the swords, one to your chest the other to your neck*
'tch'
Member
2821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Laying in bed wit...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

DarkChic wrote:



*she raises the swords, one to your chest the other to your neck*
'tch'


-suddenly open my eyes and chants a spell and disappears into the ground-
Posted 6/29/11


*kumi falls backwards and sleeps peacefully on the ground*
'tch, stupid baka vampire' the voices slowly dissapear
Member
2821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Laying in bed wit...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

DarkChic wrote:



*kumi falls backwards and sleeps peacefully on the ground*
'tch, stupid baka vampire' the voices slowly dissapear


-reappears beside her and puts my hands on her head and goes into her memories- hmmm i knew something was up
Posted 6/29/11


-her eyes suddenly opens and she runs her katana's throu you- Kumi glares "What the f**k are you doing"

Member
2821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Laying in bed wit...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

DarkChic wrote:



-her eyes suddenly opens and she runs her katana's throu you- Kumi glares "What the f**k are you doing"



-whinces and falls down beside u-nnnmmgg the question is what the fuck are u doing always trying to kill me ur the one who got out of ur bed and stabbed me...-pulls away from ur katana and heals myself glaring at u- at this rate i am gonna need to feed
Posted 6/29/11

"tch, i never asked you to stay vampire" She hisses and looks away. "Go feed then vampire" she said her voice quiet with a slight whimper
Member
2821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Laying in bed wit...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

DarkChic wrote:


"tch, i never asked you to stay vampire" She hisses and looks away. "Go feed then vampire" she said her voice quiet with a slight whimper

i am too weak to move-leans against the wall and closes my eyes- and that voice in ur head needs to leave

Posted 6/29/11


"HOW DARE YOU" she yells and grabs her sword shakingly "you...." kumi closes her eyes "why the hell would you do that"
Member
2821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Laying in bed wit...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

DarkChic wrote:



"HOW DARE YOU" she yells and grabs her sword shakingly "you...." kumi closes her eyes "why the hell would you do that"


do what-pants cause of lack of strength-
Posted 6/29/11 , edited 6/29/11


"If you tap into my mind again you wont be breathing anymore" kumi turns away and her shadow leaves
Member
2821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Laying in bed wit...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

DarkChic wrote:



"If you tap into my mind again you wont be breathing anymore" kumi turns away and her shadow leaves


just was gonna restore ur memories but never mind -disappears and leaves the inn and the town-
Posted 6/29/11


"tch as if people haven't tried before" she mummbles and sits on the bed hugging her knees to her chest
Member
2821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Laying in bed wit...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

DarkChic wrote:



"tch as if people haven't tried before" she mummbles and sits on the bed hugging her knees to her chest


-stays on the outskirt of the city waiting for someone to come so i can attack-
Member
21342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / below the rain
Offline
Posted 6/29/11
Katsumi in her wolf form, was taking a walk around the city. She saw some people fighting and others waiting to fight. She had a tiny grin on her face.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.