First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Grapevine (Inn)
Member
2821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Laying in bed wit...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

DarkChic wrote:



i'm fine lets go in- "notices a fight"


hmm ook =turns to go inside-
Member
21342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / below the rain
Offline
Posted 6/29/11 , edited 6/29/11

DarkChic wrote:


ah no don't hurt him -grabs your leg- foxy is my friend -heku whimpers-


Katsumi didn't want to hurt him, but she couldn't hit the bad guy and hit the fox and Katsumi felt really bad. "i'm sorry" she told to the fox from telepathy
Posted 6/29/11 , edited 6/29/11


"I was protecting her' He responds Heku stands and extends her arm "I'm Heku, nice to meet you, oh do you know where the grapevine inn is?"
Posted 6/29/11
Kumi Sees a little girl, a foxy and another girl, "what the?"

Heku the voices chant
Member
2821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Laying in bed wit...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

DarkChic wrote:

Kumi Sees a little girl, a foxy and another girl, "what the?"

Heku the voices chant


-turns around and looks-
Member
21342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / below the rain
Offline
Posted 6/29/11 , edited 6/29/11

DarkChic wrote:



"I was protecting her' He responds Heku stands and extends her arm "I'm Heku, nice to meet you, oh do you know where the grapevine inn is?"


Katsumi shakes head. She transforms back. "i'm sorry for hurting your fox. i tried to protect you too." she nods lightly. "and my name's Katsumi, nice to meet you ^^" When she transformed back to half wolf, she noticed the sun coming up from the mountains. She turned around knowing there was some other people
Posted 6/29/11
-Kumi pants and ends up passing on outside the inn-
Posted 6/29/11 , edited 6/29/11


"i'm trying to find my mama katsumi, oh and this is foxy" Heku smiles and pets him. "he's my best friend"

Member
2821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Laying in bed wit...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

DarkChic wrote:

-Kumi pants and ends up passing on outside the inn-


-holds u - are u ok kumi
Posted 6/29/11
-Kumi is passed out-
Member
21342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / below the rain
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

DarkChic wrote:



"i'm trying to find my mama katsumi, oh and this is foxy" Heku smiles and pets him. "he's my best friend"



Katsumi smiles. "your mama?" after hearing the word mama, she remembered her parents and made her a headache.
Member
2821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Laying in bed wit...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

DarkChic wrote:

-Kumi is passed out-


-picks her up and walks into the inn and goes into the room putting her on the bed -
Posted 6/29/11
Heku nods "she's a demon" She says then whisphers "i think"
foxy says to you 'the elven clan didn't want to say anything so we left'
Posted 6/29/11 , edited 6/29/11


She pants and mummbles "h-h-he-ku"
Member
21342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / below the rain
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

DarkChic wrote:

Heku nods "she's a demon" She says then whisphers "i think"
foxy says to you 'the elven clan didn't want to say anything so we left'


Katsumi gasp "hmm, how did you got lost from her?" she said looking at her.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.