First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Grapevine (Inn)
Member
2821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Laying in bed wit...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

DarkChic wrote:



She pants and mummbles "h-h-he-ku"


hmm-thinks-.. who is heku o.o this chick is so confusing -puts her on her bed-
Posted 6/29/11


Heku walks toward the grapevine inn "I never knew her..."
Member
21342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / below the rain
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

DarkChic wrote:



Heku walks toward the grapevine inn "I never knew her..."


Katsumi looks down "s-sorry if i'm making you worried > <" she hits her head "i'll help you then" she pats her shoulder
Posted 6/29/11


-sleeps and grabs onto you pulling you down on me while sleeping-
Member
2821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Laying in bed wit...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

DarkChic wrote:



-sleeps and grabs onto you pulling you down on me while sleeping-


=blushes and tries to move away- i no i dont wanna get stabbed again
Posted 6/29/11
"Ah You dont have to really its nice of you thou" She smiles and holds your hand going inside the inn "I've learned to survive"
Posted 6/29/11


-her swords are on the ground and she's cuddling you sleepingly-
Member
21342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / below the rain
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

DarkChic wrote:

"Ah You dont have to really its nice of you thou" She smiles and holds your hand going inside the inn "I've learned to survive"


Katsumi looked down a little "it's ok ... it's just ... that you're my first friend ... > <" she covers face with both hands
Member
2821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Laying in bed wit...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

DarkChic wrote:



-her swords are on the ground and she's cuddling you sleepingly-

-sighs and just cuddles back falling asleep=

Posted 6/29/11 , edited 6/29/11


Heku looks up at you with a big smile on her face "Then i'm happy you're here with me"
foxy closes his eyes and says to you "Thank you"
Posted 6/29/11


-Kumi whimpers- He-ku he-ku
Member
21342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / below the rain
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

DarkChic wrote:



Heku looks up at you with a big smile on her face "Then i'm happy you're here with me"
foxy closes his eyes and says to you "Thank you"


Katsumi heard both of then and blushes a little from cuteness "i-it's nothing really > <" smiles a bit
Member
2821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Laying in bed wit...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

DarkChic wrote:



-Kumi whimpers- He-ku he-ku

-puts my fore head against ur and tries to get in ur head-

Posted 6/29/11


room room -Heku smiles and stands on her tip-toes to look at the person over the counter- umm a room pwease

the lady "ms. where is your mother?"

"ah.." Heku looks down. foxy shakes his head "its the street again"
Posted 6/29/11


He sees a little elven girl holding her self and shadow magic surrounds her
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.