Created by maxchoikang
What do you look for in a soap?
603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Midgard
Offline
Posted 6/29/11 , edited 6/29/11
Hello guys! I am doing a market research survey for my project. Please help me gather votes, thanks!

What do you look for in a body soap and why?

Please choose one and if you would like to add more benefits please do so. For example you choose Moisturizing and Anti-bacterial, please state if you want to add like an anti-aging with it. Thanks!

Don't forget to leave your age because I need it. :)

I appreciate your time to vote. Thank you guys!
Posted 6/29/11

maxchoikang wrote:

Hello guys! I am doing a market research survey for my project. Please help me gather votes, thanks!

What do you look for in a body soap and why?

Please choose one and if you would like to add more benefits please do so. For example you choose Moisturizing and Anti-bacterial, please state if you want to add like an anti-aging with it. Thanks!

Don't forget to leave your age because I need it. :)

I appreciate your time to vote. Thank you guys!


post this in Polls NOT in general discussion

~Locked
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 6/30/11

thefinalword wrote:


maxchoikang wrote:

Hello guys! I am doing a market research survey for my project. Please help me gather votes, thanks!

What do you look for in a body soap and why?

Please choose one and if you would like to add more benefits please do so. For example you choose Moisturizing and Anti-bacterial, please state if you want to add like an anti-aging with it. Thanks!

Don't forget to leave your age because I need it. :)

I appreciate your time to vote. Thank you guys!


post this in Polls NOT in general discussion

~Locked


You could have just moved it, you know?
Posted 6/30/11 , edited 6/30/11

AHTL wrote:


thefinalword wrote:


maxchoikang wrote:

Hello guys! I am doing a market research survey for my project. Please help me gather votes, thanks!

What do you look for in a body soap and why?

Please choose one and if you would like to add more benefits please do so. For example you choose Moisturizing and Anti-bacterial, please state if you want to add like an anti-aging with it. Thanks!

Don't forget to leave your age because I need it. :)

I appreciate your time to vote. Thank you guys!


post this in Polls NOT in general discussion

~Locked


You could have just moved it, you know?


YES I know.
From time to time I will close threads and let the user READ so they know
better the next time. If you want to move it, by all means.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 6/30/11

thefinalword wrote:

YES I know.
From time to time I will close threads and let the user READ so they know
better the next time. If you want to move it, by all means.


Relax, I was just saying. Not reason to be so annoyed by it.


Posted 6/30/11

AHTL wrote:


thefinalword wrote:

YES I know.
From time to time I will close threads and let the user READ so they know
better the next time. If you want to move it, by all means.


Relax, I was just saying. Not reason to be so annoyed by it.




Actually I'm not annoyed at all.
It's not even a big deal.

But you don't see me telling you what to do in the libraries.
See my point?

but I do appreciate you giving me the heads up.
You must be logged in to post.