First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Enrollment
4541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere in cana...
Offline
Posted 7/13/11
he can make his swords on fire.
90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 7/13/11 , edited 7/14/11
im not sure that humans can do that
Posted 7/14/11 , edited 7/14/11
Username :
Lia-hime

Character name :
Cherry Mizu

Chara age :
13

Teachure or student :
Student

Personalitly :
rich, powerful, kind, loving, short-temper, nice, caring

Type of youkai ( your rase ) :
Vampire / Demon Fairy

Abililitly ( s ) :


Bio :
Cherry was born in a rich family who completely owns all the music studios.
She just loves singing and dancing and playing piano or any instruments.
But her parents doesnt allow her to stay at home all day it just makes her weak.
She can be very passion about anything like making her own store.
Once she made a store in California. Her store was so famous. Shelia stops
singin and dancing an all, cause her parents ruin her dreams. Her parents
wanted her to go school everyday and get high grades but they dont know
that she is honor student. So they forced her to go to Elite Education Academy
to give her challenge. Her father doesnt care about her dreams, he wanted
her to be smart and become a nurse. Her mother who cares about her dream
but doesnt want her dad to know anything about this. Her dad is very violence father
and doesnt want to hurt his daughter Shelia.

Cherry was scared that she can be killed by her own father. She wanted to cried
but to scared. So she kept her mouth shut all day so her father
wont hear any complaining. Few days ago, Shelia ran away from her father. When
her father saw that his daughter ran away from home. He tortured her mother in a
living hell. Her father doesnt like to talk about her cousin Len. But for her baby brother
Matt cried and hugged Shelia tightly. Her mother knows that she is fairy but she didnt tell
her father about it. Her mother only told her and Matt.

Likes :
guys, anime, manga, singing, dancing, crying, fighting

Dislikes :
mean girls, rude ppl, bullies

Others : Cherry is Matt's fiancee

Pictures ( s ) :
90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 7/14/11 , edited 7/14/11


Approved , please rolepaly
Teacher
12432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Why do u care?
Offline
Posted 7/14/11 , edited 7/14/11
Username : Lia_Bro
Character name : Matt Wu
Chara age : 14 (GENIUS Boy)
Teachure or student : Teacher
Personalitly : nice, caring, loving, short-temper
Type of youkai ( your rase ) : Demon
Abililitly ( s ) : love pheromone to any girls, teleport, speed, fighting
Bio :

Likes : my gurl Cherry, hanging out, sleep, anime, manga, sing, dancing
Dislikes : sluts, whores, bullies
Others : Matt is Cherry's Fiancee
Pictures ( s ) : ( please be a anime pic )


Class you teach : Fighting, Elements, Magic
Discription of the class :
This class allows student to compete other students who is less powerless. Who is not powerless can use fire, ice, water, air, earth, wind, thunder for there powers. There are some dangerous mission to take so you need to be prepared.

90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 7/14/11


If your a teacher please fill out the extre for the teachers
Teacher
12432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Why do u care?
Offline
Posted 7/14/11

2magicgirl wrote:



If your a teacher please fill out the extre for the teachers


o i didnt see that... mybad ill let u know when im done.
90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 7/14/11


Okay sory for the trouble
Teacher
12432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Why do u care?
Offline
Posted 7/14/11

2magicgirl wrote:



Okay sory for the trouble


and im done.
90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 7/14/11

Lia_Bro wrote:

Username : Lia_Bro
Character name : Matt Wu
Chara age : 14 (GENIUS Boy)
Teachure or student : Teacher
Personalitly : nice, caring, loving, short-temper
Type of youkai ( your rase ) : Demon
Abililitly ( s ) : love pheromone to any girls, teleport, speed, fighting
Bio :

Likes : my gurl Cherry, hanging out, sleep, anime, manga, sing, dancing
Dislikes : sluts, whores, bullies
Others : Matt is Cherry's Fiancee
Pictures ( s ) : ( please be a anime pic )


Class you teach : Fighting, Elements, Magic
Discription of the class :
This class allows student to compete other students who is less powerless. Who is not powerless can use fire, ice, water, air, earth, wind, thunder for there powers. There are some dangerous mission to take so you need to be prepared.



Approved , your classroom has been made
Posted 7/14/11 , edited 7/15/11
Username :RepublicPanda
Character name : Ink Olvera
Chara age : 16
Teachure or student : Student
Personalitly : Happy, Cheerful, Almost like you wanna punch him, but you just can't because of his smile
Type of youkai ( your rase ) :Yaoguai
Abililitly ( s ) : Draw things with ink and materialize it, Decipher languages, manipulate Ink to his will. control water
Bio : He lived most of his life traveling and being a nomad. He would make a living as a freelance mercenary and decline all invatation to be in a mercenary group. He is cheerful and always happy with little memory of his parents. AS a child he grew up in a war torn city doing everything, but stealing to survive. He regrets a lot of things, but he has learned to forget about the past and move on. With that he was able to freelance while going to school and now finally land himself in a distinguished academy.
Likes : Drawing, Art, Spicy food, Birds
Dislikes :Sour food, Ballpoint pens
Others : His weapon is double voulge with chains
Pictures ( s ) : ( please be a anime pic
Student council
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 7/14/11

RepublicPanda wrote:

Username :RepublicPanda
Character name : Ink Olvera
Chara age : 16
Teachure or student : Student
Personalitly : Happy, Cheerful, Almost like you wanna punch him, but you just can't because of his smile
Type of youkai ( your rase ) :Yaoguai
Abililitly ( s ) : Draw things with ink and materialize it, Decipher languages, manipulate Ink to his will. control water
Bio : He lived most of his life traveling and being a nomad. He would make a living as a freelance mercenary and decline all invatation to be in a mercenary group. He is cheerful and always happy with little memory of his parents. AS a child he grew up in a war torn city doing everything, but stealing to survive. He regrets a lot of things, but he has learned to forget about the past and move on. With that he was able to freelance while going to school and now finally land himself in a distinguished academy.
Likes : Drawing, Art, Spicy food, Birds
Dislikes :Sour food, Ballpoint pens
Others : His weapon is double voulge with chains
Pictures ( s ) : ( please be a anime pic


Approved
Posted 7/14/11 , edited 7/15/11
Username : RepublicPanda
Character name : Nix Valentine
Chara age : 16
Teachure or student : Student
Personalitly : Very mild, Polite, Quiet
Type of youkai ( your rase ) :Huli jing
Abililitly ( s ) : Control snow, Ice Magic, Freeze energy,
Bio : He is an orphan raised by Blitz Valentine. His dad was killed and his mother died at child birth and due to irregular energy fluctuation he came out in fox form instead of a human form. He is very sallow and doesn't seem to do much. He has a best friend named Ink Olvera who happens to be his complete opposite. He also seems stoic most of the time, but rwally cares for people
Likes : Cold, Crystals, Peace, Quiet
Dislikes :Loudness
Others : Can make ice cream
Pictures ( s ) : ( please be a anime pic )
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/14/11

Approved
Posted 7/15/11 , edited 7/16/11
**IMPORTANT** Yes this used to be someone else's character,but the original creator quit CR and gave it to me so don't accuse me of stealing

Username :RepublicPanda
Character name : Ayumi Robins
Chara age : 16 almost 17
Teachure or student : student
Personalitly :She used to be very up and happy, but Conceals herself under a fake persona of being stoic
Type of youkai ( your rase ) : Witch
Abililitly ( s ) :Manipulation (of almost everything) and illusions and healing powers
Bio :She is known as No.14 she is now an experiment of Project Valkyrie supervised by Isaac Vanguard. She use to have shorter blond hair with fair skins, and a more childlike disposition, but the experimentation have taken there on her changing her a lot. She used to come from a very wealthy family with a mother who hates her, but she had the help of her sisters to comfort her. She formally attended Tsuki academy
Likes :Noodles, cute things, HALLOWEEN!! mammals and birds (not insects and reptiles) candy, scary stuff, holidays.
Dislikes :Bugs (has Entomophobia), dirty stuff, boredom
Others :Has a pet cat that changes color depending on the time etc. dawn, twilight, sunrise, sunset, midnight...and it also changes with her mood- normal is white in the day and slowly changes to black at night and back to to white in the day. Bad moods result in flamboyant coloring. Her cat's name is Trixie
Pictures ( s ) : ( please be a anime pic )
What she looked like before Experimentation

What she looked like after Experimentation
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.