First  Prev  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  Next  Last
Post Reply [AVATAR] World Avii Zone
Shopper
7544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Music Room 3, Our...
Offline
Posted 5/19/12
Thank chu,KIti-chan!!!!
Posted 5/22/12 , edited 5/24/12

FASHION. AYA. TOOK.
47541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ???
Offline
Posted 5/27/12 , edited 5/29/12


19100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On the chair, abo...
Offline
Posted 5/30/12 , edited 5/30/12


Shop Owner [Rank 3]
68620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 5/30/12



Thank you for waiting.
Here is your request: here
Please comment here for your thanks: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-737117/-comments-
Shopper
10720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where its cold. . .
Offline
Posted 5/31/12 , edited 6/1/12

Shop Owner [Rank 2]
7559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/1/12

i really like the pic, but i cant seem to work with it. can you give me another one? >_< sorry for bothering you.
Shop Owner [Rank 3]
68620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 6/1/12


Thank you for waiting. I am truly sorry for the plainness.
Here is your request : here.
Please say your thanks in: here.
Posted 6/1/12

Fashion wrote:


i really like the pic, but i cant seem to work with it. can you give me another one? >_< sorry for bothering you.


Sure! If you don't mind, could you make the text to be "Rukia Kuchiki" and add "Tsukiruna" Somewhere? :)


Shop Owner [Rank 3]
68620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 6/2/12


Thanks for the wait.
I am sorry if this isn't what you meant by dark.
But . . . .
here & here.
I made two, I noticed the pink one was a little too pink. XD
But please comment in here to say your thanks.
Shop Owner [Rank 2]
7559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/3/12


okay you might think im crazy but i did try making avatars to see if i liked how it turned out, but none of them looked very...hmm "suitable". so could you gimme another pic ( sorry >< )? or if you want i can find a pic for you but im a horriblee pic finder lol. DX sorry again. TT_TT
Posted 6/3/12

Fashion wrote:



okay you might think im crazy but i did try making avatars to see if i liked how it turned out, but none of them looked very...hmm "suitable". so could you gimme another pic ( sorry >< )? or if you want i can find a pic for you but im a horriblee pic finder lol. DX sorry again. TT_TT

Its fine, Here are some more pictures:

Shop Owner [Rank 2]
7559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/12


i honestly think i could have done better but i keep failing so this is the best one i could do. there was a pic i liked that you gave me but i was so lazy to render it lol.

Posted 6/4/12

Fashion wrote:



i honestly think i could have done better but i keep failing so this is the best one i could do. there was a pic i liked that you gave me but i was so lazy to render it lol.


Woah! They all look amazing! I love the colors in all of them and how dramatic and epic they all look! Thank you so much!~ ^^
Shop Owner [Rank 2]
7559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/12

your welcome. glad you like it. :PP
First  Prev  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.