First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The Library
C R E A T O R
155814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/2/11 , edited 7/2/11

M E M B E R
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/2/11
Aeon gets a book goes to a table and starts to read
M E M B E R
2969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i live at ??? in...
Offline
Posted 7/3/11


*akemi looks from behind the shelf ans signs*
akemi: looks like im not alone any more...
M E M B E R
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/3/11

christine101 wrote:



*akemi looks from behind the shelf ans signs*
akemi: looks like im not alone any more...


Aeon hears the sign and closes her book and walks up to Akemi "wats wrong?"
M E M B E R
2969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i live at ??? in...
Offline
Posted 7/3/11


Akemi: o nothing just hiding i heared my mom is here to bring me back to my home...

M E M B E R
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/3/11

christine101 wrote:



Akemi: o nothing just hiding i heared my mom is here to bring me back to my home...



Aeon:Oh do u like it here?
M E M B E R
2969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i live at ??? in...
Offline
Posted 7/3/11


akemi: i just like it here case its a good place to hide...
M E M B E R
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/3/11

christine101 wrote:



akemi: i just like it here case its a good place to hide...


do u like ur mom?
M E M B E R
2969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i live at ??? in...
Offline
Posted 7/3/11


well...not really...
M E M B E R
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/3/11

christine101 wrote:



well...not really...


then lets hide till she gone" Aeon starts to hide
M E M B E R
2969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i live at ??? in...
Offline
Posted 7/3/11


*looks around* Akemi: well i geuss i have the time...

M E M B E R
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/3/11

christine101 wrote:



*looks around* Akemi: well i geuss i have the time...



"yay!"
M E M B E R
2969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i live at ??? in...
Offline
Posted 7/3/11


Aeon:Oh do u like it here?

akemi: i just like it here case its a good place to hide...

do u like ur mom?

well...not really...

then lets hide till she gone" Aeon starts to hide

*looks around* Akemi: well i geuss i have the time...



"yay!"


*starts to count*

M E M B E R
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/3/11

christine101 wrote:



Aeon:Oh do u like it here?

akemi: i just like it here case its a good place to hide...

do u like ur mom?

well...not really...

then lets hide till she gone" Aeon starts to hide

*looks around* Akemi: well i geuss i have the time...



"yay!"


*starts to count*



Aeon climbs a shelf and hides
M E M B E R
2969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i live at ??? in...
Offline
Posted 7/3/11


*starts to count*



Aeon climbs a shelf and hides



*akemi looks aroud for*

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.