First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The Library
M O D E R A T O R
150978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 7/7/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


When he Dialed, No one answered, and it went to Voice mail.

"Well??" Mino asked, "Did she pick up??"


Damien hung up. "Jeez, she's getting herself in trouble."

"I take that as a no, Mino." Kairi laughed.


Mino sighed, "Oh well, When I see her, I'll ask her whats up."
C R E A T O R
155814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/7/11

Mino sighed, "Oh well, When I see her, I'll ask her whats up."


"Kay." Damien said.

"Anyways, now what are we gunna do about Alice?" Kairi asked. "If she's hiding something, I wanna know."
M O D E R A T O R
150978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 7/7/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


Mino sighed, "Oh well, When I see her, I'll ask her whats up."


"Kay." Damien said.

"Anyways, now what are we gunna do about Alice?" Kairi asked. "If she's hiding something, I wanna know."


Mino laughed, "Well, We could always set her up, Become a close friend, and once she tells us, we can let one another know?" She suggested.
C R E A T O R
155814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/7/11

Mino laughed, "Well, We could always set her up, Become a close friend, and once she tells us, we can let one another know?" She suggested.


"That sounds great!" she said, jumping up. "It's a perfect plan!" she said proudly, as if she came up with the idea.

"Kairi... just remember it wasn't your idea." Damien sighed.
M O D E R A T O R
150978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 7/7/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


Mino laughed, "Well, We could always set her up, Become a close friend, and once she tells us, we can let one another know?" She suggested.


"That sounds great!" she said, jumping up. "It's a perfect plan!" she said proudly, as if she came up with the idea.

"Kairi... just remember it wasn't your idea." Damien sighed.


Mino laughed, "Hey~ I Dont care, she can say it's her's, at least she'll take most of the blame..Oh!! And did you hear, The principal STILL didnt find out that I was the one who trashed his car!!" She said, laughing.
C R E A T O R
155814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/7/11

Mino laughed, "Hey~ I Dont care, she can say it's her's, at least she'll take most of the blame..Oh!! And did you hear, The principal STILL didnt find out that I was the one who trashed his car!!" She said, laughing.


Damien laughed, "What? Seriously?" he asked. "He's so stupid sometimes!"

Kairi laughed as well. "Man, just wait until he finds out who did it! You're gunna be in so much trouble!"
M O D E R A T O R
150978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 7/7/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


Mino laughed, "Hey~ I Dont care, she can say it's her's, at least she'll take most of the blame..Oh!! And did you hear, The principal STILL didnt find out that I was the one who trashed his car!!" She said, laughing.


Damien laughed, "What? Seriously?" he asked. "He's so stupid sometimes!"

Kairi laughed as well. "Man, just wait until he finds out who did it! You're gunna be in so much trouble!"


Mino laughed, "Sure Sure, I Bet I will be, Not like its the First time!!" She said, smirking.
C R E A T O R
155814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/7/11

Mino laughed, "Sure Sure, I Bet I will be, Not like its the First time!!" She said, smirking.


"Yeah, that's true." Kairi said, smiling.
M O D E R A T O R
150978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 7/7/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


Mino laughed, "Sure Sure, I Bet I will be, Not like its the First time!!" She said, smirking.


"Yeah, that's true." Kairi said, smiling.


"Ah well.." She said, pulling a bag of Candy out her pocket, "Y'know, I feel sorry for his Daughter."
C R E A T O R
155814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/7/11

"Ah well.." She said, pulling a bag of Candy out her pocket, "Y'know, I feel sorry for his Daughter."


"Why do you say that??" Kairi asked, as Damien stood up and walked over to a bookshelf.
M O D E R A T O R
150978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 7/7/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


"Ah well.." She said, pulling a bag of Candy out her pocket, "Y'know, I feel sorry for his Daughter."


"Why do you say that??" Kairi asked, as Damien stood up and walked over to a bookshelf.


"Because, she is so Oblivious to that Man. When she finds out.." Mino shook her head
C R E A T O R
155814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/7/11

"Because, she is so Oblivious to that Man. When she finds out.." Mino shook her head


"Oohhhh." Kairi said. "Yeah, that's true... I'm gunna feel so bad for her..."
M O D E R A T O R
150978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 7/7/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


"Because, she is so Oblivious to that Man. When she finds out.." Mino shook her head


"Oohhhh." Kairi said. "Yeah, that's true... I'm gunna feel so bad for her..."


"Yeah, In fact. I Dont know how she might find out, there are SO MANY possibles.."
C R E A T O R
155814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/7/11

"Yeah, In fact. I Dont know how she might find out, there are SO MANY possibles.."


"That's true." she sighed. "Wonder what Damien's looking for?"
M O D E R A T O R
150978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 7/7/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


"Yeah, In fact. I Dont know how she might find out, there are SO MANY possibles.."


"That's true." she sighed. "Wonder what Damien's looking for?"


"Ryoji." Mino said, laughing.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.