First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply the dragon of darkness fortress
Wolf
1mirg 
62907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 7/3/11

"i never said i wouldn't kill her, but i would hurt her ever now an then..but mostly she will just be a tool for me to pleasure my cock with"
Posted 7/3/11


>.> i told you...dont hurt wolfie any further...i will take her place
Wolf
1mirg 
62907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 7/3/11


"prove it to me" he said as he leaned back in his chair further
Posted 7/3/11


as long as you dont hurt wolfie..... *kneels at your feet and starts to stroke u there*
Wolf
1mirg 
62907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 7/3/11


watches her stroke him as his skin morphed into dragon scales
Posted 7/3/11


w-why dragon scales?
Wolf
1mirg 
62907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 7/3/11


"just in case"
Posted 7/3/11


j-just in case what? *closes eyes and sucks on it*
Wolf
1mirg 
62907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 7/3/11


"u miss behave" he said as his shaft became as hard as a rock an as long as a arm.
Posted 7/3/11


*whimpers slightly* w-will not misbehave if you dont hurt wolfie...*looks down*
Wolf
1mirg 
62907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 7/3/11


"good" he said wit a smile as he spanks her bum hard with his bare hand "now, ride my cock" he said aloud as wolfie was shot out through the floor, landing on a pile of straw out side but with the fortess door closing behind her as she left
Posted 7/3/11


ouch >.> *nervously gets up* c-cant it be a bit smaller?
Posted 7/4/11

1mirg wrote:



"good" he said wit a smile as he spanks her bum hard with his bare hand "now, ride my cock" he said aloud as wolfie was shot out through the floor, landing on a pile of straw out side but with the fortess door closing behind her as she left


*suddenly a raven appears on a tree inside as it smirks evilly. The raven looks at the fortress to see if there is any windows*
Wolf
1mirg 
62907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 7/4/11

"no, now ride it" he demanded her as the raven outside noticed that all the windows were shut
Posted 7/4/11

1mirg wrote:


"no, now ride it" he demanded her as the raven outside noticed that all the windows were shut


*the raven then just teleports inside the fortress and it stays in the shadows*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.