First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Coral reef
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/3/11

2magicgirl wrote:

[


" A book called Aqua Fire " answered Kasumi

{ random book name - could'nt think of one }

"Oh then it will take a long time there lot of books so ill help" Aeon smiles at Kasumi

{it fine XD still a cool name}
90165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 7/3/11


" A book called Aqua Fire " answered Kasumi

{ random book name - could'nt think of one }

"Oh then it will take a long time there lot of books so ill help" Aeon smiles at Kasumi

{it fine XD still a cool name}

" Ok thank you " smiled Kasumi starting to look in the book shelfs .
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/3/11

2magicgirl wrote:



" A book called Aqua Fire " answered Kasumi

{ random book name - could'nt think of one }


"Oh then it will take a long time there lot of books so ill help" Aeon smiles at Kasumi

{it fine XD still a cool name}

" Ok thank you " smiled Kasumi starting to look in the book shelfs .

"May i ask wat color the book is" Aeon asked and looks in the shelfs
90165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 7/3/11

blackberrydeath wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:



" A book called Aqua Fire " answered Kasumi

{ random book name - could'nt think of one }


"Oh then it will take a long time there lot of books so ill help" Aeon smiles at Kasumi

{it fine XD still a cool name}


" Ok thank you " smiled Kasumi starting to look in the book shelfs .

"May i ask wat color the book is" Aeon asked and looks in the shelfs

" I believe it was black and red " answered Kasumi .
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/3/11

2magicgirl wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:



" A book called Aqua Fire " answered Kasumi

{ random book name - could'nt think of one }


"Oh then it will take a long time there lot of books so ill help" Aeon smiles at Kasumi

{it fine XD still a cool name}


" Ok thank you " smiled Kasumi starting to look in the book shelfs .

"May i ask wat color the book is" Aeon asked and looks in the shelfs

" I believe it was black and red " answered Kasumi .

"okay i found some" Aeon pulls out 11 black and red books
90165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 7/8/11


" Thats a few " giggled Kasumi srating to check the titles of the books .
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

2magicgirl wrote:



" Thats a few " giggled Kasumi srating to check the titles of the books .

"Why r u looking for the book" Aeon asked while looking for more black and red books
90165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

blackberrydeath wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:



" Thats a few " giggled Kasumi srating to check the titles of the books .

"Why r u looking for the book" Aeon asked while looking for more black and red books

" Its a book , a dairy about someone who went to that incident " Kasumi sighed moving a book to the side .

{ got to go bye }
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

2magicgirl wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:



" Thats a few " giggled Kasumi srating to check the titles of the books .

"Why r u looking for the book" Aeon asked while looking for more black and red books

" Its a book , a dairy about someone who went to that incident " Kasumi sighed moving a book to the side .

{ got to go bye }

"Oh, do u know this person?"

{bye bye}
90165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 7/9/11 , edited 7/9/11


" Nope all i know is that there human " answered Kasumi looking through a few more books .
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/9/11


" Thats a few " giggled Kasumi srating to check the titles of the books .

"Why r u looking for the book" Aeon asked while looking for more black and red books

" Its a book , a dairy about someone who went to that incident " Kasumi sighed moving a book to the side .

{ got to go bye }

"Oh, do u know this person?"

{bye bye}

" Nope all i know is that there human " answered Kasumi looking through a few more books .

"Oh..." Aeon finds 2 black n red books "Found two more" and puts it near the others she found earlier
90165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 7/9/11
90165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 7/9/11

" Thanks " smiled Kasumi looking through the books .

Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/9/11

2magicgirl wrote:


" Thanks " smiled Kasumi looking through the books .



"ur welcome" Aeon smiled back
90165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 7/9/11

blackberrydeath wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:


" Thanks " smiled Kasumi looking through the books .



"ur welcome" Aeon smiled back


Kasumi turned a book over and her fave lit up , " Found it " she smiled blowing the dust of the cover .
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.