First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] GC Hideout
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/3/11 , edited 7/3/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

"What do you got? Im not use to having armor so I have no clue what Im gonna need"


"We have the Adventurers set for 100 GP" Ronan said.
Member
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 7/3/11
"Im gonna come back to get if you dont mind"
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/3/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

"Im gonna come back to get if you dont mind"


"Sure. I'll get it upgraded for 50 more GP xD.." Ronan said
Member
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 7/3/11
Midnight was about to peck his head but Jaz hold him back "Im gonna leave.." she walk towards the door
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/3/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Midnight was about to peck his head but Jaz hold him back "Im gonna leave.." she walk towards the door


"Ah Ok...." Ronan said and Elesis bursted in the door.
"E-Elesis anything wrong?" Ronan asked.
"Sword broke again." She said.
"Again?.... Ryan's talking with Lire at the moment." Ronan said.
"Again? If they love each other they better just go out =2=" Elesis said.
"Haha...." Ronan slightly chuckled.

(GC SHIPPING LOL)
Member
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 7/3/11
Jaz sat outside under a tree "So Midnight, how are you liking it here?" Midnight flap his wings in joy "Yea I do too..." Midnight flew up to a tree and he sat there
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/4/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Jaz sat outside under a tree "So Midnight, how are you liking it here?" Midnight flap his wings in joy "Yea I do too..." Midnight flew up to a tree and he sat there


Elesis came back out with another sword lol.
Member
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 7/4/11
Jaz had saw Elesis "Hey Elesis" she called out to her from the tree
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/4/11 , edited 7/4/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Jaz had saw Elesis "Hey Elesis" she called out to her from the tree


"Hey." She waved slightly. "Ronan said your armor is ready. You have 100 GP right?"
Member
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 7/4/11
"Yea..." she told her then Midnight sat on Jaz's leg and fell asleep
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/4/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

"Yea..." she told her then Midnight sat on Jaz's leg and fell asleep


"Alright than go ahead xD" Elesis said. "Meet you at Trial Forest same place." Elesis said walking to Trial Forest.
Member
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 7/4/11
Jaz sighed, she pick up Midnight and she walk back to the store
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/4/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Jaz sighed, she pick up Midnight and she walk back to the store


Ronan was working on an orb just now.
Member
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 7/4/11
"What are you doing?" Jaz was looking at the orb
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/4/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

"What are you doing?" Jaz was looking at the orb


"Fixiing it, adding up more value..." Ronan said.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.