First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
The Ancient Astronaut Theory
Posted 7/4/11 , edited 7/4/11
The Ancient Astronaut Theory explains the exisistance of human from an alien perspective. The basic gist of it is that humans were made from alien dna and most if not all of our greatest human accomplishments were due solely on alien intervention
Go here for more info and details
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_astronauts

Do You Believe This Is So? If So Why?
114162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 7/4/11
whats the discussion here?
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 7/4/11

boyODD wrote:

The Ancient Astronaut Theory explains the exisistance of human from an alien perspective. The basic gist of it is that humans were made from alien dna and most if not all of our greatest human accomplishments were due solely on alien intervention
Go here for more info and details
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_astronauts


I don't see what's supposed to be discussed here. You'll have to phrase it better, boyODD.

Otherwise I'll be forced to lock this thread.
Posted 7/4/11

AHTL wrote:


boyODD wrote:

The Ancient Astronaut Theory explains the exisistance of human from an alien perspective. The basic gist of it is that humans were made from alien dna and most if not all of our greatest human accomplishments were due solely on alien intervention
Go here for more info and details
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_astronauts


I don't see what's supposed to be discussed here. You'll have to phrase it better, boyODD.

Otherwise I'll be forced to lock this thread.


Hmm Will do
89186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / in your head
Offline
Posted 7/4/11
nah, I don' think so unfortunately for this thread, I am in no mood for discussing such stuff...

17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 7/4/11 , edited 7/4/11
I've read bookI've read books about ancient astronauts, the connection between ancient pyramids and aliens, how the Mayans got their superb engineering skills etc... Those theories are nothing more than a piece of crap created by sensationalists who wants to get attention from the scientific community. There's no clear evidence that they are connected to aliens and such, only speculations.

EDIT: And OP, you should discuss your opinion about the subject and not just copy pasta from wiki
Posted 7/4/11
One of the most retarded thread topics I've ever seen.

You know what? Fuck aliens. What do we care if they created us?
69985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 7/4/11
All earth's advancements are our own.

The planet wasn't seeded by aliens, all amino acids combined and eventually became everything that has/does/ or will ever breathe. The amino acids did not sprout from nothing it's suggested in the series "How the Universe Works" that the Supernova's output of energy converted to matter and my have had a hand in creating all that is the earth and all those who live upon it. Energy to Matter conversion is E=MC squared.

There have been truly stupid threads out there, but this isn't necessarily one of them. It's just not going to be a popular thread in any means.
55763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F
Offline
Posted 7/4/11
It's a time warp. The secret of the Apollo program was time travel. Am I serious? Heck no!
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 7/4/11

Half-Bliss wrote:

One of the most retarded thread topics I've ever seen.

You know what? Fuck aliens. What do we care if they created us?


*nod nod*, won't change a thing if they did.
5203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Laputa
Offline
Posted 7/4/11
SO WHAT?
cool story bro, tell it again.
fucka.
Posted 7/4/11
Sounds like Scientology.
Posted 7/4/11 , edited 7/4/11
Fuck Zefram Cochrane, it was Space Jesus who invented warp speed.
Posted 7/4/11
Meh a bunch of superstitions
Posted 7/4/11

Lauriet wrote:

Sounds like Scientology.


i second that
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.