Post Reply Mod Application
Posted 7/4/11

Username -
Nickname or name -
What would you do to help -Inspire-Quotes? -
If the group went dead,How would you get it to be active again? -

Posted 7/4/11
Username - ON the left ^^
Nickname or name stee and some other names
What would you do to help -Inspire-Quotes? - think of cool quotes and umm keep it active
If the group went dead,How would you get it to be active again? - adds people and umm think f new ways to make active with lots games and things


Posted 7/4/11

NeOn_LoVe wrote: Username - ON the left ^^ Nickname or name stee and some other names What would you do to help -Inspire-Quotes? - think of cool quotes and umm keep it active If the group went dead,How would you get it to be active again? - adds people and umm think f new ways to make active with lots games and things
Congrats!Ur now a mod!!
Posted 7/4/11

MissyJokerChan wrote:


NeOn_LoVe wrote: Username - ON the left ^^ Nickname or name stee and some other names What would you do to help -Inspire-Quotes? - think of cool quotes and umm keep it active If the group went dead,How would you get it to be active again? - adds people and umm think f new ways to make active with lots games and things
Congrats!Ur now a mod!!


thanks ^^
.•Quote Master
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/11
Username - ninjadragonprincess333
Nickname or name - Rach (nickname) or Rachel (real name)
What would you do to help -Inspire-Quotes? - Recomend this to people talk about how cool it is tell my friends
If the group went dead,How would you get it to be active again? - post more things and make it more interactive
Posted 7/7/11

ninjadragonprincess333 wrote: Username - ninjadragonprincess333 Nickname or name - Rach (nickname) or Rachel (real name) What would you do to help -Inspire-Quotes? - Recomend this to people talk about how cool it is tell my friends If the group went dead,How would you get it to be active again? - post more things and make it more interactive


Approved
You must be logged in to post.