First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Rainbow city
90984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 7/4/11

90984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 7/8/11
Kasumi walked along the bridge .
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/11/11
Aeon walks around near the bridge looking for something
Student council / Moderator
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/11/11
josh starts to get lost as hes walking around
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/11/11

Ichigo-K93 wrote:

josh starts to get lost as hes walking around


Aeon hears someone and throws a knife at them
Student council / Moderator
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/11/11

blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:

josh starts to get lost as hes walking around


Aeon hears someone and throws a knife at them


josh wasnt looking at the knife and it hits him in the arm what the where did this come from
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/11/11

Ichigo-K93 wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:

josh starts to get lost as hes walking around


Aeon hears someone and throws a knife at them


josh wasnt looking at the knife and it hits him in the arm what the where did this come from


Aeon doesnt look at the boy and starts to throw knifes at him
Student council / Moderator
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/11/11

blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:

josh starts to get lost as hes walking around


Aeon hears someone and throws a knife at them


josh wasnt looking at the knife and it hits him in the arm what the where did this come from


Aeon doesnt look at the boy and starts to throw knifes at him


josh takes the knife thats in his arm out and knocks down the knifes that r come at him then he disappers and reappers where the knifes where been thrown at. josh then see aeon aeon why whould u throw knifes at me i didnt do anything
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/11/11

Ichigo-K93 wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:

josh starts to get lost as hes walking around


Aeon hears someone and throws a knife at them


josh wasnt looking at the knife and it hits him in the arm what the where did this come from


Aeon doesnt look at the boy and starts to throw knifes at him


josh takes the knife thats in his arm out and knocks down the knifes that r come at him then he disappers and reappers where the knifes where been thrown at. josh then see aeon aeon why whould u throw knifes at me i didnt do anything


Aeon looks behind her"Oh sorry didnt know it was u" then starts to looks around
Student council / Moderator
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/11/11
its alright he says with a smile. so what r u looking for
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/11/11

Ichigo-K93 wrote:

its alright he says with a smile. so what r u looking for


something" Aeon hands starts to bleed and she jumps on a tree and looks around
Student council / Moderator
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/11/11

blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:

its alright he says with a smile. so what r u looking for


something" Aeon hands starts to bleed and she jumps on a tree and looks around


u seam a little jumpy and are u lookin for that little girl
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/11/11

Ichigo-K93 wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:

its alright he says with a smile. so what r u looking for


something" Aeon hands starts to bleed and she jumps on a tree and looks around


u seam a little jumpy and are u lookin for that little girl


"Nope im looking for something i dont know" Aeon jump off the tree and starts to dig
Student council / Moderator
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/11/11
can i help u look for the thing that u dont know what ur looking for
(sorry gtg i be on later)
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/11/11

Ichigo-K93 wrote:

can i help u look for the thing that u dont know what ur looking for
(sorry gtg i be on later)


"Sure"
(Okay)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.