Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Everyone is a Hypocrite
Posted 7/28/11

longfenglim wrote:



Yes, yes you did say that all men are hypocrites-

u guys are hypocrites
its part of being human.

But, beside that, you still have not offered any proof to your statement, then accuse me of hypocrisy- then you ramble on in some strange, half-formed monstrosity, written with a general indifference to both grammar and spelling, about how everyone has, at least once in their life, been a 'hypocryite'- which is a completely unverified statement, backed by no evidence, meaning your argument holds about as much weight as my previous statement, 'He who is not a Gooblstooni is a Joosrlsl'.

in that case guys not being men but ppl oh wow its like ur protecting dom's virginity or sth
OP said everyones a hypocrite
theyre arguing thier asses off
i just concluded
its general knowledge
and dude u contradicted urself ahahah i pointed it out to you lol dont even start if theres anyone thats rambling nonsense its you & fortress
OMG im NOT a hypocrite
exactly, in differnce, im not making this a priority yknow? ahahah for every action theres a reason right?
Posted 7/28/11

ginkou-san wrote:


lce_Cubet25 wrote:


longfenglim wrote:


lce_Cubet25 wrote:


longfenglim wrote:



Well, please define 'hypocrite', provide proof that they are hypocrites, and that hypocrisy is something inherent in the human condition, otherwise, your statement is just as valid as me saying, 'Anyone who isn't a Gooblstooni is a Joosrlsl'.


there you go you just verified my statement <3
and go read OP's statement too while ur at it too will you?
im not about to go read or get to know him to answer exactly how he is one
maybe u can do that since u wanna know so bad


Well, actually, I already had a discussion on that particular subject with the OP- and it is all there for you to see. Now, I don't particularly care if they are hypocrites and, even if I were, I would never go out of my way to verify their hypocrisy, which is why I refrain from throwing around that word at anyone and everyone, you, on the other hand, are pleased to say that all men are hypocrites, without giving a solid definition of what is and is not hypocrisy and any solid evidence that it is part of 'being human'.

First, let us observe the definition of hypocrisy, as defined by the dictionaries:


hypocrisy- n.
the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.
-OED

Hypocrisy- n.
a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not; especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion.
-Merriam Webster


Next, let's observe if they fall into this category:

DomFortress, and ginkou-san, as far as I am aware, do not seem to be 'practising the art of claiming to have a higher standard or more noble belief than is the case'- if they were, I wouldn't know, I have not ever met them, nor have I the ability to read minds.

Then, let's try to apply that definition to the whole race of humans:

If DomFortress and Ginkou-san are not hypocrites- at least, cannot be verified to be hypocrites, and they are humans, then, it stand to reason, not every person is a hypocrite, and it is not something inherent in humankind.


Lookit you putting words in my mouth MEN huh? did i ever say that? no i didnt so stfu
the fact they are here showing themselves as NOT hypocrites & then priding themselves in it is evidence enough
and u just contradicted urself dumbass lololol its funny
first its inherent
then its not
make up ur mind will you and go read OP
everyone's been a hypocryite at least once in thier lifes thats MY point
read will you? READ, im not talking about the staged statements here
Peace~


i did say im a hypocrite as im writing these posts, however what im writing is just my opinion based on my logic, my way of thinking =S
im not pointing at certain anyone whether they are hypocrites or not, if you'd read my posts.

if you don't agree with our posts (what you did in the first place) if you'd please verify your points, how our posts make you think that we're hypocrites, just through our words. what did you see in our opinions that makes you think that we're hypocrites?


i didnt read it & im not about to anyways
cmon would u read that?
no.
3051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / library
Offline
Posted 7/28/11


sry but im that type of a person who'd read most of posts cos they r sometimes interesting
Posted 7/28/11

ginkou-san wrote:



sry but im that type of a person who'd read most of posts cos they r sometimes interesting

same
but
this hardly struck me as intresting
instead i found the logic of it really retarded
its like argueing if humans are greedy or not

3051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / library
Offline
Posted 7/28/11

lce_Cubet25 wrote:


ginkou-san wrote:



sry but im that type of a person who'd read most of posts cos they r sometimes interesting

same
but
this hardly struck me as intresting
instead i found the logic of it really retarded
its like argueing if humans are greedy or not



if i were to talk something about 'human nature', humans always want something, either fame or material or knowledge or spiritual stuffs.
what i post here usually kind of side-tracked
but it's fun how you give your opinions and to hear other people's =)
Posted 7/28/11

lce_Cubet25 wrote:



i didnt read it & im not about to anyways
cmon would u read that?
no.

lce_Cubet25 wrote:


ginkou-san wrote:



sry but im that type of a person who'd read most of posts cos they r sometimes interesting

same
but
this hardly struck me as intresting
instead i found the logic of it really retarded
its like argueing if humans are greedy or not

So you're both a hypocrite and a liar. Not to mention a patronizing and condescending narcissist, who failed at perception management. And I can prove it with your own contradicting, vain, and shallow statement.

First, you claimed that you're someone who, in your own words, that doesn't read other people's statement with "i didnt read it & im not about to anyways". Yet as soon as you met with one who claimed she does, you started claiming, again in your own words, that you're the "same" as she is. However you then quickly downplayed the entire thread to, in your own words yet again, "i found the logic of it really retarded". Even though there you were, being a part of this "retarded" argument. What you ended up doing fits this description:

hypocrisy- n.
the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 7/28/11 , edited 7/28/11

lce_Cubet25 wrote:


longfenglim wrote:



Yes, yes you did say that all men are hypocrites-

u guys are hypocrites
its part of being human.

But, beside that, you still have not offered any proof to your statement, then accuse me of hypocrisy- then you ramble on in some strange, half-formed monstrosity, written with a general indifference to both grammar and spelling, about how everyone has, at least once in their life, been a 'hypocryite'- which is a completely unverified statement, backed by no evidence, meaning your argument holds about as much weight as my previous statement, 'He who is not a Gooblstooni is a Joosrlsl'.

in that case guys not being men but ppl oh wow its like ur protecting dom's virginity or sth
OP said everyones a hypocrite
theyre arguing thier asses off
i just concluded
its general knowledge
and dude u contradicted urself ahahah i pointed it out to you lol dont even start if theres anyone thats rambling nonsense its you & fortress
OMG im NOT a hypocrite
exactly, in differnce, im not making this a priority yknow? ahahah for every action theres a reason right?



My uncle Toby would never offer to answer this by any other kind of argument, than that of whistling half a dozen bars of Lillabullero.—–You must know it was the usual channel thro’ which his passions got vent, when anything shocked or surprised him;—-but especially when any thing, which he deem’d very absurd, was offer’d.



Posted 7/28/11

DomFortress wrote:


lce_Cubet25 wrote:



i didnt read it & im not about to anyways
cmon would u read that?
no.

lce_Cubet25 wrote:


ginkou-san wrote:



sry but im that type of a person who'd read most of posts cos they r sometimes interesting

same
but
this hardly struck me as intresting
instead i found the logic of it really retarded
its like argueing if humans are greedy or not

So you're both a hypocrite and a liar. Not to mention a patronizing and condescending narcissist, who failed at perception management. And I can prove it with your own contradicting, vain, and shallow statement.

First, you claimed that you're someone who, in your own words, that doesn't read other people's statement with "i didnt read it & im not about to anyways". Yet as soon as you met with one who claimed she does, you started claiming, again in your own words, that you're the "same" as she is. However you then quickly downplayed the entire thread to, in your own words yet again, "i found the logic of it really retarded". Even though there you were, being a part of this "retarded" argument. What you ended up doing fits this description:

hypocrisy- n.
the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.


same as in im the type that'll read most posts
but
this didnt even strike me as intresting
looking u getting all excited lol
yes im a hypocrite myself i think we all cleared that ages ago
anything else u wanna say?
and while were at it ill repeat this one last time
my
point
is
everyones a hypocrite
which includes you
problem?
Posted 7/28/11

longfenglim wrote:


lce_Cubet25 wrote:


longfenglim wrote:



Yes, yes you did say that all men are hypocrites-

u guys are hypocrites
its part of being human.

But, beside that, you still have not offered any proof to your statement, then accuse me of hypocrisy- then you ramble on in some strange, half-formed monstrosity, written with a general indifference to both grammar and spelling, about how everyone has, at least once in their life, been a 'hypocryite'- which is a completely unverified statement, backed by no evidence, meaning your argument holds about as much weight as my previous statement, 'He who is not a Gooblstooni is a Joosrlsl'.

in that case guys not being men but ppl oh wow its like ur protecting dom's virginity or sth
OP said everyones a hypocrite
theyre arguing thier asses off
i just concluded
its general knowledge
and dude u contradicted urself ahahah i pointed it out to you lol dont even start if theres anyone thats rambling nonsense its you & fortress
OMG im NOT a hypocrite
exactly, in differnce, im not making this a priority yknow? ahahah for every action theres a reason right?



My uncle Toby would never offer to answer this by any other kind of argument, than that of whistling half a dozen bars of Lillabullero.—–You must know it was the usual channel thro’ which his passions got vent, when anything shocked or surprised him;—-but especially when any thing, which he deem’d very absurd, was offer’d.





threw it on the ground
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 7/28/11 , edited 7/28/11

lce_Cubet25 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


lce_Cubet25 wrote:



i didnt read it & im not about to anyways
cmon would u read that?
no.

lce_Cubet25 wrote:


ginkou-san wrote:



sry but im that type of a person who'd read most of posts cos they r sometimes interesting

same
but
this hardly struck me as intresting
instead i found the logic of it really retarded
its like argueing if humans are greedy or not

So you're both a hypocrite and a liar. Not to mention a patronizing and condescending narcissist, who failed at perception management. And I can prove it with your own contradicting, vain, and shallow statement.

First, you claimed that you're someone who, in your own words, that doesn't read other people's statement with "i didnt read it & im not about to anyways". Yet as soon as you met with one who claimed she does, you started claiming, again in your own words, that you're the "same" as she is. However you then quickly downplayed the entire thread to, in your own words yet again, "i found the logic of it really retarded". Even though there you were, being a part of this "retarded" argument. What you ended up doing fits this description:

hypocrisy- n.
the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.


same as in im the type that'll read most posts
but
this didnt even strike me as intresting
looking u getting all excited lol
yes im a hypocrite myself i think we all cleared that ages ago
anything else u wanna say?
and while were at it ill repeat this one last time
my
point
is
everyones a hypocrite
which includes you
problem?


So you admit you are a hypocrite- interesting! Your reasoning, as far as I can make of it, is this, because I am thus, so must everyone else. You have truly enlightened me, sir or madam, with the most profound revelation that I have yet encountered- using this same strain of logic, I can conclude that every man in the world is Chinese because I am Chinese.

Lero Lero, Lilliburlero
Lilliburlero, Bullen na la
Lero Lero, Lilliburlero
Lilliburlero, bullen na la!
Posted 7/28/11

longfenglim wrote:


lce_Cubet25 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


lce_Cubet25 wrote:



i didnt read it & im not about to anyways
cmon would u read that?
no.

lce_Cubet25 wrote:


ginkou-san wrote:



sry but im that type of a person who'd read most of posts cos they r sometimes interesting

same
but
this hardly struck me as intresting
instead i found the logic of it really retarded
its like argueing if humans are greedy or not

So you're both a hypocrite and a liar. Not to mention a patronizing and condescending narcissist, who failed at perception management. And I can prove it with your own contradicting, vain, and shallow statement.

First, you claimed that you're someone who, in your own words, that doesn't read other people's statement with "i didnt read it & im not about to anyways". Yet as soon as you met with one who claimed she does, you started claiming, again in your own words, that you're the "same" as she is. However you then quickly downplayed the entire thread to, in your own words yet again, "i found the logic of it really retarded". Even though there you were, being a part of this "retarded" argument. What you ended up doing fits this description:

hypocrisy- n.
the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.


same as in im the type that'll read most posts
but
this didnt even strike me as intresting
looking u getting all excited lol
yes im a hypocrite myself i think we all cleared that ages ago
anything else u wanna say?
and while were at it ill repeat this one last time
my
point
is
everyones a hypocrite
which includes you
problem?


So you admit you are a hypocrite- interesting! Your reasoning, as far as I can make of it, is this, because I am thus, so must everyone else. You have truly enlightened me, sir or madam, with the most profound revelation that I have yet encountered- using this same strain of logic, I can conclude that every man in the world is Chinese because I am Chinese.

Lero Lero, Lilliburlero
Lilliburlero, Bullen na la
Lero Lero, Lilliburlero
Lilliburlero, bullen na la!


did i saaaaay that
lol u said urself its inheret in human nature

if theres anything to conclude from this thread its that u & dom come up with the wierdest ideas
I NEVER SAID THAT
lmfao god wtf are u reading?
and since ur chinese we can all conclude that theres at least 20 other ppl that have the same face as you
you wont be missed <3
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 7/28/11 , edited 7/28/11



in that case guys not being men but ppl oh wow its like ur protecting dom's virginity or sth
OP said everyones a hypocrite


So, what you seem to be saying it that because the OP said thus, therefore, it must be true- I am not quite following you there. Is it true because he said it, or is it that the statement's nature is being true. If it is the latter, than the OP doesn't play into it, because its true-ness exist outside the OP's proclaimation, but, if it is the former, if another OP said something contrary in another post, then the two opposites both are true, but then, that would make two contradictions true, wouldn't it....


theyre arguing thier asses off


I am not a physician, an apotacary, a chemist, or any amongst that trice noble branch of the medical science, but I think that the act of arguing, as in a verbal dispute, would not result in their arses detaching itself from the body.


i just concluded
its general knowledge


Really, first time I heard of it being 'general knowledge'- if it isn't accepted by everyone, it can no longer be considered 'general'- I happen to not accept that, and I know many people profess the same opinion.Therefore, it isn't 'general knowledge'.


and dude u contradicted urself ahahah i pointed it out to you lol


My pride forces to me ask how.


dont even start if theres anyone thats rambling nonsense its you & fortress
OMG im NOT a hypocrite
exactly, in differnce, im not making this a priority yknow? ahahah for every action theres a reason right?


I never said that I am not a hypocrite, I am just saying that you cannot call everyone a hypocrite if there is no proof of its verity. And yes, for every action there is a reason. My reason for even conversing with you with the faint hope that you manage to get some wit about you...what's yours?
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 7/28/11 , edited 7/28/11



same as in im the type that'll read most posts
but
this didnt even strike me as intresting
looking u getting all excited lol
yes im a hypocrite myself i think we all cleared that ages ago
anything else u wanna say?
and while were at it ill repeat this one last time
my
point
is
everyones a hypocrite

which includes you
problem


So, you are now saying that you never wrote this...interesting...I think I will add that I never existed in the first place to this growing list of absurdities, and that you are actually a mushroom in the mighty forests of Utah.
Posted 7/28/11

longfenglim wrote:




in that case guys not being men but ppl oh wow its like ur protecting dom's virginity or sth
OP said everyones a hypocrite


So, what you seem to be saying it that because the OP said thus, therefore, it must be true- I am not quite following you there. Is it true because he said it, or is it that the statement's nature is being true. If it is the latter, than the OP doesn't play into it, because its true-ness exist outside the OP's proclaimation, but, if it is the former, if another OP said something contrary in another post, then the two opposites both are true, but then, that would make two contradictions true, wouldn't it....


theyre arguing thier asses off


I am not a physician, an apotacary, a chemist, or any amongst that trice noble branch of the medical science, but I think that the act of arguing, as in a verbal dispute, would not result in their arses detaching itself from the body.


i just concluded
its general knowledge


Really, first time I heard of it being 'general knowledge'- if it isn't accepted by everyone, it can no longer be considered 'general'- I happen to not accept that, and I know many people profess the same opinion.


and dude u contradicted urself ahahah i pointed it out to you lol


My pride forces to me ask how.


dont even start if theres anyone thats rambling nonsense its you & fortress
OMG im NOT a hypocrite
exactly, in differnce, im not making this a priority yknow? ahahah for every action theres a reason right?


I never said that I am not a hypocrite, I am just saying that you cannot call everyone a hypocrite if there is no proof of its verity. And yes, for every action there is a reason. My reason for even conversing with you with the faint hope that you manage to get some wit about you...what's yours?


while u were disecting my replies i think i meantioned it a couple of times?
go search for it
and ohhhh, poor boys never heard of figurative language
take everything LITERALLY
and then get a bizarre conclusion from it
everyones been a hypocrite at least once in thier life time <3
its natural
now with that said chinese boy please go read my previous comments even better
no i dont find it disturbing at all.
Posted 7/28/11

longfenglim wrote:




same as in im the type that'll read most posts
but
this didnt even strike me as intresting
looking u getting all excited lol
yes im a hypocrite myself i think we all cleared that ages ago
anything else u wanna say?
and while were at it ill repeat this one last time
my
point
is
everyones a hypocrite

which includes you
problem


So, you are now saying that you never wrote this...interesting...I think I will add that I never existed in the first place to this growing list of absurdities, and that you are actually a mushroom in the mighty forests of Utah.


Intresting
that i stare at what u highlighted and dont even get wtf ur talking about lool
yes go get ur head checked please i heard asian ones crash the hardest
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.