First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
What motivates you?
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/8/07
food..especially delicious ones
Posted 6/8/07
unrealistically...

practicing my violin hard enough so that i break into the entertainment business and get to meet and work with the stars that i look up to so much...lol
560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
my mother's words motivate me to study harder, get a good job, and be successful in the future.
do you know what my mom always tells me?
its like this:
"you fucked up whore, i wish you would just leave home or live in with a guy or something! why cant you just get yourself a boyfriend who can get you away from here? so i can be freed of my responsibilities as your mother! im so fuckin tired of raising you up and i wanna enjoy my shitty life before my life comes to an end. or why dont you just go to your dad and make him raise you up? its such a pain in the ass to have a slut in the family! i know that you fuck men whenever you go out even though you always tell me you're only with your friends!"

ouch. well, she says it to me like 3-4x a week. she gets really mad when at 9pm im not at home yet. =/
4030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Music ~
1307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Greece
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
my selfisness and music
1998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Anywhere you want...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
My thanksgiving that I get to live another day to change another aspect of myself to be better than I was.
Posted 3/30/08
love motivates me
Posted 3/30/08
Reading about Martial Artists of old.
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

helena91 wrote:

love motivates me


smae here and also others happiness and sorrow^^
Posted 3/30/08

narutofan999 wrote:


helena91 wrote:

love motivates me


smae here and also others happiness and sorrow^^


there the most important factors in life
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

helena91 wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:


helena91 wrote:

love motivates me


smae here and also others happiness and sorrow^^


there the most important factors in life


so i get motivated easily to do stuff and also life is too short to be hesitating a lot^^
i just go trough and enjouy my life^^
Posted 3/30/08
i motivate me
Posted 3/30/08

narutofan999 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:


helena91 wrote:

love motivates me


smae here and also others happiness and sorrow^^


there the most important factors in life


so i get motivated easily to do stuff and also life is too short to be hesitating a lot^^
i just go trough and enjouy my life^^


well thts a really cool attitude to have life is for living
Posted 3/30/08
my future.
my dreams.
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

helena91 wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:


helena91 wrote:

love motivates me


smae here and also others happiness and sorrow^^


there the most important factors in life


so i get motivated easily to do stuff and also life is too short to be hesitating a lot^^
i just go trough and enjouy my life^^


well thts a really cool attitude to have life is for living

well the thing is we have to face those bad things what we come by and learn what we did do wrong and do better next time^^......learning is one of basic things in life^^.......extra information never hurts you know^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.