First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply The dorm
Student
2260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/9/11
nope im insane " flips and lands on the ledge sitting down looking out to the distance
Student council
21342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / below the rain
Offline
Posted 7/9/11 , edited 7/9/11

church011391 wrote:

nope im insane " flips and lands on the ledge sitting down looking out to the distance


"insane? hmm" she looks at him from the window

(( imma goto sleep, talk to you guys when I come back, bye ))
Student
2260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/9/11
stretches and lays on the ledge
Student council
21342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / below the rain
Offline
Posted 7/10/11

church011391 wrote:

stretches and lays on the ledge


She goes in and gets ready to sleep

(( back ))
Student council / Moderator
10456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/10/11 , edited 7/10/11


Rin goes near you "Yo" she smiles

(( im back ))
Student council / Moderator
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/12/11 , edited 7/12/11
josh walks into the dorm with aeon still in arm. he starts to walk to room 4. after getting there he grabs aeon keys and opens the door and lays her on her bed then covers her up with the blanket. kisses he one more time before putting her stuff on her desk with a later on it sayin (some guy name haru says hi) then her leaves to his room
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/12/11
Aeon wakes up and looks around and changes then leaves her room and the dorm
Student council / Moderator
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/12/11
after gtten to his room he opens his window and looks out it to see aeon walking and then he yells out I SEE THAT UR DOIN BATTER NOW
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

Ichigo-K93 wrote:

after gtten to his room he opens his window and looks out it to see aeon walking and then he yells out I SEE THAT UR DOIN BATTER NOW


Aeon looks at Josh waves then runs
Student council / Moderator
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/12/11 , edited 7/12/11
SEE YA AEON DONT GET HURT ALRIGHT
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

Ichigo-K93 wrote:

SEE YA AEON DONT GET HURT ALRIGHT


Aeon turns around and did a peace sign and starts to cough out blood
Student council / Moderator
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:

SEE YA AEON DONT GET HURT ALRIGHT


Aeon turns around and did a peace sign and starts to cough out blood


josh jumps out of his open window and lands by aeon r u alright aeon
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

Ichigo-K93 wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:

SEE YA AEON DONT GET HURT ALRIGHT


Aeon turns around and did a peace sign and starts to cough out blood


josh jumps out of his open window and lands by aeon r u alright aeon


"yup" Aeon says cheerfully
Student council / Moderator
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:

SEE YA AEON DONT GET HURT ALRIGHT


Aeon turns around and did a peace sign and starts to cough out blood


josh jumps out of his open window and lands by aeon r u alright aeon


"yup" Aeon says cheerfully


r u really ok aeon josh takes out a cloth and whips the blood thats around aeon mouth still
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/12/11


r u really ok aeon josh takes out a cloth and whips the blood thats around aeon mouth still

"Yup"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.