First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Role Play 6
Member
3105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In paradise, who...
Offline
Posted 7/7/11
"How the hell did he found you? Stay here." Leli run to the control room, cuz all the mansion was o robot house. At that room were a lot of big screen and a great control pannel. She looked at the cameras. They were surraunded. "How the hell is this girl?? All this just to fing a girl. Something is wrong here. Well in the middle of it now." She opened the camera that was in the roof. Leli saw his father just for few moments cuz he destroyed the camera. "Protection with electricity should work until i call some hell from my friend Mikeru, (the boss of a mafia vampire clan.)" All the mansion was surrounded by electric waves.
Posted 7/10/11

missslelikeli wrote:

"How the hell did he found you? Stay here." Leli run to the control room, cuz all the mansion was o robot house. At that room were a lot of big screen and a great control pannel. She looked at the cameras. They were surraunded. "How the hell is this girl?? All this just to fing a girl. Something is wrong here. Well in the middle of it now." She opened the camera that was in the roof. Leli saw his father just for few moments cuz he destroyed the camera. "Protection with electricity should work until i call some hell from my friend Mikeru, (the boss of a mafia vampire clan.)" All the mansion was surrounded by electric waves.


Kiaras father jumped off the mansion, avoiding the ekectricity. Kiara was shakimg, afraid.
Member
3105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In paradise, who...
Offline
Posted 7/10/11
'So he is quick. I may should go and fight him myself, ah i don't know. I just hope Mikeru comes here quickly.' She stand up from the chair and went to see how was Kiara. She was totally shaking. 'She seems afraid, but why isn't he her father? Why is he making all this? I'm too confused to think right now.' Leli went near Kiara to calm her. She look as she was crying from fear. 'Hey girl get up. It isn't the time to be afraid you should be strong now. Come on. We will find a way out of here, I promise, okay ?!' She said those things but she wasn't either sure for it. She just could hope and fight her best.
Posted 7/10/11

missslelikeli wrote:

'So he is quick. I may should go and fight him myself, ah i don't know. I just hope Mikeru comes here quickly.' She stand up from the chair and went to see how was Kiara. She was totally shaking. 'She seems afraid, but why isn't he her father? Why is he making all this? I'm too confused to think right now.' Leli went near Kiara to calm her. She look as she was crying from fear. 'Hey girl get up. It isn't the time to be afraid you should be strong now. Come on. We will find a way out of here, I promise, okay ?!' She said those things but she wasn't either sure for it. She just could hope and fight her best.


Kiara nodded softly, trying to get brave.
Member
3105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In paradise, who...
Offline
Posted 7/10/11
Leli smiled softly. She really wanted to help her. At the time her father was trying to get in the mansion.
Posted 7/10/11

missslelikeli wrote:

Leli smiled softly. She really wanted to help her. At the time her father was trying to get in the mansion.


Her father wasn't stupid though. He started looking for anything that can stop electricity.
Member
3105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In paradise, who...
Offline
Posted 7/30/11
Leli went the storage and put out some weapons. She gave to Kiara a gun and said-'when the time comes, you shouldn't be afrad, but should fight for your life and freedom.'
Member
3105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In paradise, who...
Offline
Posted 9/29/12
Leli went the storage and put out some weapons. She gave to Kiara a gun and said-'when the time comes, you shouldn't be afrad, but should fight for your life and freedom.'
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.