First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] East City Clan
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 7/6/11 , edited 7/8/11
Ello my minions ^_^ this is your queen and this is our domain, The Manor of Sleep~

90142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 7/7/11
Kasumi was sitting on a tree branch swinging her legs
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

doggyblade wrote:

Ello my minions ^_^ this is your queen and this is our domain~



*Jace walks around*
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

*Jace walks around*


An ear-shattering scream sounded from the tower in the castle.

21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

doggyblade wrote:


*Jace walks around*


An ear-shattering scream sounded from the tower in the castle.



*Jace runs to the castle to see who screamed*
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

*Jace runs to the castle to see who screamed*


You find a young blond on a T.V. set being chased by the notorious Jason.

"Oh hi!" a voice says behind you.

21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

doggyblade wrote:


*Jace runs to the castle to see who screamed*


You find a young blond on a T.V. set being chased by the notorious Jason.

"Oh hi!" a voice says behind you.



'hmm..?' *He turns around and looks at you*
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

'hmm..?' *He turns around and looks at you*


"Welcome to the Manor of Sleep. You must be one of the new recruits. I'm =NightStar=, the queen." she said while extending her hand to you.

21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

doggyblade wrote:


'hmm..?' *He turns around and looks at you*


"Welcome to the Manor of Sleep. You must be one of the new recruits. I'm =NightStar=, the queen." she said while extending her hand to you.



*he shakes her hand warily and you feel human blood running thru his veins*
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

*he shakes her hand warily and you feel human blood running thru his veins*


She quickly withdraws her hand, a soft gasp on her lips.

"You're human!" her crimson eyes are wide before narrowing suspicously. "How did you enter the Manor if you are human?"

21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

doggyblade wrote:


*he shakes her hand warily and you feel human blood running thru his veins*


She quickly withdraws her hand, a soft gasp on her lips.

"You're human!" her crimson eyes are wide before narrowing suspicously. "How did you enter the Manor if you are human?"



'I dont know, im not usualy like this.'
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

'I dont know, im not usualy like this.'


"We need to test you if you are to stay here. Come with me." she whispers, extending her hand once more.

21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

doggyblade wrote:


'I dont know, im not usualy like this.'


"We need to test you if you are to stay here. Come with me." she whispers, extending her hand once more.



*he looks confuzed then takes her hand*
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

*he looks confuzed then takes her hand*


She leads you up stairs and through an ancient looking door. She opens the refrigerater and takes out a pouch of red liquid before handing it to you. Her eyebrows are knitted into a serious expression.

"Open it, I want to see your reaction."
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

doggyblade wrote:


*he looks confuzed then takes her hand*


She leads you up stairs and through an ancient looking door. She opens the refrigerater and takes out a pouch of red liquid before handing it to you. Her eyebrows are knitted into a serious expression.

"Open it, I want to see your reaction."


*He opens it and drops it, his eyes going from blue to purple*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.