First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
No. 6
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/2/11
What movie is that last Gurl Bye from? or is it a commercial?
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/2/11

papagolfwhiskey wrote:

What movie is that last Gurl Bye from? or is it a commercial?


I think Paranormal Activity. Not sure if it's the first or the second one though.
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/2/11

chrome_mist wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

What movie is that last Gurl Bye from? or is it a commercial?


I think Paranormal Activity. Not sure if it's the first or the second one though.


cool thanks. personally I think No. 6 has plenty of moments that are easily interpreted as homerotic if you are inclined in that direction. To each their own is my opinion.

there's no shortage of Haggis yet.
Posted 8/2/11


It seems like I can't be serious with you, I also feel like I'm talking to a brick wall since you are way too slow and are unable to get what I'm trying to say. I'm trying to say that you are close minded. Guys who hug or touch faces are not gay and by BL hints you mean they could be gay and this anime doesn't have BL hints, it's just a freaking anime with no romance hints yet. You said it was ok for girls to hold hands but not for guys, hence my comment about society, you also seem to have a bad memory. And you were the one who started with the whole shounen ai artists thing. I don't know what's been off topic to you but I've been repeating myself since the first post.

Not replying here anymore since we are just going on circles, for anything else send me a message and I'd gladly keep repeating myself. Not.

Most yaoi fans don't see the BL hints here, only the non-yaoi fans see yaoi hints everywhere(since everything is gay for them). I'm a hardcore yaoi fan so I know when something could have potential and not be a kyo kara maoh all over again.

I swear to God, you...



54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/2/11


It seems like I can't be serious with you, I also feel like I'm talking to a brick wall since you are way too slow and are unable to get what I'm trying to say.

What are you trying to say, really? That No. 6 isn't showing BL? *smh*


I'm trying to say that you are close minded.

And so are you, boo.


Guys who hug or touch faces are not gay and by BL hints you mean they could be gay and this anime doesn't have BL hints, it's just a freaking anime with no romance hints yet.

Do I need to go over this again?


You said it was ok for girls to hold hands but not for guys, hence my comment about society,

Please, your point?


you also seem to have a bad memory.

Let's not. I'm not the one who forgot what the topic was about and started preaching.


And you were the one who started with the whole shounen ai artists thing. I don't know what's been off topic to you but I've been repeating myself since the first post.

You're seriously not getting it. Shall explain it to you one more time?


Well Kino Hinoki IS a shounen-ai doujinka. Even if this manga turn out to be a non-shounen-ai I bet we'll find a little hint featuring shounen-ai here and there.

The fact that No. 6 is showing BL hints is because of the doujinka. It must be in her nature. That could be the reason why this shows BL hints. Simple as that.


Not replying here anymore since we are just going on circles, for anything else send me a message and I'd gladly keep repeating myself. Not.

You keep quoting me though. Let's stop here.


Most yaoi fans don't see the BL hints here, only the non-yaoi fans see yaoi hints everywhere(since everything is gay for them). I'm a hardcore yaoi fan so I know when something could have potential and not be a kyo kara maoh all over again.

Well sorry for not being a yaoi fan. But it doesn't change the fact that a lot of people do find BL hints in No. 6.



Yes girl. Get off my stage.




15746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / 昼寝の王国
Offline
Posted 8/2/11 , edited 8/2/11

kirika202 wrote:





I'm sorry to tell you that I have to back up Chrome_Mist on this. If you can't feel the homosexual vibes you are totally oblivious. That's not to say that they are necessarily gay, or that the anime will go that direction. However, the likelihood of them being/turning gay has increased A LOT due to the BL hints that have been in there. I think it's apparent that the creators intended for those hints to be there regardless of the characters true sexual preferences.

I think the fact that you are a yaoi fan has dulled your senses. You may not think something is even hinting at homosexuality until a guy gets a fat cock shoved up his ass. I know that's pretty extreme, but hopefully the point is still clear.

I think there is actually another No. 6 thread like this that I posted in, but I think the show is pretty great overall (so far). If it gets really homosexual I'll have to think twice about it though.
62512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / No Comment........
Offline
Posted 8/2/11 , edited 8/3/11
Well i don't really want to take part in the arguments within the previous posts but i will say just because a guy holds the hand of another doesn't mean they're automatically gay.

But hey, i absolutely love BL so i can see how it would be just friendship, and yes, i can also look at nezumi and shion as having an actually relationship. I also started reading parts of the novel of No.6, and surprisingly (eh not really) nezumi and shion are more friendlier with each other.

So whether nezumi and shion actually have that sort of love between them i wouldn't care. Even if it was a girlXguy or even girlXgirl i wouldn't mind because its just a sweet relationship and i don't think the gender would matter. For me it doesn't ruin the plot at all. In truth all of the argument between: those who dislike how nezumi/shion are shown together, yaoi fangirls who say this isn't bl, fangirls who say it is, the homophobes.................that's really the downside of watching the show for me.

It may just be biased on my part since I actually like BL , but this show is definitely one of my favorites for the season.

edit-(after finding diff post of this on other websites i just had to put this)

- i will say for those treating this this as "Yaoi" (especially fangirls) this by far is not yaoi, yaoi itself (even bl) focuses on more of a sexual relationship between characters. Their relationship seems to be much different than that of a couple you would see in BL manga.

-In truth all of the argument between: those who dislike how nezumi/shion are shown together, yaoi fangirls who say this isn't bl, fangirls who say it is, the homophobes.................that's really the downside of watching the show for me.

also i after reading the parts of the novel that have been translated, i tried searching for the original text (even with my pretty basic understanding of kanji) just to see where the relationship goes. I will say it is rumored (or at least from a lot of comments on various videos/blogs) that

(if you're okay where their relationship/plot is going this might actually be a spoiler)


↑So if this is put in the anime i don't think I'm even going to bother with the comments or forum posts, because more arguments are bound to happen.
Posted 8/3/11 , edited 8/3/11


You're seriously not getting it. Shall explain it to you one more time?

blah blah blah







chrome_mist wrote:
Yes girl. Get off my stage.




haha, are you really 18? don't care really...........







I kind of agree with pingually though.



ChronicAddict wrote:

I think the fact that you are a yaoi fan has dulled your senses. You may not think something is even hinting at homosexuality until a guy gets a fat cock shoved up his ass. I know that's pretty extreme, but hopefully the point is still clear.



I like yaoi but I'm more of the romantic and emotional type you could certainly shove up your cock in another man's ass and that still won't make you a homosexual. Sexuality has nothing to do with who you have sex with, sexuality is who you are sexually attracted to. I know guys who are 100% gay, had sex with a woman and they could still physically be able to have sex with a woman. If they did, that would not make them bi or straight, they would still be gay as they have no sexual attraction toward females....and I thought it was all the contrary, in general, being a yaoi fan makes you *want* to see BL hints everywhere... or that's what most people say *coughs*narutoforums*coughs* I can certainly watch any anime and a simple stare could make me go: "gay!" just because I'd want to which is kind of immature... and seeing the circumstances in the anime, they're still too young and are acting like any friend. That's my point, all I see here is friendship(maybe, it's all those books/shows about friendship that has dulled my senses :P)..........but like another person said, every person is different(we have close minded and open minded ones)...you know, opinions are like assholes....everyone has one.



I still have hopes to see some BL hints though, especially after what pingually said :p


54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/3/11



haha, are you really 18? don't care really...........


I'm not the one who replied , am I?


I kind of agree with pingually though.


Well of course. You would agree with a fellow yaoi fan and think others' opinions as irrelevant. Very mature of you.


GURL BYE.







1266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Wisconsin, United...
Offline
Posted 8/3/11 , edited 8/3/11
In other news, No. 6 has been licensed by Sentai Filmworks.

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-08-03/sentai-filmworks-adds-no-6-anime
15746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / 昼寝の王国
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

kirika202 wrote:



ChronicAddict wrote:

I think the fact that you are a yaoi fan has dulled your senses. You may not think something is even hinting at homosexuality until a guy gets a fat cock shoved up his ass. I know that's pretty extreme, but hopefully the point is still clear.



I like yaoi but I'm more of the romantic and emotional type you could certainly shove up your cock in another man's ass and that still won't make you a homosexual. Sexuality has nothing to do with who you have sex with, sexuality is who you are sexually attracted to. I know guys who are 100% gay, had sex with a woman and they could still physically be able to have sex with a woman. If they did, that would not make them bi or straight, they would still be gay as they have no sexual attraction toward females....and I thought it was all the contrary, in general, being a yaoi fan makes you *want* to see BL hints everywhere... or that's what most people say *coughs*narutoforums*coughs* I can certainly watch any anime and a simple stare could make me go: "gay!" just because I'd want to which is kind of immature... and seeing the circumstances in the anime, they're still too young and are acting like any friend. That's my point, all I see here is friendship(maybe, it's all those books/shows about friendship that has dulled my senses :P)..........but like another person said, every person is different(we have close minded and open minded ones)...you know, opinions are like assholes....everyone has one.



I still have hopes to see some BL hints though, especially after what pingually said :p




I guess that's another possibility. If I were extremely for or against all this guy-guy stuff, I would have jumped on the "Naruto is gay for Sasuke" bandwagon a long time ago. There are some times when these anime friendships get to a point where it makes a lot of people think that way, which could possibly blur the lines between what is and what isn't gay.

Although I generally consider things very logically, I'm actually quite sensitive to mood and attitude from other people. I can feel that Naruto isn't gay for Sasuke, and I can feel that Shion is gay for Nezumi. I admit Nezumi being gay for Shion was more of a logical deduction. Anyway, I'm not saying that I'll always be right about it, but I'm usually pretty on track. I also really don't think the creators could make that kind of a mood totally accidentally. That might actually be impressive in a way. By the way, I don't try to inflate my penis on the forums, so please don't take this as me trying to brag or something.

Lastly I wanted to say that the first part of that paragraph was a total waste. I thought that using an example that would feel like a kick in the face would get the point across the quickest and most effectively, but apparently that was a failure. All of that at the beginning was common sense (at least I think so). I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just saying.
64240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Oregon
Online
Posted 8/4/11
If you can't see the BL hints in this show, then you are clueless about how guys think. I have nothing against yaoi or BL or shounen-ai or whatever you want to call it, it's just not my kind of thing. The latest episode gives a perfect example of clear BL signs with that dance scene. 2 guys that were straight wouldn't do that. It does NOT matter if they are good friends.
7710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/4/11
Jesus.. Wtf is going on in here!? XD find this kind of funny lol

Anyways, I SERIOUSLY think that there are various, and obvious BL hints and scenes here. Heck, every time Nezumi talks to Sion, its basically a BL hint. I think people that don't see this, is because they don't WANT to see it. This my friends, is called denial. ^_^
1926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/4/11 , edited 8/4/11
Lol, people be hatin.

I like it so far, it's pretty good. I'm not a fan of Yaoi but so far they're going light on it. But if they start going heavy on it I'll probably drop it.

Also I couldn't help but to start singing the "It's Guy Love" song from Scrubs while they were dancing.

Link to the Scrubs song for those who are interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pamgat1Wro

Anyways, have a good one!
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/10/11 , edited 8/10/11
Ep. 5



This is shonen-ai. End of.
Anyway, enjoyed this episode more than the previous ones. The mystery is getting deeper and deeper. Love it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.