First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Is It Okay To Trip A Goth Kid.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 7/8/11
Whether you were joking or not, that was just lame.

mfw
Posted 7/8/11

PoeticallyNarcissistic wrote:

For those of you that are too stupid to tell i was playing off of an obvious pun to make a stupid joke to get some laughs out of you all if i could


I got it.

But don't you go calling other people stupid.
Posted 7/8/11
Posted 7/8/11 , edited 7/8/11

Han_Solo wrote:


PoeticallyNarcissistic wrote:

For those of you that are too stupid to tell i was playing off of an obvious pun to make a stupid joke to get some laughs out of you all if i could


I got it.

But don't you go calling other people stupid.


lol your right i just was ticked off my bad i applogize to all that took offense

Posted 7/8/11

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

Whether you were joking or not, that was just lame.

mfw

it was meant to be lame and obvious how can people not tell that it is ?
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 7/8/11



Yeah, I just said it was lame, mission accomplished. You made a topic to point out a pun, what kind of reaction are you expecting?
Posted 7/8/11
tripp pants do make you trip .__. I would know, I had a few pairs and almost tripped so many times while wearing them because there so danm long!
Posted 7/8/11 , edited 7/8/11

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:




Yeah, I just said it was lame, mission accomplished. You made a topic to point out a pun, what kind of reaction are you expecting?

people to think about it and laugh cause it was so dumb i mean really have you seen all the topics that are out right now most of them are random meaningless stuff that is just as dumb as this is or there worse there's only a a few meaningful intellectual ones floating about..

1907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / look under your bed
Offline
Posted 7/8/11 , edited 7/8/11

PoeticallyNarcissistic wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:




Yeah, I just said it was lame, mission accomplished. You made a topic to point out a pun, what kind of reaction are you expecting?

people to think about it and laugh cause it was so dumb i mean really have you seen all the topics that are out right now most of them are redone stuff that is just as dumb as this is or there worse.



Lolol just because other users make stupid threads doesn't mean you have the right to make a stupid thread
Posted 7/8/11

bio-rhythm wrote:


PoeticallyNarcissistic wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:




Yeah, I just said it was lame, mission accomplished. You made a topic to point out a pun, what kind of reaction are you expecting?

people to think about it and laugh cause it was so dumb i mean really have you seen all the topics that are out right now most of them are redone stuff that is just as dumb as this is or there worse.



Lolol just because other users make stupid threads doesn't mean you have the right to make one

yeah i do unless it goes against the rules of the site.

23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 7/8/11


While I agree there's a lot of stupid topics, making another stupid one isn't going to solve anything. Might as well make a good topic, no? At least you'd be fighting it. And if you want an intellectual discussion, try extended discussion I suppose.
Posted 7/8/11

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:



While I agree there's a lot of stupid topics, making another stupid one isn't going to solve anything. Might as well make a good topic, no? At least you'd be fighting it. And if you want an intellectual discussion, try extended discussion I suppose.


Your right i should not make fun of and add to the problem also to get an extended intellectual discussion going on here your asking for a lot i doubt most people on here even know the meaning of those words.

1907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / look under your bed
Offline
Posted 7/8/11 , edited 7/8/11

PoeticallyNarcissistic wrote:

yeah i do unless it goes against the rules of the site.



Let me rephrase:
Just because other users make stupid threads doesn't mean you should make one

EDIT: nvm, you seemed to learn your lesson up there.
Posted 7/8/11

bio-rhythm wrote:


PoeticallyNarcissistic wrote:

yeah i do unless it goes against the rules of the site.



Let me rephrase:
Just because other users make stupid threads doesn't mean you should make one

EDIT: nvm, you seemed to learn your lesson up there.

yup i did and i bet with in a few days this topic will be locked anyways.

23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 7/8/11



There's already an extended discussion section, the topics actually look pretty interesting. I don't really post there cause I don't feel like it, though.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.