First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Dark or Light forest
Student council / Moderator
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/10/11
josh just smiles at aeon
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/10/11

Ichigo-K93 wrote:

josh just smiles at aeon


Aeon hugs Josh tighter then ever
Student council / Moderator
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/10/11
k aeon thats to tight u mite brack some rubs if u go any tighter
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/10/11

Ichigo-K93 wrote:

k aeon thats to tight u mite brack some rubs if u go any tighter


Akeldama comes out"Ha thats wat i want to do flirt"
Student council / Moderator
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/10/11
and why am i a flirt josh try to breack away from her hey didnt u say that u didnt want to hurt aeon
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/10/11

Ichigo-K93 wrote:

and why am i a flirt josh try to breack away from her hey didnt u say that u didnt want to hurt aeon


"ur just a flirt and i dont have to hurt her i can just delete her memories again"
Student council / Moderator
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/10/11
why do u want to do this anyways joshs nails start to grow and he stabs Akeldama in the back to try to get away
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/10/11

Ichigo-K93 wrote:

why do u want to do this anyways joshs nails start to grow and he stabs Akeldama in the back to try to get away


so she doesnt end up the same before" Akeldama pulls out a knife and stabs Josh
Student council / Moderator
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/10/11
why what happened last time after saying that he head butts her
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/10/11

Ichigo-K93 wrote:

why what happened last time after saying that he head butts her


Akeldama head starts to bleed "If i tell u that little girl going to tell Aeon" then lets go of Josh
Student council / Moderator
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/10/11
josh puts one of hes hands one his head god nobody wins with a head butt. anyways whats up with the little girl josh takes the knife out a throws it back at akeldama
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/10/11

Ichigo-K93 wrote:

josh puts one of hes hands one his head god nobody wins with a head butt. anyways whats up with the little girl josh takes the knife out a throws it back at akeldama


The knife hits Akeldama's right arm and she leaves it alone and loses to much blood "the little girl was murder on a island and now she follows Aeon and tells her wat happen"
Student council / Moderator
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/10/11
what do u mean by wat happen
Student council / Moderator
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/10/11

Ichigo-K93 wrote:

what do u mean by wat happen


like if i did something to her body like stabbing her or tell someone something like im telling u all this crap or do something to someone like killing u
Student council / Moderator
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/10/11

blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:

what do u mean by wat happen


like if i did something to her body like stabbing her or tell someone something like im telling u all this crap or do something to someone like killing u


is that all the little girl dose and dose aeon know about the little girl
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.