First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Favorite Brand of Clothes
27757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/8/07

ahojcookie wrote:

^^Oh la la, Mr.Stylish


no,its not about the brand,i actually hate to buy this overpriced stuff.
but it seem they are the only one who figured out making clothe that fits.
its weird,shirts for example,only the hugo slim fit are fitting,all the
other brands seem to make stuff for fat people.


Posted 6/8/07

FatedEmperor wrote:

Armani Exchange,


I have a rather neat lookin buckle from there XD

Trevor (OP)

14215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I wonder...
Offline
Posted 6/8/07
whatever looks cool
8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 6/8/07

arano wrote:


ahojcookie wrote:

^^Oh la la, Mr.Stylish


no,its not about the brand,i actually hate to buy this overpriced stuff.
but it seem they are the only one who figured out making clothe that fits.
its weird,shirts for example,only the hugo slim fit are fitting,all the
other brands seem to make stuff for fat people.




that's the hip hop style invasion, I can't remember the last time I saw a guy in a not oversized shirt
7413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / By the water
Offline
Posted 6/8/07
I must say my current favorite is BCBG Max Azria. They make the best fitting dresses that I have ever worn. That and they use a lot of silk, which is my favorite fabric.

Puma for personal reasons, Armani for sentimental reasons, and basically anything that catches my eye and is comfortable. I try not to be too hung up on label though, and much prefer things that are natural and comfortable, regardless of the manufacturer.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Cali
Online
Posted 6/8/07
brands i like...

GUESS?
H&M
diesel
calvin klein
everlast - for sportswear
kenneth cole
lucky brand jeans
fcuk
express men
ax
dkny
not a brand but i like the clothes at urban outfitters
used to wear allll banana republic but then it got repetitive.. i still wear some of my old br stuff now tho...

i try to change up my styles a lot... used to go for more cleancut/simple/dressy, then i tried to go more urban/casual/vintage and then tried to emulate some japanese fashion... and now i go in between all those looks... and mix it up everday.. at least try to ._.v
1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/07
quiksilver :P
some designs are pretty good
27757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/8/07
^^H&M!?
is it true,that it doesnt have that cheap image in the us?
i sometimes heard americans talking about it,
like its some designer clothes.
24982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/8/07
billabong!!!! XDDD
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Cali
Online
Posted 6/8/07
^^ i like it CUZ its cheap... and the style's good for the price.. cuz most european brands are $$$$$ in the US
Posted 6/8/07

arano wrote:

^^H&M!?
is it true,that it doesnt have that cheap image in the us?
i sometimes heard americans talking about it,
like its some designer clothes.



Well its a pretty obscure brand here in the us (@ least here in ohio) theyre are only two stores in our whole state in beachwood and cleveland ..soo because of the rarity i think some people tend to think its something "higher class" soo they assume its a quailty brand due to its scarcity


Trevor (OP)
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 6/8/07
Clothes are overrated. Go naked.
27757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/8/07

kyocool wrote:


arano wrote:

^^H&M!?
is it true,that it doesnt have that cheap image in the us?
i sometimes heard americans talking about it,
like its some designer clothes.



Well its a pretty obscure brand here in the us (@ least here in ohio) theyre are only two stores in our whole state in beachwood and cleveland ..soo because of the rarity i think some people tend to think its something "higher class" soo they assume its a quailty brand due to its scarcity


Trevor (OP)

that is funny,i mean some of their stuff is ok,but if you
buy it you know you will see a lot of people wearing the same as you
on the streets.here its more a clothes discounter.
i wonder if they have the same stuff in the us,as they have here.

3928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Jersey
Offline
Posted 6/8/07
^ I don't think H&M is too obscure in the US. In Jersey and New York at least, there's a couple of stores and they're mostly in the major ones. It's not considered too cheap, but it is a respectable enough brand around I guess.

I've seen most of the European brands around the US, but the actual designer stores usually confined to big higher class malls. Sometimes you see some expensive brands added in department stores though.
Posted 6/8/07

arano wrote:


kyocool wrote:


arano wrote:

^^H&M!?
is it true,that it doesnt have that cheap image in the us?
i sometimes heard americans talking about it,
like its some designer clothes.



Well its a pretty obscure brand here in the us (@ least here in ohio) theyre are only two stores in our whole state in beachwood and cleveland ..soo because of the rarity i think some people tend to think its something "higher class" soo they assume its a quailty brand due to its scarcity


Trevor (OP)

that is funny,i mean some of their stuff is ok,but if you
buy it you know you will see a lot of people wearing the same as you
on the streets.here its more a clothes discounter.
i wonder if they have the same stuff in the us,as they have here.



Hmm idk by the ones you listed in your previous post we have all those brands here but then again we dont have something you have such as hucke...ive seen a few fancy looking things i would probabaly buy from that place if we had one here


trevor (OP)

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.