First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Favorite Brand of Clothes
826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / A-Town
Offline
Posted 6/8/07
i like american eagle..
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 6/8/07

arano wrote:


kyocool wrote:


arano wrote:

^^H&M!?
is it true,that it doesnt have that cheap image in the us?
i sometimes heard americans talking about it,
like its some designer clothes.



Well its a pretty obscure brand here in the us (@ least here in ohio) theyre are only two stores in our whole state in beachwood and cleveland ..soo because of the rarity i think some people tend to think its something "higher class" soo they assume its a quailty brand due to its scarcity


Trevor (OP)

that is funny,i mean some of their stuff is ok,but if you
buy it you know you will see a lot of people wearing the same as you
on the streets.here its more a clothes discounter.
i wonder if they have the same stuff in the us,as they have here.




yea i kno wut u mean... everybody in the US wears stuff like GAP, old navy for cheap clothes.. and BR is way too popular... which is why i dont like shopping there anymore... but theres not too many H&M stores around.. they only hit the west coast just recently.. and the styles are noticeably different from american brands... so its not as much a problem out here... at least not yet...

it would be weird if europeans saw GAP as like... a high fashion brand or something too haha
Posted 6/8/07

wushukid wrote:


yea i kno wut u mean... everybody in the US wears stuff like GAP, old navy for cheap clothes.. and BR is way too popular... which is why i dont like shopping there anymore... but theres not too many H&M stores around.. they only hit the west coast just recently.. and the styles are noticeably different from american brands... so its not as much a problem out here... at least not yet...


Yea id have to agree with this. Buuutt....jesus gap has some comfortable jeans

Trevor (OP)

45677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rochester, NY (USA)
Offline
Posted 6/8/07
Armani, Hickey Freeman, Crazyhorse (they just changed their name, but I can't remember what to,) George, Dockers, Nike, some Hunters Bay shoes, that kind of thing. It's very expensive to shop regularly for that kind of thing so I don't shop very often.

For cheaper clothes I just go with whatever looks good, but I prefer the above. As far as jeans and things like that go, I only have a couple pairs for riding, and I don't remember what brand they are.
27757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/8/07

kyocool wrote:


wushukid wrote:


yea i kno wut u mean... everybody in the US wears stuff like GAP, old navy for cheap clothes.. and BR is way too popular... which is why i dont like shopping there anymore... but theres not too many H&M stores around.. they only hit the west coast just recently.. and the styles are noticeably different from american brands... so its not as much a problem out here... at least not yet...


Yea id have to agree with this. Buuutt....jesus gap has some comfortable jeans

Trevor (OP)


lol,we dont have gap.
that brings me to a memory i got,i dont exactly know if it was gap,
but do you remember the time,that they wanted to make vests hip
in the us?i was there a couple of years ago,and all the comercials you got to see where about those ugly vests.

Posted 6/8/07
^ i do remember from i love the 80's on vh1 alot of people wore vests and teeshirts underneath with some sort of amusing piano tie...or something like that


wushukid wrote:

it would be weird if europeans saw GAP as like... a high fashion brand or something too haha


LAWL!...i can almost 100% say that will NEVER happen i mean @ one point a country music singer named dewight yokum did an add for gap....give me a break



Trevor (OP)
1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/07
is quiksilver a kids brand ?
Posted 6/8/07

frostmore wrote:

is quiksilver a kids brand ?


I always thought it was a brand of snowboardning clothes and accesories

Trevor (OP)

27757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/8/07

kyocool wrote:

^ i do remember from i love the 80's on vh1 alot of people wore vests and teeshirts underneath with some sort of amusing piano tie...or something like that


Trevor (OP)


no!not the 80`s!
but i found the commercial(i cant believe i found it!)
http://splendad.com/ads/show/288-Gap-Everybody-in-Vests

2832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Well, my head is...
Offline
Posted 6/8/07
i like hollister and abercrombie&fintch
Posted 6/8/07

arano wrote:


kyocool wrote:

^ i do remember from i love the 80's on vh1 alot of people wore vests and teeshirts underneath with some sort of amusing piano tie...or something like that


Trevor (OP)


no!not the 80`s!
but i found the commercial(i cant believe i found it!)
http://splendad.com/ads/show/288-Gap-Everybody-in-Vests



HAHAHAHA JESUS EFFING CHRIST!.....where was i when gap tried such a horrible thing!...i thought you were referring too the dress vest type deal.....not whatever the hell those fuzzy zip up things were!,,,,haha holy shity you receive a buddy request for posting this...a madonna song no less!

Trevor (OP)
14477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Moving around or...
Offline
Posted 6/8/07

kyocool wrote:


arano wrote:


kyocool wrote:

^ i do remember from i love the 80's on vh1 alot of people wore vests and teeshirts underneath with some sort of amusing piano tie...or something like that


Trevor (OP)


no!not the 80`s!
but i found the commercial(i cant believe i found it!)
http://splendad.com/ads/show/288-Gap-Everybody-in-Vests



HAHAHAHA JESUS EFFING CHRIST!.....where was i when gap tried such a horrible thing!...i thought you were referring too the dress vest type deal.....not whatever the hell those fuzzy zip up things were!,,,,haha holy shity you receive a buddy request for posting this...a madonna song no less!

Trevor (OP)


what a horrible commerical....
9063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / vegass
Offline
Posted 6/8/07

kyocool wrote:


arano wrote:


kyocool wrote:

^ i do remember from i love the 80's on vh1 alot of people wore vests and teeshirts underneath with some sort of amusing piano tie...or something like that


Trevor (OP)


no!not the 80`s!
but i found the commercial(i cant believe i found it!)
http://splendad.com/ads/show/288-Gap-Everybody-in-Vests



HAHAHAHA JESUS EFFING CHRIST!.....where was i when gap tried such a horrible thing!...i thought you were referring too the dress vest type deal.....not whatever the hell those fuzzy zip up things were!,,,,haha holy shity you receive a buddy request for posting this...a madonna song no less!

Trevor (OP)


heyyy that was doope. i MISS those vests hahaha i loved them rofl. talk about rockin it.

i dont know. i shop urban/thrift stores when i can.
21360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / F / Dallas,Texas
Offline
Posted 6/8/07
Jones New York, Lauren & Kenneth Cole
1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/07
80s kick ass,its all about glam.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.