First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Baka & Kawaii
23373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / US
Offline
Posted 7/10/11
At an anime convention a while back I heard multiple people talking and throwing words like kawaii and baka into their sentences. WHY?! It sounds sooooooooo stupid.

Didn't find a duplicate thread w/ search delete this if there is one.
Posted 7/10/11
These people are the so-called weeaboos destroying our subculture and must be terminated with extreme prejudice.
50278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 7/10/11
Lol
Baka means beef in tagalogue :3
23373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / US
Offline
Posted 7/10/11

Half-Bliss wrote:

These people are the so-called weeaboos destroying our subculture and must be terminated with extreme prejudice.


I'm familiar with the weaboos, but I still have no idea why they do that. Most other things they do aren't annoying, but that in particular just pisses me off to no end. If the whole sentence was Japanese, that's cool, but one word out of the sentence is just soooooo irritating.
20770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / the land of wincest
Offline
Posted 7/10/11 , edited 7/10/11
i agree that it sounds really stupid, but the fact that they only learn the language from watching anime is what bothers me the most. It'd be one thing if they were honestly trying to learn Japanese and using as much as they can in their vocab for practice. But they tend to do it as like a status thing i think so that everyone knows that they like anime or whatever. I don't really understand it myself.
Posted 7/10/11

Deep153 wrote:


Half-Bliss wrote:

These people are the so-called weeaboos destroying our subculture and must be terminated with extreme prejudice.


I'm familiar with the weaboos, but I still have no idea why they do that. Most other things they do aren't annoying, but that in particular just pisses me off to no end. If the whole sentence was Japanese, that's cool, but one word out of the sentence is just soooooo irritating.


It's the worst if they start ending their sentences with "nyaa" and "desu."
23373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / US
Offline
Posted 7/10/11

Half-Bliss wrote:


Deep153 wrote:


Half-Bliss wrote:

These people are the so-called weeaboos destroying our subculture and must be terminated with extreme prejudice.


I'm familiar with the weaboos, but I still have no idea why they do that. Most other things they do aren't annoying, but that in particular just pisses me off to no end. If the whole sentence was Japanese, that's cool, but one word out of the sentence is just soooooo irritating.


It's the worst if they start ending their sentences with "nyaa" and "desu."


YES, agreed. How could I forget something like that?
Posted 7/10/11


Then they get started on honorifics, like -san, -kun, -chan, -dono, -sama, etc. Fuck me.
23373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / US
Offline
Posted 7/10/11

Half-Bliss wrote:



Then they get started on honorifics, like -san, -kun, -chan, -dono, -sama, etc. Fuck me.


I kenw a girl like that in school, worse than Narutards imo.
Posted 7/10/11

Deep153 wrote:


Half-Bliss wrote:



Then they get started on honorifics, like -san, -kun, -chan, -dono, -sama, etc. Fuck me.


I kenw a girl like that in school, worse than Narutards imo.


Narutards think they can bust jutsu, but all they do is yell out "Sharingan" and "Chidori" while using colored plastic wrap to simulate energy emanating from their hands. xD
12032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 7/10/11 , edited 7/10/11
I think if someone was cosplaying and they say things like desu and nyan at the end of their sentence is fine if thats what their character says o: but other than that no, its annoying o.o but I do use baka when I want to call someone an idiot because they dont know what it means. though I dont say Baka replacing idiot/stupid and for kawaii I put that on a shirt and it was a nice "Kawaii" touch haha ;P But I dont replace saying cute with kawaii in my everyday speech :3
23373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / US
Offline
Posted 7/10/11

Half-Bliss wrote:


Deep153 wrote:


Half-Bliss wrote:



Then they get started on honorifics, like -san, -kun, -chan, -dono, -sama, etc. Fuck me.


I kenw a girl like that in school, worse than Narutards imo.


Narutards think they can bust jutsu, but all they do is yell out "Sharingan" and "Chidori" while using colored plastic wrap to simulate energy emanating from their hands. xD


LOL I have yet to see that, I wish I did though, would make my day.
Posted 7/10/11


Maybe those fags will start using real ninja weapons and injure each other. Imagine them screaming Japanese phrase particles with shuriken stuck in their eyes.
Posted 7/10/11 , edited 7/10/11
I think someone is too stressed out in life. It's cute actually; especially if they're cosplaying. I mean, it's "to feel their character".

Edit:
I completely forgot. I have this friend who does random ninja hand signs. Then he came at me and said "Do you know any?"
And I'm like "err.. no?". He replied with "HAHAHA LOSER".
WOW. Just wow. Sucks to be delusional to such a degree.
Posted 7/10/11 , edited 7/10/11

Deep153 wrote:

At an anime convention a while back I heard multiple people talking and throwing words like kawaii and baka into their sentences. WHY?! It sounds sooooooooo stupid.

Didn't find a duplicate thread w/ search delete this if there is one.


Baka & Kawaii sounds like a nice name for a law firm.

Anyway here's your answer http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Weeaboo
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.