First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Mission 1: Without a Trace
Posted 7/11/11
"I think you should handle the questions this time. I'm not very good at putting things lightly, and a child asking stuff like this might creep them out."
*knocks on door*
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 7/11/11
" Mom?" a boy said opening the door," Oh sorry, I was expecting someone else."

" Your mother, is she Mrs. Reeds?" Lou asks.

" Yeah, did something happen?"

"I'm sorry, but your mother was found dead this morning." Lou says.
Posted 7/11/11
*jaw drops*
"I take that back! I should do the talking!"
*goes to boy*
*kneels down*
"I'm so sorry about your mom. Will you please tell us about her so we can figure out who killed her and she can rest in peace?"
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 7/11/11
The boy's face had gone white," I.. umm.. god, come in, please." he says not sure what to do with this news.

Lou walks in after Emiko and looks around, " Can you account for your whereabouts at around 12 am this morning?" she asks the boy .

" You think I-"

" Not at all, we just need to know."

" I was at a friends house, he was having a party. About a half a million people were there."
Posted 7/11/11 , edited 7/11/11
"Huh. This is going easier then I thought it would. Could you tell us about your father?"
*evil smile*
"Or we could tell him about how late you were up...."
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 7/11/11
" What do you want to know?" The teenager said, offering them a seat on the couch." Do you want water or something."

Lou shook her head to the offer of water but did sit down on the couch," Were either of your parents at home when you came back from this party?"

" I don't know, I just went straight for my room. When I woke up I figured my dad was at work. But mom... mom's usually at home with breakfast waiting or something." he answered.
Posted 7/12/11
"Not trying to pry... actually we are, but how's your parents relationship? Have they fought before?"

Posted 7/12/11

WannabeGhost wrote:

" What do you want to know?" The teenager said, offering them a seat on the couch." Do you want water or something."

Lou shook her head to the offer of water but did sit down on the couch," Were either of your parents at home when you came back from this party?"

" I don't know, I just went straight for my room. When I woke up I figured my dad was at work. But mom... mom's usually at home with breakfast waiting or something." he answered.


posting twice cuz i forgot to quote and it's been nine hours.
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

ew82076 wrote:

"Not trying to pry... actually we are, but how's your parents relationship? Have they fought before?"



" Yeah, a lot, I mean I just thought they were gonna split up or something. Isn't that what usually happens when parents fight?" The boy said.

" Sometimes, things go bad. Do you have any idea when your father will be home?" Lou asked.

" Not for a while, he gets off at 6."
Posted 7/12/11

WannabeGhost wrote:


ew82076 wrote:

"Not trying to pry... actually we are, but how's your parents relationship? Have they fought before?"



" Yeah, a lot, I mean I just thought they were gonna split up or something. Isn't that what usually happens when parents fight?" The boy said.

" Sometimes, things go bad. Do you have any idea when your father will be home?" Lou asked.

" Not for a while, he gets off at 6."


"Not sure whether to be relieved that we don't have to meet him, or worried that we won't get to ask him questions."
*starts pacing around the room, stopping at corners*
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

ew82076 wrote:

"Not sure whether to be relieved that we don't have to meet him, or worried that we won't get to ask him questions."
*starts pacing around the room, stopping at corners*


Lou sighed," Could you call him and ask him to come home? I'm sure this is important enough to get here from work." she said looking at the boy.

" Yeah sure." he nodded going into the next room over to phone his dad.
Posted 7/12/11

WannabeGhost wrote:


ew82076 wrote:

"Not sure whether to be relieved that we don't have to meet him, or worried that we won't get to ask him questions."
*starts pacing around the room, stopping at corners*


Lou sighed," Could you call him and ask him to come home? I'm sure this is important enough to get here from work." she said looking at the boy.

" Yeah sure." he nodded going into the next room over to phone his dad.


*pauses at corner for a minute and touches wall*
*paces to another corner and touches wall*
*repeats this for the remaining walls*
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

ew82076 wrote:

*pauses at corner for a minute and touches wall*
*paces to another corner and touches wall*
*repeats this for the remaining walls*


" Are you alright?" Lou asks Emiko, she'd gotten distracted and had now been watching the girl for awhile.
Posted 7/12/11

WannabeGhost wrote:


ew82076 wrote:

*pauses at corner for a minute and touches wall*
*paces to another corner and touches wall*
*repeats this for the remaining walls*


" Are you alright?" Lou asks Emiko, she'd gotten distracted and had now been watching the girl for awhile.


*smiles*
"Just fine."
*looks to make sure boy is occupied*
"Hey, do you trust him? It seems like he's too calm. Yeah, I know we thought the Taylor was too shocked, but there's a lovely thing called teamwork in this world. And you never know WHO is using it."
(I was thinking Emiko might set up really tiny cameras on the walls. Bad idea?)

21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 7/12/11 , edited 7/12/11
((Might be a bit much for a small-time homocide))

" The tailor and the boy?" Lou thought for a moment," What about motive.... Do you suppose our victim was shagging someone other than her husband? I mean it would explain the fighting..."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.