WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Mission 1: Without a Trace
Posted 7/21/11

WannabeGhost wrote:


ew82076 wrote:


Father: "Okay, at around 12:00," *looks at Emiko*
Emiko: *smug*
Father: "I was called by a tailor. I said I couldn't dispose of anything at that time, but he insisted. When I came, he had this HUGE bag, and when I tried to check the contents, he got so angry I just went to the normal dumping area and emptied the bag. I never saw what was inside, because it was too dark."
Emiko: *looks down sadly*
Father: "What?"
Emiko: "Sir, you dumped your wife's dead body."


Lou looked from the man to Emiko, the father did seem to be the right height, and an educated guess would say the shoe print size matched." Sir, I believe we'll need to take you back to headquarters."


Father: "What? I didn't murder her!"
Emiko: "That may be true, but we need your help to find the killer."
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 7/21/11 , edited 7/21/11

ew82076 wrote:

Father: "What? I didn't murder her!"
Emiko: "That may be true, but we need your help to find the killer."


Lou nods," You'll have to meet us there, in the mean time we should bring the tailor in as well." she adds, looking to Emiko.
Posted 7/22/11

WannabeGhost wrote:


ew82076 wrote:

Father: "What? I didn't murder her!"
Emiko: "That may be true, but we need your help to find the killer."


Lou nods," You'll have to meet us there, in the mean time we should bring the tailor in as well." she adds, looking to Emiko.


Emiko: *looks at son* "Could you go as well?"
Father: "Why does he need to go?"
Emiko: "He's a suspect as well." *leans over to son's ear and whispers, "Actually, I need you to make sure your father goes."*
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 7/23/11

ew82076 wrote:


Emiko: *looks at son* "Could you go as well?"
Father: "Why does he need to go?"
Emiko: "He's a suspect as well." *leans over to son's ear and whispers, "Actually, I need you to make sure your father goes."*


The boy looked at her," Okay, I'll go." he says uneasily.

Posted 7/23/11

WannabeGhost wrote:


ew82076 wrote:


Emiko: *looks at son* "Could you go as well?"
Father: "Why does he need to go?"
Emiko: "He's a suspect as well." *leans over to son's ear and whispers, "Actually, I need you to make sure your father goes."*


The boy looked at her," Okay, I'll go." he says uneasily.



Emiko: *sparkle smile* "Great!" *Turns to Kim* "Should we go to the Tailor?"
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 7/23/11

ew82076 wrote:


Emiko: *sparkle smile* "Great!" *Turns to Kim* "Should we go to the Tailor?"


Lou nodded," Yeah, let's head out now. Meet us at headquarters." she said, looking to the man and his son before standing up.
Posted 7/23/11

WannabeGhost wrote:


ew82076 wrote:


Emiko: *sparkle smile* "Great!" *Turns to Kim* "Should we go to the Tailor?"


Lou nodded," Yeah, let's head out now. Meet us at headquarters." she said, looking to the man and his son before standing up.


Emiko: *walks out and heads to car*
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 7/23/11 , edited 7/23/11

ew82076 wrote:

Emiko: *walks out and heads to car*


Lou unlocked the car, got in and started it up," So what do you think? Is the son still an accomplice to the tailor?"
Posted 7/30/11

WannabeGhost wrote:


ew82076 wrote:

Emiko: *walks out and heads to car*


Lou unlocked the car, got in and started it up," So what do you think? Is the son still an accomplice to the tailor?"


Emiko: "Maybe not. But that Tailor seems pretty twisted."
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 7/30/11 , edited 7/30/11

ew82076 wrote:

Emiko: "Maybe not. But that Tailor seems pretty twisted."


" Yea. What if the wife was cheating with the tailor." Lou yawned, driving back towards the tailor's shop.
Posted 7/30/11 , edited 7/30/11

WannabeGhost wrote:


ew82076 wrote:

Emiko: "Maybe not. But that Tailor seems pretty twisted."


" Yea. What if the wife was cheating with the tailor." Lou yawned, driving back towards the tailor's shop.


Emiko: "Then why would the Tailor kill her? The husband would be more likely in that situation. What if she was completely loyal? In fact, so loyal that she talked about her husband in front of the Tailor, and never noticed him making moves?"
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 7/30/11

ew82076 wrote:

Emiko: "Then why would the Tailor kill her? The husband would be more likely in that situation. What if she was completely loyal? In fact, so loyal that she talked about her husband in front of the Tailor, and never noticed him making moves?"


" So what, he's jealous?" Lou asked her, letting out another yawn," Man I need some coffee."
Posted 7/30/11

WannabeGhost wrote:


ew82076 wrote:

Emiko: "Then why would the Tailor kill her? The husband would be more likely in that situation. What if she was completely loyal? In fact, so loyal that she talked about her husband in front of the Tailor, and never noticed him making moves?"


" So what, he's jealous?" Lou asked her, letting out another yawn," Man I need some coffee."


Emiko: *reaches into bag and pulls out small chocolate* "This good enough? The same amount of caffeine as one cup of coffee. Maybe we'd understand this more if we knew what the husband and wife were fighting about."
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 7/30/11 , edited 7/30/11

ew82076 wrote:

Emiko: *reaches into bag and pulls out small chocolate* "This good enough? The same amount of caffeine as one cup of coffee. Maybe we'd understand this more if we knew what the husband and wife were fighting about."


" Yeah thanks." Lou says, unwrapping it with one hand and taking a bite of it," We can ask the kid that after we get a hold of that tailor."
Posted 7/30/11

WannabeGhost wrote:


ew82076 wrote:

Emiko: *reaches into bag and pulls out small chocolate* "This good enough? The same amount of caffeine as one cup of coffee. Maybe we'd understand this more if we knew what the husband and wife were fighting about."


" Yeah thanks." Lou says, unwrapping it with one hand and taking a bite of it," We can ask the kid that after we get a hold of that tailor."


Emiko: *points to Tailor shop* "Hey, there it is."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.