First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Crunchyland - Whats going on ??
12978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/11
Alright, where should i start.. ?
There's just so much i need to say.

To begin with, why cant anyone log on to crunchyland?
i've been a crunchylander for about a year now, (so im not really THAT much of a newb anymore ;D) but i too am puzzled.
When i first joined crunchyroll the first thing i noticed was the anime. :] so much anime. <3
but that was it. watching anime is like watching tv, a person watches it atleast once a day. but it doesnt entertain them ALL day.
So anyways, hear me out. i'll start from the beginning.
well, one day i was bored. i roamed around crunchyroll, watching anime galore. But once again, i got bored. i noticed a selection labeled, "Games." so of course, i clicked on it.
Not many of them seemed appealing, but something caught my eye. A game called "crunchyland."
i made an avatar and instantly, it took me to some kind of chat. i started to play the crunchyland game, but some of the monsters were way to easy and some were WAYYY to hard. and everytime i lost, i lost a HUGE amount of gold; more then i earned.
lol it was such a scam. D:< *cough* anyway. >_>
if it wasn't for the chat on the bottom, i never would have stuck around to finish playing that game. Because to be frank, it wasn't all that interesting.
so i shrugged and thought, "Hey. i might as well give it a try, right?"
i started chatting, and right away, the people welcomed me with hilarious jokes and inviting arms.
i took a liking to them right away, and we chatted the night away.
if it wasn't for that chat, i would have just probably nuked my account.
Withought that chat, there's no reason for me to be here.
My friends are very important to me, and although this just might be another "online thing", we've grown closer then family.
Everyday i would visit that chat.
Suddenly, the chat started having problems. Not only were people starting to cause Drama in the once peaceful chat, but all of a sudden the avatars in the game disappeared. We were all confused, but we decided to ignore it.
Sometimes, when you tried to log into the chat there would be this sort of glitch that (no matter how many times you typed it in,) it would say your password was wrong.
usually it would go on for a day or two, and the next day it would be fine.
That very same glitch is currently bugging every crunchylander in crunchyroll.
Because its been going on for wayyy more then 2 days.
its been ATLEAST a week, and no one has been able to get online.
Everyone on my friends list was freaking out.
And then i remembered, " *sigh* atleast we still have main chat..."
Every crunchylander hated going on Main Chat, because the people there were so different.
it was kinda like we were two different clans or tribes o.0
like in Avatar (the movie about those blue alien dudes XD) where the avatars battled against humans.
lol sorry im getting all nerdy on ya. xD Okay, well the point is we didnt really get along too well.
The crunchylanders swallowed their pride and migrated to main chat.
My first visit there, wasn't too pleasant... x_x
i came face-to-snout with many trolls. At this point, i wished i was back in beta so i could throw daggers at them.
Then, out of nowhere, Main Chat had disappeared.
we finally decided to put our differences aside in hopes that the crunchyland would come back to us.
i got tons of GB's from my friends and family, all about the same thing: "First Crunchyland, Now Main Chat???"
That's when i realized, we were all thinking about the same thing. So now, i feel the urge to write about this, no i feel compelled to write about this, no no i NEED to write about this.
You see, Crunchyland means ALOT to me, and not just me. Because i know im not alone when i say this.
i met ALL of my friends on Crunchyland. and my friends met THEIR friends in Crunchyland as well. You see, you cant just throw away Crunchyland, just because it has a few bugs and kinks here and there. Because if you throw away Crunchyland, you'll throw away all the users that only go on crunchyroll.com for crunchyland's chat. So please, please PLEASE fix crunchyland, for the sake of the users. we love this place, the anime, the games, and especially the chat. The only reason i come here is for the chat, and since its gone.. im wondering people are wondering if they should nuke. so please fix the chat D: or make a new one? >.< because my friends are already starting to nuke ;_;

Thank you for reading this
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
cheyenne, wyoming
Offline
Posted 7/12/11 , edited 7/12/11
i agree with this completely and feel exactly the same way,
and im not the only one, i feel that cland and the cr chat should have better maintainance and be able to work the way its exposed to, i have never seen the chat have any problems unlike cland which is basically one huge bug that no one seems to care about,

all those who agree with this stand up and take charge of this, let us see that something is done about this.



also just incase you read my headline message in this post heres what i ment,



now zoom in and you can see it.
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 7/12/11
I say let them nuke.
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
cheyenne, wyoming
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

Baka-God wrote:

I say let them nuke.


why?
283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/12/11
I agree with Pie.
And no, I'm not biased.
Yes I love crl (crunchyroll land) But that doesnt blind me.
Yes its not being kept up, but why get rid of it?
Think, a good lot of people go there to chat.
And yes, this is an anime site, but the fact that there is a buddy system, shows that there is more to the site than just anime.
Its a place where anime fans (and nerds) can unite, and chat about there favorite animes and manga and dramas.
Indeed, we have pm and gb, but that is such a horrible way to talk, because its so slow.
And of course the letter codes you gotta type for anti spam, it can take 1 hour to have some small talk, where on chat and crl it would take only 10 minutes.
I know for a fact I would have left cr after a simple 2 months.
I have more complaints.
Shutting the main chat down as well?
Indeed, it wasn't being kept up, but people were still active there.
And, I will definitely leave if my friends leave.
I think the chats could be kept up, if decent mods we're assigned to keep charge of the chats.
I'm not saying that the mods there are bad, but they simply don't join often enough to truly know what goes on there.
And because of your lack of leader ship to provide mods, you turn down the chat?
We all suspect that crl is next.
Please, open a new chat, or fix crl... Or something...
Thanks, Bye.
-Eraino ♥
Posted 7/12/11
hello I am sastakamaru well uh I joined cr last year on jan 7th 2010 Hm.. well I will just say about me I have lots of memories in chat I have met lots of friends from around the world some were ok some where nice some are assholes =.= (u r one of them shiniji) and some became really close >,O I Met my bf D: on cr chat Omg D: Its sso fucking special to me do you know that ):
why you nuked before consulting us like after studies or working for a real long hour we all get tired then we get on 2 cr and crl to chat WHAT SO FUCKING WRONG WITH THAT D: if the chat room was making problem you shouldn't have made it in the 1st place <.<
now that you have made it for so many years why you are nuking it bring it back ): we are getting sad this the only place where we get good online anime lover people spear on us T.T at least on me xox I Love cr chat we get all sorts of topic discussed there ;D :/ its where the world people would gather on holidays or after school or work what is so wrong with that huh ): its fun you should understand that you meanie now be good and give it back olright. I may not have said a real good phase on it but I am so fucking upset that I can't think of any good to write the whole thing is so bad how can I write something good about it D: NOW COMMON STOP PLAYING AND GET THE CR AND CRL BACK ;D PLEASE ;A; i have no allowence to go outside of the house so can't hang out much with people but atleast I should be able to talk here why you are being like my dad all of the sudden =.=" >:[ it releases alot of stress that is all ....:/ and many cute people get online so I dun wana stop seeing them like this and talking on gb through pm is boring =_= anyways said enough now bring the chat back D:
Posted 7/12/11 , edited 7/12/11

sastakamaru wrote:

hello I am sastakamaru well uh I joined cr last year on jan 7th 2010 Hm.. well I will just say about me I have lots of memories in chat I have met lots of friends from around the world some were ok some where nice some are assholes =.= (u r one of them shiniji) and some became really close >,O I Met my bf D: on cr chat Omg D: Its sso fucking special to me do you know that ):
why you nuked before consulting us like after studies or working for a real long hour we all get tired then we get on 2 cr and crl to chat WHAT SO FUCKING WRONG WITH THAT D: if the chat room was making problem you shouldn't have made it in the 1st place <.<
now that you have made it for so many years why you are nuking it bring it back ): we are getting sad this the only place where we get good online anime lover people spear on us T.T at least on me xox I Love cr chat we get all sorts of topic discussed there ;D :/ its where the world people would gather on holidays or after school or work what is so wrong with that huh ): its fun you should understand that you meanie now be good and give it back olright. I may not have said a real good phase on it but I am so fucking upset that I can't think of any good to write the whole thing is so bad how can I write something good about it D: NOW COMMON STOP PLAYING AND GET THE CR AND CRL BACK ;D PLEASE ;A; i have no allowence to go outside of the house so can't hang out much with people but atleast I should be able to talk here why you are being like my dad all of the sudden =.=" >:[ it releases alot of stress that is all ....:/ and many cute people get online so I dun wana stop seeing them like this and talking on gb through pm is boring =_= anyways said enough now bring the chat back D:


cr chats still ups
well it was yesterday
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
cheyenne, wyoming
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

NeOn_LoVe wrote:


sastakamaru wrote:

hello I am sastakamaru well uh I joined cr last year on jan 7th 2010 Hm.. well I will just say about me I have lots of memories in chat I have met lots of friends from around the world some were ok some where nice some are assholes =.= (u r one of them shiniji) and some became really close >,O I Met my bf D: on cr chat Omg D: Its sso fucking special to me do you know that ):
why you nuked before consulting us like after studies or working for a real long hour we all get tired then we get on 2 cr and crl to chat WHAT SO FUCKING WRONG WITH THAT D: if the chat room was making problem you shouldn't have made it in the 1st place <.<
now that you have made it for so many years why you are nuking it bring it back ): we are getting sad this the only place where we get good online anime lover people spear on us T.T at least on me xox I Love cr chat we get all sorts of topic discussed there ;D :/ its where the world people would gather on holidays or after school or work what is so wrong with that huh ): its fun you should understand that you meanie now be good and give it back olright. I may not have said a real good phase on it but I am so fucking upset that I can't think of any good to write the whole thing is so bad how can I write something good about it D: NOW COMMON STOP PLAYING AND GET THE CR AND CRL BACK ;D PLEASE ;A; i have no allowence to go outside of the house so can't hang out much with people but atleast I should be able to talk here why you are being like my dad all of the sudden =.=" >:[ it releases alot of stress that is all ....:/ and many cute people get online so I dun wana stop seeing them like this and talking on gb through pm is boring =_= anyways said enough now bring the chat back D:


cr chats still ups
well it was yesterday


was until yesterday, we just dont want cland to be a glitched up whore like cland and only show up here and there,
Posted 7/12/11

TechTronic wrote:


NeOn_LoVe wrote:


sastakamaru wrote:

hello I am sastakamaru well uh I joined cr last year on jan 7th 2010 Hm.. well I will just say about me I have lots of memories in chat I have met lots of friends from around the world some were ok some where nice some are assholes =.= (u r one of them shiniji) and some became really close >,O I Met my bf D: on cr chat Omg D: Its sso fucking special to me do you know that ):
why you nuked before consulting us like after studies or working for a real long hour we all get tired then we get on 2 cr and crl to chat WHAT SO FUCKING WRONG WITH THAT D: if the chat room was making problem you shouldn't have made it in the 1st place <.<
now that you have made it for so many years why you are nuking it bring it back ): we are getting sad this the only place where we get good online anime lover people spear on us T.T at least on me xox I Love cr chat we get all sorts of topic discussed there ;D :/ its where the world people would gather on holidays or after school or work what is so wrong with that huh ): its fun you should understand that you meanie now be good and give it back olright. I may not have said a real good phase on it but I am so fucking upset that I can't think of any good to write the whole thing is so bad how can I write something good about it D: NOW COMMON STOP PLAYING AND GET THE CR AND CRL BACK ;D PLEASE ;A; i have no allowence to go outside of the house so can't hang out much with people but atleast I should be able to talk here why you are being like my dad all of the sudden =.=" >:[ it releases alot of stress that is all ....:/ and many cute people get online so I dun wana stop seeing them like this and talking on gb through pm is boring =_= anyways said enough now bring the chat back D:


cr chats still ups
well it was yesterday


was until yesterday, we just dont want cland to be a glitched up whore like cland and only show up here and there,


yhe i did notice that there was no avis on cland on old acc resuntly
Posted 7/12/11
truth is, people meet people online for different reasons. and results differ in each one. some people have good experiences, some bad. i do agree that i've met friends on this site and that the chat is vital to the buddy system that this site has come to be known for. but let's face it, crunchyroll is changing. from free anime streaming, to paid membership; from chat to no chat. no matter how much we want the chat to stay, it may never come back.

so, in view of this, let us just keep the friendships we made and move on to whatever crunchyroll turns out to be in the future. we do owe this site a lot. if people nuke over this then let them be. it's their choice. you either stay or you don't. them nuking wouldn't mean you lose touch with them, right?
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
cheyenne, wyoming
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

janwarie15th wrote:

truth is, people meet people online for different reasons. and results differ in each one. some people have good experiences, some bad. i do agree that i've met friends on this site and that the chat is vital to the buddy system that this site has come to be known for. but let's face it, crunchyroll is changing. from free anime streaming, to paid membership; from chat to no chat. no matter how much we want the chat to stay, it may never come back.

so, in view of this, let us just keep the friendships we made and move on to whatever crunchyroll turns out to be in the future. we do owe this site a lot. if people nuke over this then let them be. it's their choice. you either stay or you don't. them nuking wouldn't mean you lose touch with them, right?


its true in all likeness, but the thing is,
with the last part there is something else that should be added,
the buddy system and being able to talk with people live, it meens being able to meet new people from all over the country, and with crunchyroll already being so popular, why take away something that everyone has already grown used to and liked, truth that everyone has had there own experiances with it but it doesnt meen it should be a reason to just take something away,

for better or for worst i would have it prefered to stay whether then to have it gone, i dont need to get into all the bull shit facts about the place,

if it makes people happy why take it away from them


56810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 7/12/11 , edited 7/12/11
I wish CL would come back. People do NOT need to nuke because CRL is gone. CRL is alot better than Chat because people in Chat think they own it but they do not. CRL is more fun thanks to the game with it. I agree with Pie and Era and Tech for this. But i disagree with Baka and janwarie15th. If your closet friends nuke. You cannot keep intouch with them! CRL is the best place on CR, that is where we all met each other and gained friends and or enemies. CRL needs to come back because WE all love it, well some of us does and for the haters, they can go Jump in an lake for all I care.



Please bring Crunchyland back! We really miss it.



- ProjectAlmaWade
347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / The House
Offline
Posted 7/12/11
Please bring CRL back! I really love that place. It was where i first met some users. Its fun to be in and alot more than in GB,PM or Chat. Please dont delete or remove it! D: Please bring it back



-Meii
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
cheyenne, wyoming
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

ProjectAlmaWade wrote:

I wish CL would come back. People do NOT need to nuke because CRL is gone. CRL is alot better than Chat because people in Chat think they own it but they do not. CRL is more fun thanks to the game with it. I agree with Pie and Era and Tech for this. But i disagree with Baka and janwarie15th. If your closet friends nuke. You cannot keep intouch with them! CRL is the best place on CR, that is where we all met each other and gained friends and or enemies. CRL needs to come back because WE all love it, well some of us does and for the haters, they can go Jump in an lake for all I care.



Please bring Crunchyland back! We really miss it.



- ProjectAlmaWade


yo wade waddup, thanks for helping us get back cr,

p.s i tryed talking over with jan but shes pretty rock solid on what she said, 30 minutes later shes saying im to defensive and not listening to what shes saying,
shes thinking its better for everything to just cherish for what we had and what will probably never happen again and that we should all try going to some other chat, and yes i pointed out on what seems to many reason why that bull shit but, whatever aye at least were doing something about it
56810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

TechTronic wrote:


ProjectAlmaWade wrote:

I wish CL would come back. People do NOT need to nuke because CRL is gone. CRL is alot better than Chat because people in Chat think they own it but they do not. CRL is more fun thanks to the game with it. I agree with Pie and Era and Tech for this. But i disagree with Baka and janwarie15th. If your closet friends nuke. You cannot keep intouch with them! CRL is the best place on CR, that is where we all met each other and gained friends and or enemies. CRL needs to come back because WE all love it, well some of us does and for the haters, they can go Jump in an lake for all I care.



Please bring Crunchyland back! We really miss it.



- ProjectAlmaWade


yo wade waddup, thanks for helping us get back cr,

p.s i tryed talking over with jan but shes pretty rock solid on what she said, 30 minutes later shes saying im to defensive and not listening to what shes saying,
shes thinking its better for everything to just cherish for what we had and what will probably never happen again and that we should all try going to some other chat, and yes i pointed out on what seems to many reason why that bull shit but, whatever aye at least were doing something about it



Yo Nm and no problem. I love CRL/CR so i dont want to lose it. and wow what an idiot. But yeah i told my friends to comment to get CR back
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.