First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Crunchyland - Whats going on ??
228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
cheyenne, wyoming
Offline
Posted 7/12/11


was reading manga and i conveniently found this page,
added my own little twist to it, should have made a bigger font,
228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
cheyenne, wyoming
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

ProjectAlmaWade wrote:


TechTronic wrote:


ProjectAlmaWade wrote:

I wish CL would come back. People do NOT need to nuke because CRL is gone. CRL is alot better than Chat because people in Chat think they own it but they do not. CRL is more fun thanks to the game with it. I agree with Pie and Era and Tech for this. But i disagree with Baka and janwarie15th. If your closet friends nuke. You cannot keep intouch with them! CRL is the best place on CR, that is where we all met each other and gained friends and or enemies. CRL needs to come back because WE all love it, well some of us does and for the haters, they can go Jump in an lake for all I care.



Please bring Crunchyland back! We really miss it.



- ProjectAlmaWade


yo wade waddup, thanks for helping us get back cr,

p.s i tryed talking over with jan but shes pretty rock solid on what she said, 30 minutes later shes saying im to defensive and not listening to what shes saying,
shes thinking its better for everything to just cherish for what we had and what will probably never happen again and that we should all try going to some other chat, and yes i pointed out on what seems to many reason why that bull shit but, whatever aye at least were doing something about it



Yo Nm and no problem. I love CRL/CR so i dont want to lose it. and wow what an idiot. But yeah i told my friends to comment to get CR back





hopefully with enough people to agree with all this we might be able to creat something like a digital partition and let shinji see how much it matters to all of us
56680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / O / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

TechTronic wrote:


ProjectAlmaWade wrote:


TechTronic wrote:


ProjectAlmaWade wrote:

I wish CL would come back. People do NOT need to nuke because CRL is gone. CRL is alot better than Chat because people in Chat think they own it but they do not. CRL is more fun thanks to the game with it. I agree with Pie and Era and Tech for this. But i disagree with Baka and janwarie15th. If your closet friends nuke. You cannot keep intouch with them! CRL is the best place on CR, that is where we all met each other and gained friends and or enemies. CRL needs to come back because WE all love it, well some of us does and for the haters, they can go Jump in an lake for all I care.



Please bring Crunchyland back! We really miss it.



- ProjectAlmaWade


yo wade waddup, thanks for helping us get back cr,

p.s i tryed talking over with jan but shes pretty rock solid on what she said, 30 minutes later shes saying im to defensive and not listening to what shes saying,
shes thinking its better for everything to just cherish for what we had and what will probably never happen again and that we should all try going to some other chat, and yes i pointed out on what seems to many reason why that bull shit but, whatever aye at least were doing something about it



Yo Nm and no problem. I love CRL/CR so i dont want to lose it. and wow what an idiot. But yeah i told my friends to comment to get CR back





hopefully with enough people to agree with all this we might be able to creat something like a digital partition and let shinji see how much it matters to all of us


Yes hopefully we can get him to look at this and get him to bring it back.
Posted 7/12/11
Bring CL Back. Everyone misses it. It was the best place to chat in and everyone felt welcome there unlike the other Chat that a certain user gets mad when us CL users come there because she thinks she owns it.

Bring back CL or i'm sure users will start leaving this site.
56680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / O / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 7/12/11
Agreed. We need CL back or alot of users will leave, i'm sure of it. Chat is very plain and boring unlike CL. Its funner and very awesome
228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
cheyenne, wyoming
Offline
Posted 7/12/11
i liked both and if we can get both back then that'l be even better, shinji we are few for now, the few that speak up but i promise anyone not just shinji that this place needs the chat, and if anything else, if we can't have it then you won't have it.


checkmate sir.
15216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / In nekopie land e...
Offline
Posted 7/12/11
CRL NEEDS TO COME BACK! I love it! CRL has so much meories and good times...lets just say its amazing! WE NEEED IT TO LIVE! PLEASE!!!!!!!
56680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / O / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 7/12/11
Lol wow
228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
cheyenne, wyoming
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

Kippu wrote:

Ridiculous. Is this how you ask for something? Swearing, flaming, and threatening will get you no where except a ban. Usually I'd keep these types of threads open, but there's no way I'm going to keep a thread where users are flaming, and spamming like little babies. If you want something, ask politely and take the right approach.

~Locked

~deleted unnecessary posts

I'm going to unlock this thread. Let this be a warning. Flame again and you will be banned along with this thread being locked.

~Unlocked


As for what I'm aware of, Crunchyland will soon be closed. It'll probably end up being minimized to just a simple avatar creating system for users without the battle portions. Even the crunchyland moderators aren't active anymore.


but even with that what about the cr main chat,


also,




everyone forgot the main goal, digital partition, i didnt plan on this becoming what kippu said bu come on people,


also kippu isnt there one like that, the cland old version?
Ronin
96039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/12/11
We didn't know the chat was down. Now that we know, we've placed it back online now.
Posted 7/12/11
I MISS CRUNCHYLAND SO MUCH! I AGREE WITH PAI AND ALMA! when i first came here i met them and some other peoples who are now my friends! Crunchyland is a Place to make friends and new People! i Think they should bring it back no matter waht! i miss it sooo much!
Ronin
96039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

Summer_Pand123 wrote:

I MISS CRUNCHYLAND SO MUCH! I AGREE WITH PAI AND ALMA! when i first came here i met them and some other peoples who are now my friends! Crunchyland is a Place to make friends and new People! i Think they should bring it back no matter waht! i miss it sooo much!


Seriously ....


BasouKazuma wrote:

We didn't know the chat was down. Now that we know, we've placed it back online now.

228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
cheyenne, wyoming
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

BasouKazuma wrote:


Summer_Pand123 wrote:

I MISS CRUNCHYLAND SO MUCH! I AGREE WITH PAI AND ALMA! when i first came here i met them and some other peoples who are now my friends! Crunchyland is a Place to make friends and new People! i Think they should bring it back no matter waht! i miss it sooo much!


Seriously ....


BasouKazuma wrote:

We didn't know the chat was down. Now that we know, we've placed it back online now.



thanks for nothing sir.
Ronin
96039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/12/11 , edited 7/12/11
That chatroom was removed permanently. I meant the Crunchyland PVP chat was fixed.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.