First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Crunchyland - Whats going on ??
886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / o.o unknown
Offline
Posted 7/12/11
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BRINGING CRL BACK ^^
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
cheyenne, wyoming
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

BasouKazuma wrote:

That chatroom was removed permanently. I meant the Crunchyland PVP chat was fixed.


aw why?
Ronin
94039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/12/11
There was a note saying the old chat was going to be removed from a year ago I think. Someone just happened to do some code cleanup and finally removed it.
1361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Inside your grand...
Offline
Posted 7/12/11 , edited 7/12/11

TechTronic wrote:


BasouKazuma wrote:

That chatroom was removed permanently. I meant the Crunchyland PVP chat was fixed.


aw why?


Because

It's not being maintained and always crashes.
If you want to make an unofficial CR chat or something, just create an IRC channel and make a thread about it in the forums. After all, that's what CR chat used to be.

EDIT: I think the old CR chat IRC still exists, you could ask for permission to revive it if you wanted to.
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
cheyenne, wyoming
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

ImAsianAndGay wrote:


TechTronic wrote:


BasouKazuma wrote:

That chatroom was removed permanently. I meant the Crunchyland PVP chat was fixed.


aw why?


Because

It's not being maintained and always crashes.
If you want to make an unofficial CR chat or something, just create an IRC channel and make a thread about it in the forums. After all, that's what CR chat used to be.

EDIT: I think the old CR chat IRC still exists, you could ask for permission to revive it if you wanted to.


then who do i need to ask?
1361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Inside your grand...
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

TechTronic wrote:


ImAsianAndGay wrote:


TechTronic wrote:


BasouKazuma wrote:

That chatroom was removed permanently. I meant the Crunchyland PVP chat was fixed.


aw why?


Because

It's not being maintained and always crashes.
If you want to make an unofficial CR chat or something, just create an IRC channel and make a thread about it in the forums. After all, that's what CR chat used to be.

EDIT: I think the old CR chat IRC still exists, you could ask for permission to revive it if you wanted to.


then who do i need to ask?


An admin or any mod that can relay the message to one.
12978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

BasouKazuma wrote:

We didn't know the chat was down. Now that we know, we've placed it back online now.


Thank you so much<333333
283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/13/11
I'm happy to say, crl has come back to us. :]
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
98312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Mocha / Keurig Ma...
Offline
Posted 7/14/11 , edited 7/14/11


I actually remembered using that IRC. Or we used to use this I forgot what it's called but some people had fun with it.

Edit: There. No clutter of quotes XD
Ronin
94039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/14/11
There was a Gabbly chatroom but I'm not sure if Gabbly works anymore.

If anyone wants to make some unofficial IRC room, go for it.
21558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/15/11
The CR chat was long gone, it happen like beginning of last year. CR started changing was also at that time too. I remember how much hours i spend on CR chat.

Oh those good old dayss =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.