Post Reply Seeking Employment
Creator
17129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / where immature pp...
Offline
Posted 7/12/11 , edited 7/26/11
Hai Hai, this is where you apply to work for this school
Cause well you know every school needs some employees ,,,,,,, right?

Professors
Name : what you'd like to be called
Active : how active can you be
Program : what program you use
Experience : how long you've been editing
Samples : your best works in a spoiler!


Responsibilities
You have to be able to create decent graphics
You must be able to create and maintain a class
You must be very very active
You must be able to follow what the creators says
You must tell when your going to be on hiatus
Officers
Name : what you'd like to be called
Active : how active can you be
Are you Creative : can you give orignal ideas
Post per Day : how many posts can you post per day



Responsibilities
You have to be super duper duper active
You need to tell when your going to be on hiatus
You gotta follow what the creator tells you
You must be active in the forums and walls
Posted 7/14/11 , edited 7/24/11


accepted~
Creator
17129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / where immature pp...
Offline
Posted 7/14/11 , edited 7/24/11


Go ahead and teach
Posted 7/24/11


You can make your own class now.
Please go and make it and invite your buddies
Posted 2/23/12
Officers
Name : Pixel
Active : Anytime you need me plus I can check in each hour
Are you Creative : Sure I can make up some ideas like games or I can just help out.
Post per Day : More then 10
Posted 3/15/12

Name : Forbidden Ones
Active : 99% active , 98% unactive
Program : Gimp 2.6
Experience : 5 yrs
Samples :
look at my examples/freebies. I'm just to lazy to upload it here.
Moderator
13150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥нєяє ιи тнє ρнιℓ...
Offline
Posted 3/25/12
Can I be a creative mod only.. Hehehe... All I wanna do is to edit and make the profile for this group... Can I?
Creator
17129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / where immature pp...
Offline
Posted 3/25/12

akihime_arriane wrote:

Can I be a creative mod only.. Hehehe... All I wanna do is to edit and make the profile for this group... Can I?



sure if thats fine w/ u :)

u can start making the proffy then :)
Creator
17129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / where immature pp...
Offline
Posted 3/25/12

PuppyChan18 wrote:


Name : Forbidden Ones
Active : 99% active , 98% unactive
Program : Gimp 2.6
Experience : 5 yrs
Samples :
look at my examples/freebies. I'm just to lazy to upload it here.



u can make ur classes now :)

Posted 3/25/12

teenytinytoe wrote:


PuppyChan18 wrote:


Name : Forbidden Ones
Active : 99% active , 98% unactive
Program : Gimp 2.6
Experience : 5 yrs
Samples :
look at my examples/freebies. I'm just to lazy to upload it here.



u can make ur classes now :)



Can i create my classes later. I'm playing zOMG (Gaia Online) atm.
Creator
17129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / where immature pp...
Offline
Posted 3/25/12

PuppyChan18 wrote:


teenytinytoe wrote:


PuppyChan18 wrote:


Name : Forbidden Ones
Active : 99% active , 98% unactive
Program : Gimp 2.6
Experience : 5 yrs
Samples :
look at my examples/freebies. I'm just to lazy to upload it here.



u can make ur classes now :)



Can i create my classes later. I'm playing zOMG (Gaia Online) atm.


u can make it anytime~

Moderator
13150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥нєяє ιи тнє ρнιℓ...
Offline
Posted 3/26/12

teenytinytoe wrote:


akihime_arriane wrote:

Can I be a creative mod only.. Hehehe... All I wanna do is to edit and make the profile for this group... Can I?



sure if thats fine w/ u :)

u can start making the proffy then :)


Hehehe... Yups, it's okay with me :3

Sure thing... Any theme in particular?
Creator
17129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / where immature pp...
Offline
Posted 3/26/12


perhaps....hehe u can choose :)

Moderator
13150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥нєяє ιи тнє ρнιℓ...
Offline
Posted 3/27/12

teenytinytoe wrote:

perhaps....hehe u can choose :)



Okay..
You must be logged in to post.