First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Watch your FAVORITE Anime before it's too late!
137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/21/11
NOOO
WHY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????/
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Illinois Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/21/11
y sora no otoshimono
Posted 7/21/11
So this is because FUnimation is starting their own stream service? Or because a contract ran out.
42092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / eastham ma.
Offline
Posted 7/21/11
Aww thats sad! Ive been so busy catching up on a few shows i didnt get to watch strike witches or kore was zombie, i also wanted to check out the garterbelt show... They made an item on gaia about it so i at leat wanted to take
A peek at the series!

Thanks soo much for all your hard work shinji... Your the best!!! And thank (the anime) god that your treaming most (if not all by now) over 3g cuz im CONSTANTLY watching animes here on my iphone... Even right now! Thanks!!!
The Wise Wizard
79721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/21/11

xixtormentxix wrote:

Aww thats sad! Ive been so busy catching up on a few shows i didnt get to watch strike witches or kore was zombie, i also wanted to check out the garterbelt show... They made an item on gaia about it so i at leat wanted to take
A peek at the series!

At least you are in the United States, so that you can watch Strike Witches 2 at Funimation's website or Hulu, whereas someone outside the U.S. and Canada would now be (legally) out of luck.

I would expect they will also begin streaming the other two series online at some point, but how soon is not certain.

27030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/21/11
no, not hating, you probably think i am. no,I'm just sick of them is all, I mean the storyline was good the first season then the second season was ok then i just stopped watching cause it never got anywhere, and the repetitive episodes were so boring i fell asleep twice trying to sit through them.

plus we could have something else instead. - there's tons of better shows out there -

27030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/21/11
oh thats right thats also a possibility.
42092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / eastham ma.
Offline
Posted 7/22/11

TheAncientOne wrote:


xixtormentxix wrote:

Aww thats sad! Ive been so busy catching up on a few shows i didnt get to watch strike witches or kore was zombie, i also wanted to check out the garterbelt show... They made an item on gaia about it so i at leat wanted to take
A peek at the series!

At least you are in the United States, so that you can watch Strike Witches 2 at Funimation's website or Hulu, whereas someone outside the U.S. and Canada would now be (legally) out of luck.

I would expect they will also begin streaming the other two series online at some point, but how soon is not certain.



Oh i assumed as much, its just crunchyroll has an app for iphone that im wuite familiar with and im quite
Cumfy w crunchyroll as a site, im a paying memeber and can watch eps from my iphone anywhere i am (which i do quite often btw!)

But thank you for the info, i actually have been known to watch shows on funimations site so its not an alien concept. Not to mention my own personal collection of anime has increased exponentially over the last 4 months. Went fro
20-30 dvds, to well over 200!

Id rly like to know when shows like deadman wonderland will b available in the us on dvd, and that new a rabbit... Blah blah blah looks interesting as well!
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tennessee
Offline
Posted 7/22/11
nooooooi love kore wa zombie desu ka
41130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/23/11
will this stop crunchy from getting season 2 of kore wa zombie desu ka in the near future?
Posted 7/23/11
Oh well :/
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/11
no !!!!!! I have not watch finish T^T (because no time) T^T.......
The Wise Wizard
79721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/23/11

azazzazzza wrote:

will this stop crunchy from getting season 2 of kore wa zombie desu ka in the near future?

No.

These were removed by Kadokawa because they were licensed by Funimation. Funimation having licensed Strike Witches didn't stop CR from getting Strike Witches 2, nor did Funimation having licensed Sora no Otoshimono stop CR from getting Sora no Otoshimono: Forte.

What is likely, however, is that the second Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? series will suffer the same fate as the 4 Kadokawa simulcasts CR has this season; delayed by one week to give NicoNico.com an exclusive for the first week.

213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere u may n...
Offline
Posted 7/23/11
lol i don't care about those
499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/11
i thought u were going to say u were going to get rid of ur anime period all of it but ur not luckily. glad that its just four shows
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.