First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Infirmary [RH]
Moderator
6624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seiyo Academy/Roy...
Offline
Posted 7/16/11
"Who's there?" Misaki looks around.
Creator
22430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On your mind
Offline
Posted 7/17/11
"Oh!" the shadow disappears
Posted 7/17/11
"That was so cool! a shadow talking!"Moka cheers.
Moderator
6624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seiyo Academy/Roy...
Offline
Posted 7/17/11
"Mo..Moka-chan." Misaki goes ^^".
Posted 7/17/11
-Moka brings out some pocky-
"Yes misaki-chan~"
Creator
22430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On your mind
Offline
Posted 7/17/11
"Interesting~" the shadow says "Thank you!~"

Sumomo hits the window "Don't tresspass please"
Moderator
6624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seiyo Academy/Roy...
Offline
Posted 7/18/11
"Kiku's condition doesn't look good. For now, i can only use magic to dispel out the poison little by little." Misaki summons Chants de Rimes.
Posted 7/18/11
"A FREAKIN SHADOW IS TALKING"Moka says.
Moderator
6624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seiyo Academy/Roy...
Offline
Posted 7/18/11
"I know but i have to help Kiku first or would you like to help me to carry her to another room?" Misaki looks.
Posted 7/18/11
"Yea sure."Moka says.
Moderator
6624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seiyo Academy/Roy...
Offline
Posted 7/19/11
"I hope Kiku is alright. Even though she doesnt feel anything's wrong, her lifepower is slowly sapping up." Misaki looks worried.
Posted 7/19/11
"What that mean?"Moka asks.
Moderator
6624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seiyo Academy/Roy...
Offline
Posted 7/19/11
"When her lifepower is sapped up she will well, spirit away or lose her memories." Misaki stares at the ground.
Posted 7/19/11
"What if we give her someone else life power?"Moka asks.
Creator
22430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On your mind
Offline
Posted 7/19/11
Sumomo chops Moka's head, "THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN TO THEM!" she crosses her arms "I remember seeing tons of this kind of stuff at the dojo. I've got plenty of fresh herbs and medicine for this kind of thing." she examines Kiku "Maybe a youkai?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.