First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Bronze Rank Dormitory (Male and Female)
Posted 7/14/11


"Waaah. How mean." Angel whines.
"Just because your a little taller." She adds.
Posted 7/14/11


San laughs and pats her head. "Sorry, short people are pretty cute to me anyway."
Posted 7/14/11


"I'm not that short. I'm taller than most of the girls here. But if you compare me to you I am shorter."
"What year are you?" Angel asks him.
Posted 7/14/11

iHEARTchu- wrote:



"I'm not that short. I'm taller than most of the girls here. But if you compare me to you I am shorter."
"What year are you?" Angel asks him.


"I see that, I get my height from my dad. And I'm a 3rd year." San said, getting his hair out of his face.
Posted 7/14/11


"EEEHhhhh. Really? I'm a 2nd year. I get my height from my Dad as well. My mom's just a little shorter than me." Angel explains.
"Most of my friends are short too, so I like to rest my elbow on their shoulder sumtimes." Angel smiles.
Posted 7/14/11

iHEARTchu- wrote:



"EEEHhhhh. Really? I'm a 2nd year. I get my height from my Dad as well. My mom's just a little shorter than me." Angel explains.
"Most of my friends are short too, so I like to rest my elbow on their shoulder sumtimes." Angel smiles.


San laughs and pats her head again. "I can't rest on people's shoulders, I'm too tall for that." He looks down at her for a moment. "How tall are you?"
Posted 7/14/11


"NEEE~ Can you please not pat my head? It makes me feel like a kid." Angel whines while fixing her hair.
"Who knows, I haven't measured my height in a while." she says with her right hand on the top on her head.
Posted 7/14/11

iHEARTchu- wrote:



"NEEE~ Can you please not pat my head? It makes me feel like a kid." Angel whines while fixing her hair.
"Who knows, I haven't measured my height in a while." she says with her right hand on the top on her head.


San looks at her from head to toe and looks up at the ceiling to think. He looks back at her and nods. "All right. And you are 5 ft. 7 in."
Posted 7/14/11


"OMG!! How do you know that? What about you? What's your height?" Angel asks him.
Posted 7/14/11

iHEARTchu- wrote:



"OMG!! How do you know that? What about you? What's your height?" Angel asks him.


"Cause I know. And I am 6 ft. 6 in., m'lady." He said with a smile.
Posted 7/14/11


"Waah. Cool. Do you play basketball?" Angel asked him as she scanned him from head to toe.
Posted 7/14/11

iHEARTchu- wrote:



"Waah. Cool. Do you play basketball?" Angel asked him as she scanned him from head to toe.


"No. I'm a guitarist." San said, pointing to the guitar case behind him.
Posted 7/14/11


"I know that, but I thought you'd be playing basketball as well." Angel says.
"I also play guitar. In the beginning I got lots of blisters when I just started playing the guitar. but now my hand just got used to it." Angel explains.
Posted 7/14/11

iHEARTchu- wrote:



"I know that, but I thought you'd be playing basketball as well." Angel says.
"I also play guitar. In the beginning I got lots of blisters when I just started playing the guitar. but now my hand just got used to it." Angel explains.


"Oh, I'm not the athletic type, even though I look like it. I hated those days, but now, I'm good." San said looking around. "Why are we just standing in the middle of the hallway?"
Posted 7/14/11


"Who knows. Let's go to the music room, or we can go to the cafeteria, which do you want to do?" Angel asks.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.