Post Reply Teacher Sign Up
Posted 7/15/11 , edited 7/19/11
If you want to become a teacher fill out the form below. NOTE: Teachers are moderators.

Form~


Username:
Teacher's name:
Type (Bender, human, vampire, angel, etc.):
Element:
Classes (Four max.):
Age:
Gender:
Bio (Please do not leave this blank.):
Abilities:
Picture (In spoiler.):

Classes:

Water~

Algebra
Geometry

Honors English
Selective Writing

Chemistry
Study of Water-Taken (Kyle)
Study of Oceans-Taken (Kyle)
Study of Ice-Taken (Kyle)

Bender History
Honors History
World History

Beginner Bending
Offensive Attacks-Taken (Jon)
Defensive Attacks-Taken (Jon)
Fire History
Earth History
Air History
Avatar History
Art-Taken (Belia)
History
Languages-Taken (Kyle)
Ice Sculpture
Study of the Moon


Earth~

Low-Level Math-Taken (Ms. Tomomi Sato)
Honors Math
Algebra
Geometry

English-Taken (Belia)
Honors English
Selective Writing

Low-Level Science
Honors Science
Chemistry
Study of Earth
Study of Mountains

Low-level History
Honors History

Beginner Bending-Taken (Ms. Tomomi Sato)
Offensive Attacks
Defensive Attacks
Water History-Taken (Belia)
Fire History
Air History
Avatar History-Taken (Ms. Tomomi Sato)
Art-Taken (Belia)
Body Art
Sculpture
Band
Royal History
Languages-Taken (Kyle)
Rock Formation
Animal Studies
-Taken (Ms. Tomomi Sato)

Air~

Honors Math
Algebra
Geometry

English-Taken (Belia)
Honors English
Selective Writing

Low-Level Science
Honors Science
Chemistry
Study of Air
Study of Wind
Study of Birds

Bender History
Honors History
World History

Air Ball Formation
Beginner Bending
Offensive Attacks
Defensive Attacks
Water History-Taken (Belia)
Earth History
Fire History
Avatar History
Art-Taken (Belia)
Body Art
Band
Royal History
Languages-Taken (Kyle)
People Skills
Cooking


Fire~

Low-Level Math
Honors Math
Algebra
Geometry

English-Taken (Belia)
Honors English
Selective Writing-Taken (Yan)

Low-Level Science
Honors Science
Chemistry
Study of Flames-Taken (Yan)

Bender History
Low-level History
Honors History
World History

Scroll Writing
Blue Bending
Purple Bending
Beginner Bending
Offensive Attacks-Taken (Yan)
Defensive Attacks-Taken (Yan)
Water History-Taken (Belia)
Earth History
Air History
Avatar History
Art-Taken (Belia)
Body Art
Sculpture
Drums Class (Band)
Royal History
Languages-Taken (Kyle)



Teacher
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / ...EVERYWHERE
Offline
Posted 7/15/11



Username: westlYroad
Teacher's name: kyle
Type (Bender, human, vampire, angel, etc.): angel
Element: water
Classes (Four max.): Study of Water,
Study of Oceans,
Study of Ice, languages
Age: 27~oldy
Gender: malee
Bio (Please do not leave this blank.): i was once a bad vampire but i was turned to good by my wifee... coughzoecough who is a half angel.
Abilities: can put thoughts into peoples minds
Picture (In spoiler.):

Posted 7/15/11

zassaphire wrote:

If you want to become a teacher fill out the form below. If your teacher is a bender then they have to be a teacher of their own element. If they are any other type like a vampire, neko, etc. then they can teach any element. NOTE: Teachers are moderators.

Form~


Username:
Teacher's name:
Type (Bender, human, vampire, angel, etc.):
Element:
Classes (Four max.):
Age:
Gender:
Bio (Please do not leave this blank.):
Abilities:
Picture (In spoiler.):

Classes:

Water~

Algebra
Geometry

Honors English
Selective Writing

Chemistry
Study of Water
Study of Oceans
Study of Ice

Bender History
Honors History
World History

Beginner Bending
Offensive Attacks
Defensive Attacks
Fire History
Earth History
Air History
Avatar History
Art
History
Languages
Ice Sculpture
Study of the Moon


Earth~

Low-Level Math
Honors Math
Algebra
Geometry

English
Honors English
Selective Writing

Low-Level Science
Honors Science
Chemistry
Study of Earth
Study of Mountains

Low-level History
Honors History

Beginner Bending
Offensive Attacks
Defensive Attacks
Water History
Fire History
Air History
Avatar History
Art
Body Art
Sculpture
Band
Royal History
Languages
Rock Formation
Animal Studies


Air~

Honors Math
Algebra
Geometry

English
Honors English
Selective Writing

Low-Level Science
Honors Science
Chemistry
Study of Air
Study of Wind
Study of Birds

Bender History
Honors History
World History

Air Ball Formation
Beginner Bending
Offensive Attacks
Defensive Attacks
Water History
Earth History
Fire History
Avatar History
Art
Body Art
Band
Royal History
Languages
People Skills
Cooking


Fire~

Low-Level Math
Honors Math
Algebra
Geometry

English
Honors English
Selective Writing

Low-Level Science
Honors Science
Chemistry
Study of Flames

Bender History
Low-level History
Honors History
World History

Username: hana176
Teacher's name: Bella
Type (Bender, human, vampire, angel, etc.): vampire
Element: water
Classes (Four max.): Water history and art , engish
Age: 21
Gender: female
Bio (Please do not leave this blank.): i am a teacher and i am a vampire and i came here for a job hope i'll get one
Abilities: ice and water
Picture (In spoiler.):


Scroll Writing
Blue Bending
Purple Bending
Beginner Bending
Offensive Attacks
Defensive Attacks
Water History
Earth History
Air History
Avatar History
Art
Body Art
Sculpture
Drums Class (Band)
Royal History
Languages





Posted 7/15/11


Approved~
Posted 7/15/11

zassaphire wrote:



Approved~


thank you when i can i start teaching?
Posted 7/15/11



thank you when i can i start teaching?

The Academy officially starts this Monday.
Posted 7/15/11

westlyroad wrote:




Username: westlYroad
Teacher's name: kyle
Type (Bender, human, vampire, angel, etc.): angel
Element: water
Classes (Four max.): Study of Water,
Study of Oceans,
Study of Ice, languages
Age: 27~oldy
Gender: malee
Bio (Please do not leave this blank.): i was once a bad vampire but i was turned to good by my wifee... coughzoecough who is a half angel.
Abilities: can put thoughts into peoples minds
Picture (In spoiler.):



Approved~... Sadlyeh
Posted 7/15/11

zassaphire wrote:




thank you when i can i start teaching?

The Academy officially starts this Monday.

okay then monday
Bender
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 7/15/11
Username:Chase7856
Teacher's name: Jon
Type (Bender, human, vampire, angel, etc.): Bender
Element: Water
Classes (Four max.): Water Offensive Attacks, Water Defensive Attacks
Age:19
Gender:M
Bio (Please do not leave this blank.): I got hired because of my ability's of a water bender. I cooed easily change form offend to defense and Vice versa. that as well as how real travailed i am wend it comes to water bending.
Abilities: control all forms of water
Picture (In spoiler.):
Posted 7/15/11


Approved~
Posted 7/16/11


Username: DiamondandHeart
Teacher's name: Yan
Type (Bender, human, vampire, angel, etc.): vampire
Element: fire
Classes (Four max.):
Offensive Attacks
Defensive Attacks
Study of Flames
Selective Writing
Age: 17
Gender: female
Bio (Please do not leave this blank.): She always wanted to teach studnets about anything interesting. she is a vampire
Abilities:can read and control minds,and control fire and water
Picture (In spoiler.):
Posted 7/16/11


Approved~
Posted 7/18/11 , edited 7/18/11
Username: Zybba
Teacher's name: Ms. Tomomi Sato
Type (Bender, human, vampire, angel, etc.): Bender
Element: Earth
Classes (Four max.): Animal Studies, Low-level Math, Beginner Bending, Avatar History
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Bio (Please do not leave this blank.): She grew up in the capital of the Earth Kingdom, Ba Sing Se. She was born into a very rich and famed family of scholars. Tomomi was a bright student, just like everyone else in her family, and became a well-known scholar. She had a passion for learning, and now has a passion for teaching. She came to Bender Academy to teach students basic knowledge.
Abilities: She can bend many types of Earth, she seems to be clairvoyant in many situations, she has good people skills that she uses to steer students in the right direction (or, more clearly, she prevents them from breaking the rules in a nice way), or get herself out of a bad situation if necessary.
Picture (In spoiler.):
Posted 7/19/11

Zybba wrote:

Username: Zybba
Teacher's name: Ms. Tomomi Sato
Type (Bender, human, vampire, angel, etc.): Bender
Element: Earth
Classes (Four max.): Animal Studies, Low-level Math, Beginner Bending, Avatar History
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Bio (Please do not leave this blank.): She grew up in the capital of the Earth Kingdom, Ba Sing Se. She was born into a very rich and famed family of scholars. Tomomi was a bright student, just like everyone else in her family, and became a well-known scholar. She had a passion for learning, and now has a passion for teaching. She came to Bender Academy to teach students basic knowledge.
Abilities: She can bend many types of Earth, she seems to be clairvoyant in many situations, she has good people skills that she uses to steer students in the right direction (or, more clearly, she prevents them from breaking the rules in a nice way), or get herself out of a bad situation if necessary.
Picture (In spoiler.):


Approved~

You must be logged in to post.