First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Muslims
7705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 4/18/08
answer my QUESTION ! ... please
14738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 4/18/08

jasamaja wrote:

Zer0 wrote:


1) Trying constantly to convert (or 'save') other people by constantly harrasing/bugging them about it (one girl spent 3 hours trying to make me a Christian over MSN once...) or, worse, preeching/resorting to violence.


LOL...you're not the only one, there were so many people trying to convert me, and they always came with the banal argument that I will end up in Hell, or something like that...may god save me(sarcasm)

Flo~



I guess I just feel the need to defend my religion here. You know, the reason that we try to convert people isn't so that we can put a mark on a tally sheet to show that we're "winning" against other religions, or to prove we're better, or anything like that. The reason people try to convert you is because they're trying to save you. Whether or not you believe them doesn't matter to me, but please, at least appreciate that they care enough to try and save you from what they perceive to be eternal damnation.
3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / from east africa-...
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 4/18/08
jasamaja, muslim women are not treated bad in islam. in fact, they have many benefits when it comes to marriage. like the fact that they can take how ever much money they want from their husbands, and he can't reject. i'm a muslim, but not an arab, and women are not treated bad at all.
3496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / KL,Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 4/18/08
Just Forgot what other people say only you know who you are no matter you are muslim,buddhist or christian..
People now these days like to pretend to be a muslim.. maybe because some muslim fanatics like Taliban or Al-qaeda.. suicede bomber.. make them scared.. Al-qaeda is now really distray from the real muslim path.. in muslim crusade you should never kill women,kids,old people and people who don't have a weapon! Also accusing other people without proof is also a sin!

I'm a muslim but i never hate or disgrace other religion! We even been told to respect other religion.. !
(If i'm worng don't get mad at me i still got more to learn!)
7705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 4/18/08

jasamaja wrote:


bleaichigo wrote:


bleaichigo wrote:


jasamaja wrote:

Hmm...I guess I overdid it that day, I was just terribly mad...and dreamer, when I was saying Muslims, I mentioned it in almost all of my posts, that I'm referring to the orthodox and radical one's. I was using the word Muslim for an universalization, I was sarcastically referring to the one's that pretend to be Muslim and stuff, what made me definitely mad was that some wannabe Muslim called me sharmuta??!! For my opinions, though I pointed out the fact that I'm talking about orthodox Muslims and radical one's, and that made me start to terribly cuss, I know it's wrong, but the childish arguments some of you took out, were just making me laugh. And when I called the Quran the book of evil, I was referring to the fact that that book is written in a troublesome way, so that everybody can interpret it the way he wants to, as for making out of this Holy book the book of War or Evil..., I thought as a good Muslim you would automatically comprehend that I was referring to the Muslim-pretenders....but no, you took it personal..and misunderstood my words, and didn't get the sarcasm in them.

and yes I really cussed too much =O. I normally don't cuss..., but as I said I was in terrible mood, after hearing that some other wannabe-Muslims killed some innocent Buddhists, or any other kind of innocent person.., and still, this won't excuse the fact that most of the radicals are so-called Muslims. It is definitely not my fault that it is your religion that is attracting the aggressive and radical people like shit attracts flies..., and now please don't compare it to Christianity, I don't know why you people automatically assume that I'm Christian, cuz I really ain't. I think the same about Christians, they also had a bad past, but now they are doing their best, or when was the last time you heard that some Christian fanatics are trying to make their crusades? Or kill someone for not having the same religion...I didn't hear anything of that kind.

Edit: Oh, wait, now that someone did remind me of that...the IRA...and stuff in Eire..I don't know how I could have forget about this...wow...I really forgot that..=O (gawd, my brain lags....)

Anyways, I will apologize for my bad words, and for my bad formulation, I should have made that more clear that I wasn't referring to the average Muslim, but to the radical and orthodox one's, and to all this Muslim-pretenders, that use the Qurans words only for their own good, and excuse...and so on......
And I will also apologize to the thread-maker of the last Muslim thread, dreamer580, sorry, for getting your thread locked

So, I made another Muslim thread, this one, and well, I hope that this one might survive=D, and also I hope that the Muslim-haters refrain from the stuff I did=O

So, please keep it on a good level, and try to make your opinions clear, so that there won't be any misunderstandings, like there were in the last thread..., and also respect each others opinions. You can't force someone to believe the same thing or having the same opinion or view on something...
w/e that's all I have to say for the moment

Flo~



one question how do you know she's a wannabe muslim ?


jasamaja you dint answer me



oh wait, I was answering some other quote =D
ehem, now I'm not sure to whom you are referring when you say "she", I guess you mean the guy that called me sharmuta, well I guess a real muslim wouldn't cuss like that boy did...but it's not that big of a deal, it just pissed me off at that moment...and so my cussing started to flame the thread


your right and its ok

and im sorry i just get pissed when someone doesnt replay when im talking to them


and i said she coz i didnt read all the post just piecs of it so im sorry again
Zer0 
55258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 4/18/08

jasamaja wrote:


Zer0 wrote:

/\ np

btw jasamaja, why did that Muslim call you sharmuta anyway? Did they have a reason for it?


Well, my opinions are kinda harsh, and maybe they were badly formulated, that person, it was a he...called me that way cuz I criticized the Quran's violent verses..., and I also criticised the way of how women there are treated, even though I know that this is connected to the Arabian culture and hasn't really something to do with Islam..but many Muslims do practice this traditions..

many of them get so easily offended and take it personal, and call me a liar..and so on..though I red the Quran...that person told me that in his religion class he was never told that there were verses of that kind in the Quran...and so on...and then he called me a sharmuta...

Flo~


Ahhh I see. Something I've noticed about Christianity/Islam is that most of the people in both religions don't take the Quran/Bible literally, like word for word. Probably a good thing, since both have some stuff thats just not right at all these days. Its kinda annoying talking about it with them 'cos you dont know which bits they DO belive in and which bits they DONT believe in

Still, he was out of line for calling you a sharmuta

btw I didn't see the last thread, how long did that go on for before the shitstorm happened?
7705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 4/18/08

magnus102 wrote:


aminasahra wrote:

jasamaja, muslim women are not treated bad in islam. in fact, they have many benefits when it comes to marriage. like the fact that they can take how ever much money they want from their husbands, and he can't reject. i'm a muslim, but not an arab, and women are not treated bad at all.


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1874471.stm PWNT




thats not islam thats the stupid saudian arabian govermant
7705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 4/18/08

magnus102 wrote:


bleaichigo wrote:


magnus102 wrote:


aminasahra wrote:

jasamaja, muslim women are not treated bad in islam. in fact, they have many benefits when it comes to marriage. like the fact that they can take how ever much money they want from their husbands, and he can't reject. i'm a muslim, but not an arab, and women are not treated bad at all.


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1874471.stm PWNT




thats not islam thats the stupid saudian arabian govermant


It was the Islamic police and it is an Islamic government you sill goose[/quot]






there is not such thing as islamic police our police and government is freakin reatarded and they dont know what islam realy is

Posted 1/16/08 , edited 4/18/08
i am anti religion.

i believe religion=war, religion=excuses to kill people, religion=evil

i mean...just look at history....from the dark ages to the crusades...til now...they are still killing each other in the name of "their god"
1920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 4/18/08
OK....everyone don't you think that this issue "argument about Religion" is making this world even worst and worst..
i wish you can give up talking "arguing" about these things may be this world will get better by then....I wish.
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 4/18/08
haha, and i wasnt just talkin about christians and muslims, buddhist and hindu people are even starting to pick up guns
7705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 4/18/08

magnus102 wrote:


bleaichigo wrote:


magnus102 wrote:


bleaichigo wrote:


magnus102 wrote:


aminasahra wrote:

jasamaja, muslim women are not treated bad in islam. in fact, they have many benefits when it comes to marriage. like the fact that they can take how ever much money they want from their husbands, and he can't reject. i'm a muslim, but not an arab, and women are not treated bad at all.


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1874471.stm PWNT




thats not islam thats the stupid saudian arabian govermant


It was the Islamic police and it is an Islamic government you sill goose[/quot]






there is not such thing as islamic police our police and government is freakin reatarded and they dont know what islam realy is



Yes they do and they inforce the Sharia (Islamic Law) in that country. They are an Islamic country and they have religious rules people follow. You can argue that they they are not real muslims all you want but its pointless as they are. Deal with the fact that some muslims commit awful religious crimes do to Islam. This is unlikely to ever stop.


yes you r right some ppl commet these awful crimes but these r not real muslims



1891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / England!
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 4/18/08
My best friend in high school was a muslim so i am very open minded about other religions! She tells me abotu the faith and everything and has never tried to convert me or condemn me for my athiesm! She doesnt support or like terrorism either!
1482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / annie town!
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 4/18/08
that's weird.
there are like 4 muslims in my grade.

Zer0 
55258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 4/18/08

magnus102 wrote:


bleaichigo wrote:


magnus102 wrote:


bleaichigo wrote:


magnus102 wrote:


aminasahra wrote:

jasamaja, muslim women are not treated bad in islam. in fact, they have many benefits when it comes to marriage. like the fact that they can take how ever much money they want from their husbands, and he can't reject. i'm a muslim, but not an arab, and women are not treated bad at all.


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1874471.stm PWNT




thats not islam thats the stupid saudian arabian govermant


It was the Islamic police and it is an Islamic government you sill goose[/quot]






there is not such thing as islamic police our police and government is freakin reatarded and they dont know what islam realy is



Yes they do and they inforce the Sharia (Islamic Law) in that country. They are an Islamic country and they have religious rules people follow. You can argue that they they are not real muslims all you want but its pointless as they are. Deal with the fact that some muslims commit awful religious crimes do to Islam. This is unlikely to ever stop.



They might be Muslims, but that doesn't mean ALL Muslims are like that, and it doesn't mean that all Muslims agree with how things are run there. I think with any kind of ethnic belief (even Atheism these days) you get extremist nutjobs who take things too far - only in this case they're in charge of a middle-eastern country...

Regarding the story, it seems that the people of Saudi Arabia where pissed off about that and critisised the Government - even more proof that not all Muslims would agree to what the police did.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.