Post Reply apply to be a moderator
Creator
9801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/16/11 , edited 7/22/11
Name:
Age:
What type(Forum mod,avii mod,regular mod,will add more)
Posted 7/18/11


Name: zassaphire
Age:14
What type: avii mod...

question: is avii like banners? or....

Creator
9801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/20/11

zassaphire wrote:



Name: zassaphire
Age:14
What type: avii mod...

question: is avii like banners? or....



here?yes!
approved
Posted 7/24/11



Name:Yan
Age: 18
What type(Forum mod,avii mod,regular mod,will add more) avii mod,forum mod etc.
Creator
9801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/24/11 , edited 7/24/11

DiamondandHeart wrote:




Name:Yan
Age: 18
What type(Forum mod,avii mod,regular mod,will add more) avii mod,forum mod etc.


approved
2421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 7/25/11


Name: clueless-203
Age: 15
What type(Forum mod,avii mod,regular mod,will add more) avii mod.

My old account was actually zassaphire but now I'm clueless-203, so you can delete zassaphire.

Creator
9801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/25/11

clueless-203 wrote:



Name: clueless-203
Age: 15
What type(Forum mod,avii mod,regular mod,will add more) avii mod.

My old account was actually zassaphire but now I'm clueless-203, so you can delete zassaphire.



approved
You must be logged in to post.