Post Reply Thoughts On Episode 3
9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/16/11
Episode 3 Of UtaPri Is On Gogoanime.com!~ After Watching It, Tell Us Your Thoughts!~
Summary Of The Episode:
Hijirikawa Masato And Nanami Haruka Get Along In This Episode. This Episode Has Some Bad Rumors About Haruka Saying Her Piano Playing Is Fake. Then Whenever Her Fingers Tried To Play The Piano, They Froze. She Sees Ichinose Tokiya And He Says Something But She Says He Is Wrong. Then Masa-Kun Told Haruka About His History And How About He Couldnt Eat In Front Of His Father. And How His Old Butler Made Him Food And How To Play The Piano. Also How One Day He Saw Haruka Before Saotome Academy. He Learned The Enjoyment Of Music From Her. Now Haruka Can Play The Piano. Also, Before That. Na-Chan, Shou-Kun, And Ittoki-Kun Go And Try To Make Cakes. But Na-Chan Isnt Good At Making Cakes And Shou Forces Ittoki-Kun To Eat It First. Then Ittoki Turns Blue And Then After Shou Escapes, Na-Chan Jumps Out Of The Window And Forces Him To Eat It. So This Is What Shou Warned Ittoki-Kun About. Shou Had Said "Welcome To His Hell."
9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/16/11
To Me, I Think The Hell Thing With The CupCakes Was HILARIOUS!~ HAHA!~ Also, Masa-Kun And Haru-Chan Make A ood Couple. I Wonder What Happens Next!~
Moderator
9252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/17/11
I saw it ,yesterday!That part of the cupcake was just so hiralious!LmaoXD
Ittoki Otoya was so sweet to bake her a cake !;)
But end up by being blue becauze of Natsuki Shinomiya.And shou knew about this ,and did warning Ittoki but at the end up like him lol!

Also, Masato x Haruka Make A Great Couple!XD
9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/17/11

Pleasegood wrote:

I saw it ,yesterday!That part of the cupcake was just so hiralious!LmaoXD
Ittoki Otoya was so sweet to bake her a cake !;)
But end up by being blue becauze of Natsuki Shinomiya.And shou knew about this ,and did warning Ittoki but at the end up like him lol!

Also, Masato x Haruka Make A Great Couple!XD


Yups!~ But I Wonder What Ren Is Up To....
Moderator
9252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/17/11

JpopLuv3r wrote:


Pleasegood wrote:

I saw it ,yesterday!That part of the cupcake was just so hiralious!LmaoXD
Ittoki Otoya was so sweet to bake her a cake !;)
But end up by being blue becauze of Natsuki Shinomiya.And shou knew about this ,and did warning Ittoki but at the end up like him lol!

Also, Masato x Haruka Make A Great Couple!XD


Yups!~ But I Wonder What Ren Is Up To....


Yean !Maybe ren is jealous ! cauze he was also interrest of her at the first place ,like he said in episode 1 to shou !
That ways he flirt ,remembed me of ikuto from shugo chara !;)


9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/17/11

Pleasegood wrote:


JpopLuv3r wrote:


Pleasegood wrote:

I saw it ,yesterday!That part of the cupcake was just so hiralious!LmaoXD
Ittoki Otoya was so sweet to bake her a cake !;)
But end up by being blue becauze of Natsuki Shinomiya.And shou knew about this ,and did warning Ittoki but at the end up like him lol!

Also, Masato x Haruka Make A Great Couple!XD


Yups!~ But I Wonder What Ren Is Up To....


Yean !Maybe ren is jealous ! cauze he was also interrest of her at the first place ,like he said in episode 1 to shou !
That ways he flirt ,remembed me of ikuto from shugo chara !;)




Ewww... I Dont Relli Like Playboys. (A Lil Bit I Do)
Moderator
9252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/17/11

JpopLuv3r wrote:


Pleasegood wrote:


JpopLuv3r wrote:


Pleasegood wrote:

I saw it ,yesterday!That part of the cupcake was just so hiralious!LmaoXD
Ittoki Otoya was so sweet to bake her a cake !;)
But end up by being blue becauze of Natsuki Shinomiya.And shou knew about this ,and did warning Ittoki but at the end up like him lol!

Also, Masato x Haruka Make A Great Couple!XD


Yups!~ But I Wonder What Ren Is Up To....


Yean !Maybe ren is jealous ! cauze he was also interrest of her at the first place ,like he said in episode 1 to shou !
That ways he flirt ,remembed me of ikuto from shugo chara !;)




Ewww... I Dont Relli Like Playboys. (A Lil Bit I Do)


Then what do you thinks?..Ren could be a great brother to her !XD

9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/17/11

Pleasegood wrote:


JpopLuv3r wrote:


Pleasegood wrote:


JpopLuv3r wrote:


Pleasegood wrote:

I saw it ,yesterday!That part of the cupcake was just so hiralious!LmaoXD
Ittoki Otoya was so sweet to bake her a cake !;)
But end up by being blue becauze of Natsuki Shinomiya.And shou knew about this ,and did warning Ittoki but at the end up like him lol!

Also, Masato x Haruka Make A Great Couple!XD


Yups!~ But I Wonder What Ren Is Up To....


Yean !Maybe ren is jealous ! cauze he was also interrest of her at the first place ,like he said in episode 1 to shou !
That ways he flirt ,remembed me of ikuto from shugo chara !;)




Ewww... I Dont Relli Like Playboys. (A Lil Bit I Do)


Then what do you thinks?..Ren could be a great brother to her !XD



He's Not Her Brother!~
Moderator
9252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/17/11 , edited 7/17/11

JpopLuv3r wrote:


Pleasegood wrote:


JpopLuv3r wrote:


Pleasegood wrote:


JpopLuv3r wrote:


Pleasegood wrote:

I saw it ,yesterday!That part of the cupcake was just so hiralious!LmaoXD
Ittoki Otoya was so sweet to bake her a cake !;)
But end up by being blue becauze of Natsuki Shinomiya.And shou knew about this ,and did warning Ittoki but at the end up like him lol!

Also, Masato x Haruka Make A Great Couple!XD


Yups!~ But I Wonder What Ren Is Up To....


Yean !Maybe ren is jealous ! cauze he was also interrest of her at the first place ,like he said in episode 1 to shou !
That ways he flirt ,remembed me of ikuto from shugo chara !;)




Ewww... I Dont Relli Like Playboys. (A Lil Bit I Do)


Then what do you thinks?..Ren could be a great brother to her !XD



He's Not Her Brother!~


I know this,it's just a thought But he flirt with many of his fangirls ... To tell the truth , I don't like his type ... But Playbloy are sometimes kinds it's depends !XD

9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/17/11

Pleasegood wrote:


JpopLuv3r wrote:


Pleasegood wrote:


JpopLuv3r wrote:


Pleasegood wrote:


JpopLuv3r wrote:


Pleasegood wrote:

I saw it ,yesterday!That part of the cupcake was just so hiralious!LmaoXD
Ittoki Otoya was so sweet to bake her a cake !;)
But end up by being blue becauze of Natsuki Shinomiya.And shou knew about this ,and did warning Ittoki but at the end up like him lol!

Also, Masato x Haruka Make A Great Couple!XD


Yups!~ But I Wonder What Ren Is Up To....


Yean !Maybe ren is jealous ! cauze he was also interrest of her at the first place ,like he said in episode 1 to shou !
That ways he flirt ,remembed me of ikuto from shugo chara !;)




Ewww... I Dont Relli Like Playboys. (A Lil Bit I Do)


Then what do you thinks?..Ren could be a great brother to her !XD



He's Not Her Brother!~


I know this,it's just a thought But he flirt with many of his fangirls ... To tell the truth , I don't like his type ... But Playbloy are sometimes kinds it's depends !XD



Okkie!~
Posted 7/20/11
agreed with kei and rina ...lmao with the cupcakes...ittoki is so sweets !x3..well that episode was more masatoXnanami!
4765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Watching Anime An...
Offline
Posted 7/20/11

AnimegirlxCool wrote:

agreed with kei and rina ...lmao with the cupcakes...ittoki is so sweets !x3..well that episode was more masatoXnanami!


ikr? who will she fall in love with?
Posted 7/21/11

JP3Luv4Chuu wrote:


AnimegirlxCool wrote:

agreed with kei and rina ...lmao with the cupcakes...ittoki is so sweets !x3..well that episode was more masatoXnanami!


ikr? who will she fall in love with?


don't know ...
masoto or ittoki or shou!>////<
4765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Watching Anime An...
Offline
Posted 7/22/11

AnimegirlxCool wrote:


JP3Luv4Chuu wrote:


AnimegirlxCool wrote:

agreed with kei and rina ...lmao with the cupcakes...ittoki is so sweets !x3..well that episode was more masatoXnanami!


ikr? who will she fall in love with?


don't know ...
masoto or ittoki or shou!>////<


I Cant Wait Till We Find out!!! i Think For Some Reason it'll Be Hayato-Sama's Twin Bro!!!
Member
15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 8/19/11

Pleasegood wrote:

I saw it ,yesterday!That part of the cupcake was just so hiralious!LmaoXD
Ittoki Otoya was so sweet to bake her a cake !;)
But end up by being blue becauze of Natsuki Shinomiya.And shou knew about this ,and did warning Ittoki but at the end up like him lol!

Also, Masato x Haruka Make A Great Couple!XD


Haha i agree... It was so funny when shou thought he got away from eatin the cupcakes but then here comes natsuki....lolz
You must be logged in to post.